• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,234
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/10/1987

I saw part of that long, boring diatribe by Joy Behar.....I thought 'what else can you expect from a much older, way less attractive, obvious nonbeliever?' Ms. Behar is not important enough to interview....Larry King must be in a slump. :thumbsup:

You know, you can disagree with her without resorting to calling her unattractive. How is that relevant?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

She needs to have a really long talk with God

She will someday.....but if she doesn't change her ways, I doubt if that talk will be very long.

I was hoping it would be before the short one ...

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

I saw part of that long, boring diatribe by Joy Behar.....I thought 'what else can you expect from a much older, way less attractive, obvious nonbeliever?' Ms. Behar is not important enough to interview....Larry King must be in a slump. :thumbsup:

You know, you can disagree with her without resorting to calling her unattractive. How is that relevant?

No, that is just your misreading.....I wrote 'way less attractive'; no where did I say she (Ms. Behar) was 'unattractive'. She looks okay; she's just not as pretty as Sarah Palin. It's relevant because it's my observation and I believe one reason why she was so hostile to the Governor. Let's stay focused. :)

No, that is just your misreading.....I wrote 'way less attractive'; no where did I say she (Ms. Behar) was 'unattractive'. She looks okay; she's just not as pretty as Sarah Palin. It's relevant because it's my observation and I believe one reason why she was so hostile to the Governor. Let's stay focused. :)

Still not relevant. Still uncalled for.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Still not relevant. Still uncalled for.

Whatever...... :cool:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Sarah Palin is the most targeted person in the press right now.

If it's not her family, it's her faith. If it's not her faith, it's how she's holding back from interviews for the time....

Liberal media and entertainers have always expressed hatred towards conservatives, conservative values, Christians, etc. Sarah flies in their faces with it. Plus, she advocates Pr-Life and lives it. You are surprised that they are steamed?

It's not really different from the hatred Jeremiah had to endure, if you think about it.

I was just reading in another article about this entertainer at a music award tearing apart the band of 3 brothers who wear purity rings. He was nasty! These people do not want righteousness in their lives, can't stand it in others, and express their rebellion of God against those who represent Him in some manner shape or form.

That, I believe, is the real issue.

Joy Behar is just as obnoxious and nasty on her morning show "The View". Why should we care what she has to say? Good question. Her opinion is just that and she has always been crass and very liberal in her views.

As far as the purity ring thing goes, I didn't see it but I did hear about it. It was on some MTV awards show that I watched for the first few minutes. A guy from the U.K. was hosting and not 5 minutes into he told us that we HAVE to vote for Obama blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. So, it doesn't surprise me he would have put down these boys for their outward decision to make a smart and classy choice.

• Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,060
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  10/23/1970

I saw part of that long, boring diatribe by Joy Behar.....I thought 'what else can you expect from a much older, way less attractive, obvious nonbeliever?' Ms. Behar is not important enough to interview....Larry King must be in a slump. :cool:

On one hand, you are right in that it is usually uncalled for. However, in context with Behar attacking Palin for her looks, Morning Glory was IMO calling Behar out on her crass motives.

I saw part of that long, boring diatribe by Joy Behar.....I thought 'what else can you expect from a much older, way less attractive, obvious nonbeliever?' Ms. Behar is not important enough to interview....Larry King must be in a slump. :blink:

On one hand, you are right in that it is usually uncalled for. However, in context with Behar attacking Palin for her looks, Morning Glory was IMO calling Behar out on her crass motives.

My point is that you can totally call out crassness without involving an opinion about how Behar must be hostile towards Sarah Palin because Palin is better-looking. I know, believe me I know it doesn't seem like a big deal, but this is the kind of stuff that women in a position of visibility have to deal with all the time...MG basically partly de-legitimated her argument -- and it was an actual argument, not just hostility -- by saying that she's mad because Palin is prettier. Please.

• Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,060
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  10/23/1970

I saw part of that long, boring diatribe by Joy Behar.....I thought 'what else can you expect from a much older, way less attractive, obvious nonbeliever?' Ms. Behar is not important enough to interview....Larry King must be in a slump. :group-hug:

My point is that you can totally call out crassness without involving an opinion about how Behar must be hostile towards Sarah Palin because Palin is better-looking. I know, believe me I know it doesn't seem like a big deal, but this is the kind of stuff that women in a position of visibility have to deal with all the time...MG basically partly de-legitimated her argument -- and it was an actual argument, not just hostility -- by saying that she's mad because Palin is prettier. Please.

You're a woman just like me. We both know some, not all, women are petty, jealous, and catty. I have never known of any woman that is not those things that will put down another female for being attractive. From reading MG's post, it sounded like she zeroed in on the fact Behar attacked an attractive woman for being attractive because of her own insecurities about her looks. I don't usually judge motive; however, I do know that women who are secure in themselves do not attack another woman for being pretty.

From what it sounds like, you agree with that. If your point is that MG could have made the argument stronger, well, I can't disagree there. I think we all need help in that area. (Morning Glory, my apologies for talking about you in front of your back :wub: )