• Birthday:  04/19/1942

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Nice article and one we keep hearing from those who actually see what direction American needs to go. It certainly seems as though our government is against the very same people and country they vowed to uphold. Now I hear they want to nationlize the oil companies. I read where they want to take the tax incentives away from the oil companies also and hmm well if they are not using them for exploration then why do they need them? There isn't an easy solution these days to any of our ills but I would at least hope that someone, somewhere, would just start in some direction to at least show us there is a direction. And for goodness sakes I also wish the government would stop playing the blame game and take a hard look at their own selfish interests. Ok I feel better having said that. :rolleyes:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  692
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/02/1946

Way to go Chuck!

Thanks for sharing this article. I was trying to think of something to add, but honestly I can't think of anything. Chuck Norris said it so well. :rolleyes:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,060
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  10/23/1970

Why don't we go back to horse and buggy and dock our white fleet and forget about being a world power and being any good to anyone including ourselves?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I agree with that article. The only politicians I have even heard mention energy are Schumer of NY, and Mel Martinez of Florida. You would think this would be the hottest campaign issue around but all you hear on this issue is silence. We need a national policy to free us from foreign oil. There probably isn't a single solution to this problem. It will probably take everything we can muster, but even if it takes trillions and trillions to do it, we would be paying all of that money to ourselves, not some middle eastern potentate.

Our founding fathers never considered that there would be such a thing as a career politician. They figured all the senators and congressmen would serve one term and then go back to doing whatever they did for a living. That was why it was called serving your country, it was a sacrifice. We need to thin the ranks of career politicians and get some new blood in there. We need some people who really will serve their country.

When election time comes we should vote out the guys who aren't working to solve this problem.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,060
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  10/23/1970

When election time comes we should vote out the guys who aren't working to solve this problem.

That would be.... everyone?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

Why don't we go back to horse and buggy and dock our white fleet and forget about being a world power and being any good to anyone including ourselves?

I'll go back to horse and buggy if you will promise to pick up all the exhaust.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Yes; every single incumbent should be voted out if they have not addressed the most important issue of this decade by election time. They are there at our pleasure. If they don't do their job....throw them out and make them work for a living. :th_praying:

congress, get off your gas, and drill!, op-ed by chuck norris

:24::emot-heartbeat::24:

Texans!

:)

Incoming

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Matthew 24:29-31

So Light Up

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18

Rejoice

Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.

Psalms 68:4

Sow

They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.

Psalms 126:5-6

:th_praying:

Perhaps Today Is The Day Of Salvation

Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.

Acts 8:22

The Day You First Believe

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:16

:24:

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.

Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice. Jonah 2:2

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Yes; every single incumbent should be voted out if they have not addressed the most important issue of this decade by election time. They are there at our pleasure. If they don't do their job....throw them out and make them work for a living. :th_praying:

When the environmentalists have to park their Suv and jump on the old 10 speed to get to work they may even have a change of heart.