IGNORED

Travelling to other countries

artsylady

Guest Called

Well, if anyone lives in PEI, Canada I would be happy to house sit! I live in Gulfport, MS. I am sure you all are just wanting to rush down here! HA! :D

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/18/1981

anybody ever feels led to come to PA and see the Amish just give me a call lol.. not much else around here... well other hten the little league world series *yawns*

Guest Called

I have been to Philly (I lived about thirty minutes from there for a couple years), I like it! Never been to Amish country, but I have heard it's beautiful up there! I miss seeing the changing seasons, here in Mississippi we have summer and fall. That is it! :D

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  12/18/1981

I have been to Philly (I lived about thirty minutes from there for a couple years), I like it! Never been to Amish country, but I have heard it's beautiful up there! I miss seeing the changing seasons, here in Mississippi we have summer and fall. That is it! :D

well the last couple years around here have seemed to be the same way just as the tree start to change color the leaves are gone lol... i will say there are very few things that surpass the beauty of a mountain of red orage and yellow :D

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

GymRose....

Fine photograph...You have a great family :D

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  862
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

aww they are so cute GymRore and Manofwork! ... You must have you hands full! ...which one was the one who joined WB?

That would be Rhys Miss Pryzma heis in the Bulls top. He's 11.5 but actin like a 15 year old and really tryin us BIG TIME. As most 11 or 12 year olds do now from what I hear.

As for the pig pen what my darling Hubby is refering to is the fact that our boys are EXTREEMLY active and in their efforts to use their energy they tend to destroy things. Our youngest is now 4 almsot 5 and they have almost gotten totally out of that horrid behaviour.

Thank You all for your comments on our boys.......... We do think they are rather spech even if they do push our buttons daily.

Anyway here is a tease to get you all to thinkin bout coming to our beautiful country.

http://img33.photobucket.com/albums/v101/GymRose/Australia/

http://img33.photobucket.com/albums/v101/GymRose/Family/

Of course they were out woop woop and we live in Adelaide. Dan and I might go to our local beach and the hills this weekend and take some pics for you to see as well. We live 20 mins from the beach and 5 mins from the Adelaide Hills, best of both worlds.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  141
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

ahhhh GymRose - you need a password to see those pics .. Well at least thats what it asked me :laugh:

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  965
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  05/28/1979

Cute kids GymRose! What a big family you have with them and your kitties! I would love to visit Australia- my husband would also love it because of this fascination he has with the Crocodile Hunter Diaries- and the awesome beaches you have! He loves to surf! And I love the accents!!

Edited by Born Again

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  965
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  05/28/1979

Well, if anyone lives in PEI, Canada I would be happy to house sit! I live in Gulfport, MS. I am sure you all are just wanting to rush down here! HA! :laugh:

I knew that was coming Called! You're so predictable! I love you though!! :il:

I live in South Alabama- not much here. We do live by a nice beach and a wretched outlet mall that I hate (because I work at it!). :laugh: