• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  962
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/16/1975

Lol, well I guess those who thing its wrong to kill an animal have no problem killing plants. Mmmmm...come to think of it I have killed a few plants just by bringing them home :24:.

I guess plants don't have the same rights as animals.... :)

:24::yadda:

I am a killer of plants. If I just walk by them at any store, they run at the sight of me. :noidea: BUT, I have a little plant that is STILL alive after 3 months. That is nothing short of a miracle, and even my husband is stunned. :101:

Now cows...I like cows...when done medium-well. :24:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

Hey , it's not like I actually eat the whole cow...just certain parts :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

due to the high cost of beef, pork and other meats, we tend to go with turkey, less sodium less fat, less dollars..... chicken is next in line.....

Lamb is toooooooo high, fish is outrageous unless you catch your own, that is if you have time to.

now, eggs have gone out of reach for us, we are boycotting eggs.....

mike

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

they can protest as much as they want i love my steaks and chops and its not going to stop me from having the od cow end up on my dinner plate yum nice with mash potatoes and mix veg and a good gravy or nothing beats a steak sandwhich

pamala anderson tried this stunt in Queensland it went in one ear and out the other she said we are to stop killing our chickens wish i was there she would have ended up with a frozen chook thrown at her with instructions

i aint going to become a vegetarian for no one when i travel i have my knife and fork and shot gun in the back road kills are good darn eating

:24::24:

God bless from damo

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  04/20/1964

I am not a carnivore because I hate animals, I am a carnivore because I hate vegetables...

Actually I eat both, but I thought the quote was cute. Wish I could remember where I heard it.

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

ROAD KILL CAFE MENU

you kill'um we grill'um

todays breakfast special:

Opossum Pancakes,

bring all you can eat

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

how does this thread edify?

People who put the well being of cows above the well being of people are ignorant.

This thread is merely protesting the protesters. :)

they can protest as much as they want i love my steaks and chops and its not going to stop me from having the od cow end up on my dinner plate yum nice with mash potatoes and mix veg and a good gravy or nothing beats a steak sandwhich

pamala anderson tried this stunt in Queensland it went in one ear and out the other she said we are to stop killing our chickens wish i was there she would have ended up with a frozen chook thrown at her with instructions

i aint going to become a vegetarian for no one when i travel i have my knife and fork and shot gun in the back road kills are good darn eating

:emot-highfive::)

God bless from damo

Yeah, and getting run over by a car tenderizes the critter too! :24: Kangaroo isn't bad with a little garlic and onion!

ROAD KILL CAFE MENU

you kill'um we grill'um

todays breakfast special:

Opossum Pancakes,

bring all you can eat

Flat Cat ..... served as a single, or as a stack!

Narrow Sparrow.............right off the grille!

Shake-n-Bake Snake

• Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

:emot-highfive::)

God bless from damo

Yeah, and getting run over by a car tenderizes the critter too! :24: Kangaroo isn't bad with a little garlic and onion!

amen so true brother we cook our road kils with a little bit of wine and a lot of garlic and ginger and then add spices also kangaroos are good when it comes to stews ''

the only problem is when they end up comming threw your windscreen you almost have to dodge a roo as its trying to get out also some of our new cars are not as tuff as the old holden and most guys cant afford to get a good bul bar

my trick is stay behind trucks as they are big and when a kangaroo trys to do the tango with a big mack you know it wil be nice and tender all you need is a sharp knife and watch out for on comming trafic plus the magpies and crows will swop you

:24::24::24:

kangaroo stakes are also good cooked in vegimite brother the aborigonals throw them on to a fire with out cleaning the skin first

God bless from damo