• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,773
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/27/1957

But kross you seem to be saying it is ok or even normal if a Christian lives as a gay person? Don't you believe they can have victory over it? Or that they should definitely work very hard at conquering it, and get help to do so?

And I seemed to get the impression from his site that he was just now coming out with it. So its not like he was taking heat from people like you imply.

OK, would you "come out" in any of the Christian churches of today?

If JESUS does not give the victory, what then? What if HIS answer is, "My grace is sufficient for thee"?

He might have just come out, but he obviously struggled with it for a long time.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

BTW, Kross,

I would still like to know what you make of this:

Remember what Paul said in Corinthians about a brother living in sin? He was to be cut off from fellowship until he repented.

Would you accuse Paul of being harsh and unloving?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

1Cor. 5:11 - But now I am writing you that you must not associate with anyone who calls himself a brother but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or a slanderer, a drunkard or a swindler. With such a man do not even eat.

Again, I'm not advocating throwing stones. But when a man justifies his sinful lifestyle, do you refuse to discipline him?

OH, and yes, homosexuality is a sin and a life style that is a result of demonic influences and addiction.

Can you tell me what the Word has to say about homosexuality?

Is it ok, is it not ok?

To put that more clearly, I believe that GOD's will is always done.

So you believe the people living in Sodom were doing the will of God?

What happened to those people?

The real question is, what des the Bible say about judging or bringing a charge against GOD's annointed. What does it say about who should cast the first stone?

They were used to show the wrath of GOD.

Homosexuality is a sin. It is also a reality, not a theory or an idea. It is a struggle with an addiction like any other. It is no worse or no better than any other sin.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  08/26/1969

Proverbs 19:21 there are many devices in a mans heart, nevertheless the council of the Lord shall stand. This reminds me of the testimonyI heard of how a drunk man that would get drunk & preach in the town square led many to Christ. God uses sinners for His purposes every day. We all are unworthy sinners. We should pray that he sees the error of his ways.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  2,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

But kross you seem to be saying it is ok or even normal if a Christian lives as a gay person? Don't you believe they can have victory over it? Or that they should definitely work very hard at conquering it, and get help to do so?

And I seemed to get the impression from his site that he was just now coming out with it. So its not like he was taking heat from people like you imply.

If JESUS does not give the victory, what then? What if HIS answer is, "My grace is sufficient for thee"?

He might have just come out, but he obviously struggled with it for a long time.

Kross you arent really answering.

My grace is sufficient is taken out of context, it was in regards to some trial or pain Paul was given. It would never be an answer to a prayer asking for deliverance from sin.

And yes many people have and would confess their sin. You make out that all Christians are harsh and condemning and that is not so. And even if they WERE it would still be wrong to embrace and hide said sin. And Again, if he was struggling with it he would be getting help, not joining fellowship with a church that encourages it.

Why do I keep repeating myself?

BTW, Kross,

I would still like to know what you make of this:

Remember what Paul said in Corinthians about a brother living in sin? He was to be cut off from fellowship until he repented.

Would you accuse Paul of being harsh and unloving?

I am not interested in standing in judgement of my brothers and sisters. If we tossed all the sinners out of church, who would be left?

What does BTW mean and what verse is that

Edited by kross

Kross you arent really answering.

My grace is sufficient is taken out of context, it was in regards to some trial or pain Paul was given. It would never be an answer to a prayer asking for deliverance from sin.

And yes many people have and would confess their sin. You make out that all Christians are harsh and condemning and that is not so. And even if they WERE it would still be wrong to embrace and hide said sin. And Again, if he was struggling with it he would be getting help, not joining fellowship with a church that encourages it.

Why do I keep repeating myself?

Actually, it was a demon that was given to Paul to buffet him to keep him humble. We do not know whether it was a sin or and addiction he could not get delivered from or if it was a physical ailment.

What we do know is that GOD told him HE wouod not deliver him from it.

ANd as I have also stated, he likely struggled with it for decades and has chosen to stop struggling. If JESUS wants to deliver him, HE will.

The real question is, what des the Bible say about judging or bringing a charge against GOD's annointed.

I'm not judging or bringing a charge against God's annointed.

They were used to show the wrath of GOD.

Why?

Homosexuality is a sin. It is also a reality, not a theory or an idea. It is a struggle with an addiction like any other. It is no worse or no better than any other sin.

If you truly believe that, then there's no reason he should be attending the church he's attending, because he should have kicked that addiction after he accepted Christ. There are no excuses.

Do you believe God will look the other way just because it's a reality.