IGNORED

What a dishonest and horrible world we live in.

Blien

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  871
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

When you have done all you can do...stand, when you have done all you can do to stand...stand :)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wrote once to all of you asking for prayers of strenght and vindication for what was happening to me at work with my coworker who was trying to get me fired. That gay guy in my office, the one who caused me so much heart ache after the second day of starting work with this company.. Well he's up to his no good nonsense again. And I'm really really really getting sick to my heart with all of it. Why doesn't he just act normal and just accept me for who I am and try to work with me. Instead he's the most self-centered, narcissistic, dishonest and backstabbing person I've ever known. He OPENLY talks about firing me in front of my boss and gloats in other people he's had fired in the past. And my boss? As dishonest and self serving as the rest of them. He will fire me in a minute if I cross him and I've been trying with all my might not to.

So I took all my prayers up to the Lord do you know what kind of message I've been getting from God as well? He's telling me to forgive him and to talk to him, try to befriend him... but, I don't believe this is God talking to me. How could it be? How could I befriend an enemy who stabs me right through the heart repeatedly. I can barely look at him without an angry disappointed gaze. If he had not been my coworker I would have seriously pounded him to the ground for all the things he had been doing to me, I seriously can't look at him without thinking how much I hate him for what he has done. For all the evil he payed me for the good I've done to him. While he was telling my manger how much I am incompetent and not "a good fit" for the company and making everyone in the office side with him. I told my manager, that I'm not what he is accusing me off and I have all the paper work with me to show him if he wants to but my objective is not to get him fired. Rather that I wanted to resolve it and hopefully we can grow an accept each other.. I did many things to save his face when he messed up. I never complained about him, not even once about the things he did until I my manger pressed me and even though I did not tell him everything so that he would have a chance to redeem himself. But that guy... he cares not about anyone. There is no love in him. Just hatred and Jealousy. Should I just keep silent about this? Why shouldn't I be vindicated? Why can't he just leave me alone?

And what makes it even worse? My friends at work tell me to accept the world as one shade of Grey and to accept it. What? Why should I be dishonest just because they are? I live to honor God and to show my love to him.. why should I lie and back stab and be as dirty as they are just because someone does it to me?

The devil's mission is to get you to hate your fellow man.

God's mission is to get you to love your fellow man.

Which mission got accomplished?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,166
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

I can't emphasis enough what a true blessing you guys and girls are. When I started to get your comments, I was still steamed and still upset and even now I am still upset but much much MUCH more strengthed in my resolve. Sometimes we just need to speak to someone about problems right? And to be listened to, to be heard and understood? I didn't get much of that from people near me here and you all filled that need. Thank you so so much! Thank you for strengthening my resolve and for praying for me and helping me in intercession. Oh what a Blessing it is to have you people! I'm so Blessed, thanks be to God!

I give all of you a Blessing as the scripture says: "The Lord's Blessing Be Upon You. We Bless You In The Lord's Name" (Psalm 129:8)

I love all of you, thank you so much!

blessings Blien,

so glad that you are being strengthened and encouraged :52_52: . a lot if times i talk out problems and as i do i also am encouraged and strenthened and see things from a different perspective

. know that you will continue to be in our prayers bro.

love your sister in Christ,

Rebekah David

Guest MrConeHead

This is indeed "a dishonest and horrible world we live in."

But Jesus said, "... but be of good cheer for I have overcome the world" (John 16:33).

I read your Post with great empathy. I have also been in work environments where there was unprovoked confrontation,

backstabbing and put downs, double-crosses and a concerted effort to make my life miserable.

A verse comes to mind that I want you to consider: "And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,

In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will" (2 Timothy 2:24-26).

Notice how Paul describes the person with whom the Christian should not strive:

"those that oppose themselves,"

they are in "the snare of the devil," and

they "are taken captive at his will."

You have been set free. You can and should rejoice at the New Life Jesus Christ has given you.

Your sins are forgiven. Consider the Future that God has given you to inherit. And contrast it with the

bleak and unspeakably miserable future that Satan would have for your co-worker, cold-hearted though he may be.

Think of this Psalm, as if your co-worker were speaking it:

"Reproach hath broken my heart; and I am full of heaviness: and I looked for some to take pity, but there was none; and for comforters, but I found none" (Psalms 69:20).

If you found out that a close friend were diagnosed with terminal cancer, would you not be filled with pity and compassion?

This co-worker is afflicted with a terminal illness of the heart and mind and soul that no cancer could ever be compared to.

Sin is a far more terminal illness that will rob them of their Eternity with God. It is consuming them, day by day.

It has them so twisted in mind, that they go so far as to brag about its symptoms to others while it is eating them alive.

"Let not them that are mine enemies wrongfully rejoice over me: neither let them wink with the eye that hate me without a cause"

(Psalms 35:19).

But God, through Jesus Christ, has put your sins as far as the East is from the West.

You are a new creature, a new creation. For you, all things have become new. You have an Eternal Future.

"For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them"

(Ephesians 2:10).

God has given this co-worker the chance to see a side of life that is completely alien to him, now.

Do you have a favorite hymn? Have it playing in your head and in your heart when you go to work, Monday.

Hum it under your breath, just loud enough for your co-worker to hear it. He needs to hear it, and no one else

has ever let him hear it before. Jesus died for him, too, but he doesn't know what joy in the Lord looks like or feels like.

Your co-worker doesn't even know that Salvation exists, or that it is genuine. But it is genuine.

"And my soul shall be joyful in the LORD: it shall rejoice in his salvation" (Psalms 35:9).

