IGNORED

Does anybody believe we are headed to a financial crisis?

Ddavid from NC

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  177
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

in america we have had the oppurtunity to vote on things like abortion and gay marriage. look at the crimes we commit. not as individuals but as a nation. look at the sin. now look in the OT. specifically in the books of the prophets. our nation is just like those nations and tribes back then. and whats making it worse is this nation has lost its moral backbone. in the days of the appolo space missions when there was a crisis ON THE NEWS they would announce that the nation was CALLED TO A DAY OF PRAYER. nowadays God is mocked on TV. for a short while all God would show me in the word was in the books of the prophets. how they were warned but still wouldnt turn to him but wprshiped thier idols(in america we have many idols). we have had an increase of natural disasters. this makes life for people harder so they will seek God for help. i have seen a rise in crime instead of attendances in churches. not that going to church gets you saved. i see a lot of complaining. a lot of blaming. people today think God has forgotten them. that he dosent see what they do anymore. or deny his very exsistance. read in the books of the prophets and see for yourself the simalarities. to make it even worse in God we trust is on our dollar. that signifies we put God before mammon. but not anymore. america is a greedy nation. not to pass judgment. but declaring what i discern. even as in the bible they mock and say where is God? there is nothing new under the sun. many "churches" and "preachers" are declaring to be Christ in america right now.

i believe God is going to pour out his wrath on america. when he showed me what he did in the OT i had a feeling of dread. that something bad is coming. can you not see it? do your eyes work at all?

get oil for your lamps while you can. whatever in your life isnt of God get rid of it. if you are riding the fence of Christianity get off it. one side or the other.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

many "churches" and "preachers" are declaring to be Christ in america right now.

Who are the ones saying this? It'd be good to list them out so we DON'T go near them

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,079
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

My question is.. If the US can't recover from this who will rise up to help Israel? Or who will stand for Chrsitianity in the world? It would become a desperate time. And perhaps this whole thing is building up to it. The end times. Why not? All the signs are there.. people in Israel are making preperations for rebuilding God's Temple on the Temple Mount.. things are building up

More than the drying up of the Euphrates needs to be accomplished before the way of the kings of the east might be prepared to descend upon Jerusalem . . .

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Maybe after they win, the Lord will see fit to take McCain home to heaven and we'll have a good president.

That is an absolutely despicable thing to say! How would you feel if someone looked forward to your demise to achieve a political goal? :whistling:

If it got me to heaven...... I promise I would not care in the least

I see that you missed the point by a few miles. Hoping for someone's death is a terrible thing and many are called to eat their words. Bon appetit.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

I think God is doing this for a reason. As soon as I heard it I thought this almost immediately. God has his hand in evreything in the world why not the economy as well? I belive it might be a test to see what the leaders and the people of the nation are going to do. Because they have acted rebelous to God and to his people world wide.

My question is.. If the US can't recover from this who will rise up to help Israel? Or who will stand for Chrsitianity in the world? It would become a desperate time. And perhaps this whole thing is building up to it. The end times. Why not? All the signs are there.. people in Israel are making preperations for rebuilding God's Temple on the Temple Mount.. things are building up

I have thought of this too, Blein. The economic meltdown, if it does happen, could very well set the stage for the A/C to step up as a leader because it will not be only the U.S.. The global economy will tumble along with us. If this is what's happening.....it's going to happen no matter what any country tries to do to stop it. This is a time to be right with the Lord and to reach out to those who don't know Him. Our only security is our faith in God. We, as Christians, know how this story ends. :whistling: