• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  557
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/21/1976

Questions, and answers, is what I am going for here. Where does the star of David come from, what is the purpose of the star of David? Why does YiSRaayL in the natural continue with having the Star of David? Do they see that God says not to have images which do not go with the Older Testaments, teachings? No where in the Older Testament is this said to be used. So why use this? For natural YiSRaayL, according to The Older Covenant, God never said for them to have this. So in the Older Covenant way of thinking is not this wrong for them to have, having a symbol that is not commanded by ELoHeeM(God). In the New Testament symbols do not have power in themselves, unless the evil of the people put them there, so in and of itself the star of David does not have evil power, but the 6 pointed star was used in the occult practices for a long time, far longer then Hitler.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Soapbox - Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  962
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/11/1932

Here's the answer to some of your questions:

Jewish Virtual Library

and

Sar of David

I would hesitate to voice an opinion on its use, non-use, or meanings.

Just interesting trivia; the movie Ben Hur has the star on Hur's door frame and he is given a gift of the star before the race. The star was not used as a Jewish symbol during the time of Christ.

Edited by Old Timer

Guest shiloh357
In the New Testament symbols do not have power in themselves, unless the evil of the people put them there, so in and of itself the star of David does not have evil power, but the 6 pointed star was used in the occult practices for a long time, far longer then Hitler.

The Christian cross symbol has been in use in the pagan system of the occultic practices as long if not longer than the Star of David. Should Christians stop using that as well? Just read Alexander Hislop's book, "The Two Babylons" for a discussion of how the Christian cross actually predates Christianity and was actually used in the worship of the sun and the worship of Baal.

You are splitting hairs and making an issue out of a non-issue. God never told Christians to use a fish as a symbol for Christianity but it is on a lot of Christians' cars. So before you start condemning Jewish symbols that were not commanded in Scripture, you need to examine why Christians use symbols not commanded in Scripture as well.

If you don't like the Star of David, that is your business. Don't try to convince me that there is something wrong with me and other Jews for using it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

I wear a "Star of David" necklace everyday because I do love Israel and Gods people.

It never dawned on me it could be pagan I think that's silly.

When I visited my parents awhile ago in Holland ,my Dad was worried for me when he seen me wear this necklace.

In Holland are alot of people who are against Israel and he was afraid that anybody of my family or me would get hurt by them if they seen me wear this necklace.

To please him , I took it off a couple of days but then I realized that this was silly also and started to wear it again.

I took me a long time to even find this necklace in the store and I love it :blink:

Angels

Note:Its not the Dutch people who are against Israel but alot people who immigrated from the middle east to the Netherlands. :blink:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  557
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  09/21/1976

If you don't like the Star of David, that is your business. Don't try to convince me that there is something wrong with me and other Jews for using it.

It is not that I do not like it, it is that if people are trying to obey the Older Covenant, then this is a way for them to understand the 6 pointed star, and the five pointed star, and the circle are major ways of the occult, and in old times in the O.C. no one ever used that star, it was against the O.C..

Now for me, I do not wear any jewelry at all, so I do not wear a cross either, for me it is wrong to do so, Adonai has lead me that way, nor do I have a cross, yet I talk about the cross, and what the cross has done for all of us.

AllforJesus,

I seen a young person toady in a grocery story waering a 6pointed incircled star and that is defentially satanic, I know that because I know the person is in involved in wicca :t2: so sad.

I do love my star of David because of the reasons I told you, I understand from your answer that you are Jewish and found Jesus as your Savior?

Now..that's what I get exited about because thats what really matters all the other things are outward signs but what matter is what is in the heart. :rolleyes:

Praise God,Angels

Guest olivetree

Look closely at the star of David and you will see 2 Triangles[One points towards heaven and the other to earth] The number 3 is very important here

Heaven[FATHER- SON- HOLY GHOST] The Triune GOD

Earth [man a 3-part being mind- body- spirit ]

JESUS CHRIST [The Lion of the Tribe of Judah] reconciled man back to GOD

The 2 triangles represent this unity

This is "one" of several views about the star of David.

Thats neat, thanks :rolleyes:

Angels

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Questions, and answers, is what I am going for here. Where does the star of David come from, what is the purpose of the star of David? Why does YiSRaayL in the natural continue with having the Star of David? Do they see that God says not to have images which do not go with the Older Testaments, teachings? No where in the Older Testament is this said to be used. So why use this? For natural YiSRaayL, according to The Older Covenant, God never said for them to have this. So in the Older Covenant way of thinking is not this wrong for them to have, having a symbol that is not commanded by ELoHeeM(God). In the New Testament symbols do not have power in themselves, unless the evil of the people put them there, so in and of itself the star of David does not have evil power, but the 6 pointed star was used in the occult practices for a long time, far longer then Hitler.

The "star of David" is the star of Molech as mentioned in the Bible and it is the geometrical representation of the 666 (it forms 6 points, 6 triangles and 6 inner sides).

It originally was the seal of the satanist Rothchild family and because they "donated" virtually all their land to "modern Israel", the zionist movement adopted it.

Do you REALLY think that a visible 666 over the Holy Land is a coincidence????. Of course not!.