And the knowledge of it and joy in it can certainly melt away all the coldness that your heart has taken in of late.

Your heart has every right and reason to be a warm, loving and joyful heart for a Future than no man can ever take from you!

"For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name" (Psalms 33:21).

With all of our prayers, and certainly the Help of God, even though your co-worker may not change his ways,

you don't have to share in his cold-hearted misery! Do you know with all of your being that you are a child of the living God?

Do you know the wonderful position of favor and blessing and mercy and delight that you are in as a child of God?

Would anyone else know it when they see you at work every day? Does your co-worker know what he is missing?

Jesus said, "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light" (Matthew 11:28-30).

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  02/07/1968

I wrote once to all of you asking for prayers of strenght and vindication for what was happening to me at work with my coworker who was trying to get me fired. That gay guy in my office, the one who caused me so much heart ache after the second day of starting work with this company.. Well he's up to his no good nonsense again. And I'm really really really getting sick to my heart with all of it. Why doesn't he just act normal and just accept me for who I am and try to work with me. Instead he's the most self-centered, narcissistic, dishonest and backstabbing person I've ever known. He OPENLY talks about firing me in front of my boss and gloats in other people he's had fired in the past. And my boss? As dishonest and self serving as the rest of them. He will fire me in a minute if I cross him and I've been trying with all my might not to.

So I took all my prayers up to the Lord do you know what kind of message I've been getting from God as well? He's telling me to forgive him and to talk to him, try to befriend him... but, I don't believe this is God talking to me. How could it be? How could I befriend an enemy who stabs me right through the heart repeatedly. I can barely look at him without an angry disappointed gaze. If he had not been my coworker I would have seriously pounded him to the ground for all the things he had been doing to me, I seriously can't look at him without thinking how much I hate him for what he has done. For all the evil he payed me for the good I've done to him. While he was telling my manger how much I am incompetent and not "a good fit" for the company and making everyone in the office side with him. I told my manager, that I'm not what he is accusing me off and I have all the paper work with me to show him if he wants to but my objective is not to get him fired. Rather that I wanted to resolve it and hopefully we can grow an accept each other.. I did many things to save his face when he messed up. I never complained about him, not even once about the things he did until I my manger pressed me and even though I did not tell him everything so that he would have a chance to redeem himself. But that guy... he cares not about anyone. There is no love in him. Just hatred and Jealousy. Should I just keep silent about this? Why shouldn't I be vindicated? Why can't he just leave me alone?

And what makes it even worse? My friends at work tell me to accept the world as one shade of Grey and to accept it. What? Why should I be dishonest just because they are? I live to honor God and to show my love to him.. why should I lie and back stab and be as dirty as they are just because someone does it to me?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,166
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

This is indeed "a dishonest and horrible world we live in."

But Jesus said, "... but be of good cheer for I have overcome the world" (John 16:33).

I read your Post with great empathy. I have also been in work environments where there was unprovoked confrontation,

backstabbing and put downs, double-crosses and a concerted effort to make my life miserable.

A verse comes to mind that I want you to consider: "And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,

In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will" (2 Timothy 2:24-26).

Notice how Paul describes the person with whom the Christian should not strive:

"those that oppose themselves,"

they are in "the snare of the devil," and

they "are taken captive at his will."

You have been set free. You can and should rejoice at the New Life Jesus Christ has given you.

Your sins are forgiven. Consider the Future that God has given you to inherit. And contrast it with the

bleak and unspeakably miserable future that Satan would have for your co-worker, cold-hearted though he may be.

Think of this Psalm, as if your co-worker were speaking it:

"Reproach hath broken my heart; and I am full of heaviness: and I looked for some to take pity, but there was none; and for comforters, but I found none" (Psalms 69:20).

If you found out that a close friend were diagnosed with terminal cancer, would you not be filled with pity and compassion?

This co-worker is afflicted with a terminal illness of the heart and mind and soul that no cancer could ever be compared to.

Sin is a far more terminal illness that will rob them of their Eternity with God. It is consuming them, day by day.

It has them so twisted in mind, that they go so far as to brag about its symptoms to others while it is eating them alive.

"Let not them that are mine enemies wrongfully rejoice over me: neither let them wink with the eye that hate me without a cause"

(Psalms 35:19).

But God, through Jesus Christ, has put your sins as far as the East is from the West.

You are a new creature, a new creation. For you, all things have become new. You have an Eternal Future.

"For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them"

(Ephesians 2:10).

God has given this co-worker the chance to see a side of life that is completely alien to him, now.

Do you have a favorite hymn? Have it playing in your head and in your heart when you go to work, Monday.

Hum it under your breath, just loud enough for your co-worker to hear it. He needs to hear it, and no one else

has ever let him hear it before. Jesus died for him, too, but he doesn't know what joy in the Lord looks like or feels like.

Your co-worker doesn't even know that Salvation exists, or that it is genuine. But it is genuine.

"And my soul shall be joyful in the LORD: it shall rejoice in his salvation" (Psalms 35:9).

And the knowledge of it and joy in it can certainly melt away all the coldness that your heart has taken in of late.

Your heart has every right and reason to be a warm, loving and joyful heart for a Future than no man can ever take from you!

"For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name" (Psalms 33:21).

With all of our prayers, and certainly the Help of God, even though your co-worker may not change his ways,

you don't have to share in his cold-hearted misery! Do you know with all of your being that you are a child of the living God?

Do you know the wonderful position of favor and blessing and mercy and delight that you are in as a child of God?

Would anyone else know it when they see you at work every day? Does your co-worker know what he is missing?

Jesus said, "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light" (Matthew 11:28-30).

excellent post :24: