IGNORED

the Fall of American society has begun...

slim777

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings to everyone!

Wow,I see a few people I have not had the pleasure of meeting....very nice to see and hear from y'all!

Slim-Welcome to Worthy my brother,I really do appreciate your disappointments,I truly understand where you are coming from ....I can also understand where other one states prayer should begin at home and I never really considered what is fair for one would be discrimminitory for the next(I think I said that right?)But really,I do share in your sentiments regarding the fall of our society

Guest_Herod-Welcome to Worthy...interesting choice of user name

mjr health-Welcome to Worthy And Amen brother....Why are you assigned a non-believer,it sounds like Jesus is Lord of your Life and you are in love with Him on a very personal level?

Lek-Welcome to you also....keep on witnessing brother,I am with you 100%...Yes,God hears our prayers,let us focus on God and standing on our position of victory ,let us declare our Nation to be that One Nation Under God that it was intended to be!

Abishai-Queen of the Damned?Really?I totally serious in saying you really should try to watch less occult ,movies,its really not a good thing....the Word of God warns us in Matt6:22-23...

The eye is the lamp of your body.If your eyes are good your whole body will be full of light.But if your eyes are bad your whole body will be full of darkness.If then the light within you is darkness-how great is that darkness?

With love,in Christ-Kwik

If America is to recover from a rapture about complacency, it has to consider how perspectives on self-image humiliation can lead to demoralization. Could consumerism convenience technologies somehow facilitate a return to home living happiness? If I can rent a Hollywood (USA) movie on Netflix and enjoy it with my wife on Saturday night, will I feel more satisfied about living a simple and peaceful life?

:thumbsup:

~

A Simple And A Peaceful Life

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Starts And Ends

And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God. 1 Corinthians 6:11

With Jesus

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

~

Be Blessed Beloved

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. Romans 8:15

Be Very Blessed

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Joe

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Actually, American society isn't that bad. Yes, there are things that I would like changed (better education, abolishment of the death penalty, ect), but its a pretty good society overall.

But the issue is who is being worshipped. The one true God, Jesus Christ, or someone else.

Most do not worship the one true God.

Evolution is a lie.

All religions are not true, in fact, only the Holy Bible is true.

50 million abortions just in the US alone since 1973 is not a good thing as all.

I would disagree with you.

So? People can chose who they want to worship. Their just being who they are.

Worshipping the devil may not be so good.

Also it is evil to not worshipping the Creator and Saviour.

It is also evil not to thank God Almighty.

But... It's not the devil. It's just somebody worshiping or believing something that makes sense to them

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  428
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  3

Actually, American society isn't that bad. Yes, there are things that I would like changed (better education, abolishment of the death penalty, ect), but its a pretty good society overall.

But the issue is who is being worshipped. The one true God, Jesus Christ, or someone else.

Evolution is a lie.

All religions are not true, in fact, only the Holy Bible is true.

50 million abortions just in the US alone since 1973 is not a good thing as all.

I would disagree with you.

So? People can chose who they want to worship. Their just being who they are.

Worshipping the devil may not be so good.

Also it is evil to not worshipping the Creator and Saviour.

It is also evil not to thank God Almighty.

But... It's not the devil. It's just somebody worshiping or believing something that makes sense to them

I will grant you that.

But Jesus did identify that Satan is the source of lies.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  166

I thought that around 75+% of Americans were Christian. That would be three Christians per each non-Christian.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

I thought that around 75+% of Americans were Christian. That would be three Christians per each non-Christian.

There is a difference between being a true Christian and claiming to be a Christian. The first lives the life, the latter just likes the title.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  145

There is a difference between being a true Christian and claiming to be a Christian. The first lives the life, the latter just likes the title.

Technically, anyone who is a follower of Christ is a true Christian, no matter of what denomination or how they act, since it is a religion.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Technically, anyone who is a follower of Christ is a true Christian, no matter of what denomination or how they act, since it is a religion.

'

No, Christianity is NOT a religion.  The point is that many who claim the title don't actually follow Him. 

~

It's

Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. John 3:7

Family

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. Romans 8:15

The beauty of that argument is, no matter how much faith someone brings to the table, if they didn't get the desired results, you can simply declare they needed more.

Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

So? People can chose who they want to worship. Their just being who they are. But... It's not the devil. It's just somebody worshiping or believing something that makes sense to them

Incorrect, rather it is the devil working in their lives. Denying the devil is working or even exists doesn't make the devil humpty dumpty. It just means that you're in denial.  :shocked:  Ephesians 2:1-3 And you were dead in the trespasses and sins 2 in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience 3 among whom we all once lived in the passions of our flesh, carrying out the desires of the body and the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind. 1 Peter 5:8 Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.