• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  780
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/20/1983

Hi everyone,

I'm single again, and likely to stay that way for a while, but does anyone know any good Christian-specific dating sites? Ideally sites based in the UK or with a significant amount of users in the UK. I don't really want to find someone special and find that she lives on the other side of the world.

Anyone have any ideas?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  705
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  11/23/1958

Yes David I do,

Ask God what He wants you to do.

If He has someone for you then He will bring her to you.

I asked God but am still on my own and I think that it is going to stay that way for me. But you may be different.

I would always ask God into the situation though.

Sorry to hear that you are on your own. I know what that is like. It would be a lot worse without God in my life though.

Many Blessings :cool:

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  2

Agrees with Carol.

• Group:  Senior Member

I pray every day about my love life. I thought Stacey was the one God had brought me in answer to my prayers, but it seems not. I don't meet many girls in my day to day life and the internet is a fine way to reach out to people. Sometimes, anyway.

Anyone have any ideas for sites that might be useful?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  154
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  09/26/1976

I have friends who have great marriages who met through dating sites.

Things change with time. Marriages often used to be arranged - even in Biblical times we see some pretty diverse ways that marriage came about. Today, technology does play a part for some.

Contrary to technology, I also know a great family who met through a pen-pal relationship...all sorts really.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

Agrees with Carol.

Agrees with Carol and Sheya.

I've just asked God to bring the one He has for me into my life, then give me fool proof evidence that he is the right one. I wouldn't even try to do the deciding.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

Greetings

its been a while since i have been involved in this forum but i am slowly comming back and going over the topics

well if you are praying for a partner what are you willing to do ?

i met my partner threw this christian dating site called christian pen pals you can google this your self and have a read for your self

i also prayed and trusted that the lord wil lead me and guide a god fearing women into my path

before i signed up i prayed and talked to a good friend off mine and told him what i am about to do he told me to be care full but new exactly where i was comming from

i was seeking some one from abroad i had no intrest in the women in my church or intrest in settling down with an Australian been burnt to many times by Australian women

i was also on my own for 6yrs

if i did not pray and trust in god i would not have met my partner who is a filapino pastor

i had plently off hits i had to set up a profile before i set the profile up i rang my mate and said i want you to come over and showed him what i was about to set up on my profile he helped me change a few things and before i put the profile up i gave everything over to god

i had women writting to me from all over the world i even had two single christian women wanting to get to know me from Indonesia but i was being very care full as scam artists also troll christian dating sites and the owner to the site can not control who signs up you have to use your head

when my partner responded i sort of played hard to get i sent her sevral messages threw their service first before we gave out personal information and contac numbers

she answered all my questions honestly and i answered her questions honestly she told me she was not intrested in the men in her church or did she want to settle down with some one from her own country she said she wanted a partner from abroad

we gave everything we talked about over to God and put christ in the center of our discussions

the more we talked something deep inside was saying this is the one and i got with my friend and allowed him to read the emails she was sending me i also showed him the photo she sent me and he prayed over me and asked the lord to give me the wisdom i need

i was invited to come visit her that way i can spend time with her and get to know her family and some off the members and the pastors under her

i never expected God to put a singl pastor into my path but god has his own way off doing things i flew over early this year and i fel in love not just with her but her country and every one accepted me our wedding is on the 15th off dec and i thank god every day for the women he has given me

David be care full if you are looking at a christian Dating site i will say one thing as man and some one who can relate to where you are comming from go for it but as i said what are you willing to do ?

if you are not having any luck with the women you know in the church you attend and have not had any luck with the women who live in your country why not try looking for a partner in another country ?

you are your own man so use wisdom and lift this to god first but try out christian pen pals its for free no fees at all involved as their are christian dating sites that do ask you for fees first before you are even allowed to contac the members

you dont want to waste your hard earned money and never give out your credit card or bank account this is why i am saying look at christian pen pals is run from america and has many people from all over the world

God bless from damo

• Group:  Senior Member

In all fairness, I don't want to leave the UK very much, so a partner in another country won't help me a lot. Thanks anyway. :emot-hug:

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,060
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  10/23/1970

Obviously, I don't know any that are strictly UK based, but of course you can always do a search. However, with other sites, like the one where I met my beau, you put in your location and can specify how close or how far to your home you want to meet someone. Even with secular sites, you can specify religious preferences. I know some people have suggested merely praying for a mate, but it has been my experience we need to put leather to our faith. God awards our efforts. I hope you find the right one.

I pray every day about my love life. I thought Stacey was the one God had brought me in answer to my prayers, but it seems not. I don't meet many girls in my day to day life and the internet is a fine way to reach out to people. Sometimes, anyway.

Anyone have any ideas for sites that might be useful?

:emot-wave: