IGNORED

Decapitation video

OneAccord

Guest LadyC
I think it's a secret saying used by the "skull and bones" alumni. It means something like "use firewalls if you like, we can still get in your computer". :)

t.

LOL, where on earth did you come up with that? the saying predates computers and firewalls by a long shot!

OLLY, OLLY OXEN FREE - "If you've ever wondered about the origins of this chant - used to call in all players at the end of a game of hide-and-seek - be advised that the experts only have a partial answer to your lifelong puzzlement. Word sleuths are fairly certain that the 'oxen' (or 'octen') in the call is simply a childish corruption of 'all in.' The rest remains a mystery." From "Encyclopedia of Word and Phrase Origins" by Robert Hendrickson (Facts on File, New York, 1997).

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

Well, I went to the site that Lady gave me but it's no longer active...but there's a ton of people writing in and lots of commentary...but the language is pretty vulgar...(that's an understatement).

Commentary from all over the world, it seems...some pro-American, some anti-American.

Man, what gets me is the amount of hatred I am seeing in people's posts.

Boy, Worthy Boards is sure a trip to Disney compared to some of these boards...

Geez, man people can be so mean...I mean...MEAN.

Sorry, I'm feeling sheltered here....I thought ignorant people like that were just actors on Jerry Springer.

I guess these people are for real afterall....

Catsmeow, I only watched the thing for I was asked by some other internet friends what I thought about it. I do wish I had just told them no thanks. If you have not watched it you probably don't need to.

I really do wish I had not.....

Sam

Hi Sam,

I am with you on this one brother. I watched the video and must admit I walked out before it was complete.

It stirred emotions in me that I just wished I'd have never watched it. I also ask for the boards prayers in helping me deal with these wrong feelings that I now have.

My advise to any one who hasnt seen this video is DONT! Unless you are prepared to live with feelings towards whomever did this that are un Christ like.

I wished that I had never seen this video, it stirs up a lot anger and hatred, and these are definately not from God.

Again I ask for your prayers.

Kevin

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

Well, I decided not to see it afterall, even if it was available...made me sick actually thinking about it.

But don't you wonder how people can not just watch it but DO IT?

I mean, don't you have to be devoid of a soul?

I wonder if these are the people who are going to behead all the Christians they talk about in the scriptures.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I don't know..... Hadn't really thought about it.

As nasty as it is, it is no worse than most deaths in car accidents or plane crashes and stuff. Sure doesn't take long either...... so as frightening as it seems, it beets the heck out of cancer and a lot of other ways to go. When I was young one of my favorite uncles died with colon cancer that had spread and I have been haunted by his prayers for the Lord to take him home.

Sure beats crucified or being fed to the lions.

Hummmmm........

I may have to rethink all this....

Sam

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Well, I decided not to see it afterall, even if it was available...made me sick actually thinking about it.

But don't you wonder how people can not just watch it but DO IT?

I mean, don't you have to be devoid of a soul?

I wonder if these are the people who are going to behead all the Christians they talk about in the scriptures.

Catsmeow, I really want to thank you for this post. You always put things on the board that make me think.

First I don't really know if it takes more to lop off someones head as to shoot it off. Just a little closer and more personal I would think.

After thinking about it for a bit, I am not so sure it is all that bad a way to go.....

Sure is quick compared to most ways, and as I remember it was reserved for the way to rid the planet of an individual Roman.

I already gave my all to Christ, so he already owns my head and it's up to Him to keep it on this body or not; it's really not my problem is it, as long as I'm not careless with it Hummmmmmmm........

Sam

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  135
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  07/24/1968

I already gave my all to Christ, so he already owns my head and it's up to Him to keep it on this body or not; it's really not my problem is it, as long as I'm not careless with it Hummmmmmmm........

Sam

AMEN SAM!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  97
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

In response to the first post: Oh my goodness! You actually believe this tripe!?

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  03/08/1954

Just my two cents worth on this horrible death of Nick Berg and the scandal at the prison..........I read this article on Hal Lindseys Oracle and got me to thinking at this whole thing from a different perspective. Thought Id share it here in case it hadnt been brought up yet:

http://www.hallindseyoracle.com/articles.asp?ArticleID=6302

The Murder of Nick Berg

How does one justify such an editorial decision? Do the top executives at CBS and elsewhere live in a vacuum? The U.S. military has been investigating these charges since long before the media got wind of it.

The military chose to keep the investigation and prosecutions of the guilty soldiers quiet because they knew this kind of news, if released, would greatly increase the danger to our troops and prompt a series of retaliatory killings.

CBS was also well aware of that risk, and

Guest LadyC

exactly my point in why i said those photos should NEVER have been released... the public does not need to know everything, and in fact, we don't even have the right to know everything.

• Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

Amen Msmjm54,

My sentiments exactly. I am very aggrivated the way our media handles the news, it is so anti American and pro Islamic and pro kerry.

I am so discusted at the way the news is reported that I have a hard time even watching the news or buying a newspaper. They add fuel to the acts of terrorism and are very much onesided in their views. This whole decapitation is just the way the terrorist are and they are very happy to use the prison scandle as fuel, but it really isnt needed, its just the way they are. They preach a religion of love and by their very actions deny this fact.

A very good point about Kennedy, what is he even doing in a public office? He should be according to most at the time of that incident --guilty of murder and yet the kennedy name gets yet another one out of trouble. His words hold absolutely no weight to me.

God bless President Bush and his administration and may God grant him another 4 years.

We need to rally the troops and get out and vote, the very morals of this country are depending on it. I also pray that america starts boycotting news papers --this would get their attention and show them that the america that they paint a dark picture of is the america that pays their salary.

Reporting the truth is fine, but to supress part and build another for the sake of political gain is just plain wrong and I for one am tired of it!

President Bush in 2004!