IGNORED

come out of her my people

other one

Guest lordsportion

The LORDS eye is on the sinfull nation. Judgement starts at HIS temple. The main beast is the united states but babylon (confussion) is his church. The false prophet sits as leader of the kingdom speaking falsehoods in Christs name. The LORDS two witnesses come to shut down the entire world and bring the order to come out from among them and be seperate.

Deuteronomy 32:9 For the Lord's portion is His people :rofl:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  527
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Yod,

God loves ya

But you did not answer my questions. Is that because you can't? Here they are again.

1. If what you say is true Yod, do the religious systems of the world today that you say is Babylon, sell chariots or slaves or human lives?

Quote: There is no port within sight of Jerusalem. It can not be reached by sea or even a boat. The Jordan River is about 3 feet deep at Jericho....about 15 miles to the east.

That

How Jerusalem Fell

Here is a brief sketch of how Jerusalem fell. I have deliberately left out many of the graphic details of this conflict. However, if one reads the full account given by historians such as Josephus, it becomes quite clear that this period was the worst tribulation Israel had ever known or will ever know. When it was all done, the bodies of those who died from starvation and bloodshed filled the streets, Jerusalem was in complete ruins, and the temple was torn down with not one stone left on top of another.

The friction between Rome and the Jews began to intensify around 60 A.D. By 66 A.D. the situation had become a powder keg ready to ignite. Israel itself was deeply divided between those who favored peace with Rome and those who believed that God would deliver them from Roman rule. The chief supporters of peace were the temple priesthood and many of the rich and affluent Jews. Those who pursed war were known as the zealots. Many of these were fanatics that believed God had chosen them to deliver Israel.

Roman corruption and abuses led to open rebellion in 66 A.D., but when the Jews stopped the twice daily sacrifices for Caesar in the Temple, this was considered an act of war. This caused hostilities to increase dramatically. Menahem, a messiah figure, gained early success against the Romans killing many of them. He entered Jerusalem dressed as a king, seized the temple complex, and had the High Priest put to death. Menahem

After that first post I was just going to cruise. It makes no sense to argue with you, Brad.

But that second post was fascinating.....I liked your history lesson.

Yet it doesn't change what the prophets have to say about Israel's present and future.....and how they came back after almost 2,000 years to their homeland and their capital, Jerusalem.

Do you see no significance to that at all? :t2:

After that first post I was just going to cruise. It makes no sense to argue with you, Brad.

But that second post was fascinating.....I liked your history lesson.

Yet it doesn't change what the prophets have to say about Israel's present and future.....and how they came back after almost 2,000 years to their homeland and their capital, Jerusalem.

Do you see no significance to that at all? :blink:

Yod I see no scriptural fulfillment to Israel today, but I think it is great that they have a homeland. The only problem is that the Muslim world has a problem with it. The Muslims are a big problem for the whole world period. They need an attitude adjustment from the Lord and I suport Bush with His war on terrism. Something needs to be done and if it takes war then so be it.

Here is another thing about old Jerusalem.

Just a small note about Herod

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Be careful. Yod, or this heretic will have converted to preterism. :blink:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

Be careful. Yod, or this heretic will have converted to preterism. :rofl:

:blink::D:laugh::blink:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,134
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Well, this has been an interesting discussion, but I am still left with wondering if I should trade my travel trailer and big gas gusseling pickup truck in for a good sailboat and head out for the south pacific to "get out of her"...... I think I'll just go fishin' for a couple of weeks starting this Saturday and ponder the question. Who knows maybe there really will be a pre trib raputre and I won't have to come back and go to work :blink:

Whatever the case I'll not be posting for a couple of weeks after tomorrow.....

Sam

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Have a great fishing trip Sam :t3: hope you catch a big one :t:

All Praise The Ancient Of Days