• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

I honestly don't think the logistics exist for this to happen. We saw how effective FEMA was in responding to Katrina, unless you think this brand of incompetence was staged.

Come on, think about it...rounding up 21 million people, how many people would it take to do that, how long, how many people to deal with the fighting once people realized what was happening. How do you feed, cloth, shelter and provide bathrooms for 21 million people. Not to mention all the other millions of people you expect to just stand by and watch you do this here in america.

They would literally have to wage war on the american people if they tried this, don't you think?

Think of the disruption, nationally. No transportation, or very restricted at the least. People not going to work, hospitals flooded with injured and wounded and sick. The entire population would be on welfare within weeks....I don't think the government is anywhere near prepared to deal with something like this on a grand scale.

Another thought...the military now is pushed to it's limits in Iraq and afganistan...how could they possibly provide even medical care for this 21 million sited in the FEMA article and still provide medical care for the rest of the nation.

If a plan such as this exists, and I'm sure it does, it most probably refers to a single area. They could lock down the major cities, but that would take every ounce of resource they had, and then theres the rest of the nation to deal with.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  376
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/30/1962

i agree with hunterpoet ,,, i believe they (caeser) (the gov.) has a plan ... but it will onbly work for the major citys because even with maps and some local traitors they still wont know as much about the area i live in as i do ,,, and like the vietcon proved or the french resistence proved they wont be able to find every one ,,, and as the government is corupt getting some wepons will be as easy as bribery ,,, and also did you know that if the trucking stopped the average city would run outa food in less than 3 days ??? so see the problem ??? martial law would be suicide for our nation ,,, civil war would erupt like a valcano ,,, when i was in the military i had to fill out a survey and one of the questions asked was would i fire on american civilians ,,, i said no and wrote in further more i would defect to the civilian faction and war against the government for i pledge allegence to the constitution not the white house ... the scary thing is tho is that some ppl said they would ,,, be ye wise as serpents ,,,but gental as doves,,, love in christ arrowfrom god

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

I honestly don't think the logistics exist for this to happen. We saw how effective FEMA was in responding to Katrina, unless you think this brand of incompetence was staged.

Come on, think about it...rounding up 21 million people, how many people would it take to do that, how long, how many people to deal with the fighting once people realized what was happening. How do you feed, cloth, shelter and provide bathrooms for 21 million people. Not to mention all the other millions of people you expect to just stand by and watch you do this here in america.

They would literally have to wage war on the american people if they tried this, don't you think?

Think of the disruption, nationally. No transportation, or very restricted at the least. People not going to work, hospitals flooded with injured and wounded and sick. The entire population would be on welfare within weeks....I don't think the government is anywhere near prepared to deal with something like this on a grand scale.

Another thought...the military now is pushed to it's limits in Iraq and afganistan...how could they possibly provide even medical care for this 21 million sited in the FEMA article and still provide medical care for the rest of the nation.

If a plan such as this exists, and I'm sure it does, it most probably refers to a single area. They could lock down the major cities, but that would take every ounce of resource they had, and then theres the rest of the nation to deal with.

Yes but we are not talking about FEMA. We are talking about every law inforsement agency, all of our military, all of our reserved military, the national guard and more. The law enforcement agencies are already in place and with standing orders to kill anyone who breaks the law on sight they could bring this country under control rather quickly. Don't for a minute think that it couldn't be done. Joseph Stalin, Pol Pot, Castro and many others have already done it to thier countries.

Yes but we are not talking about FEMA. We are talking about every law inforsement agency, all of our military, all of our reserved military, the national guard and more. The law enforcement agencies are already in place and with standing orders to kill anyone who breaks the law on sight they could bring this country under control rather quickly. Don't for a minute think that it couldn't be done. Joseph Stalin, Pol Pot, Castro and many others have already done it to thier countries.

Their citizens were out-gunned.

That isn't the case here in the U.S.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

Their citizens were out-gunned.

That isn't the case here in the U.S.

It would take a major false flag operation to bring it about, but that is bringing up a no-no conspiracy, can't do that.

LT

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.87

and now, they are trying to get it where if you purchase ammo for your guns, you will be paying much much more, for every bullet will have a serial number attached to it, and every box will be registered to the buyer. making the ammo more costly, and more valuable to the thief, for if you give a box of ammo to a friend, it will be registered to you, and you will have to go and have the ammo transfered at a station....

oh yeah, those with unregisted, or unserialized ammo will be a criminal.... hmmm makes ya think a bit....

I would suggest not allowing anyone to know what weapons you have or do not have, not even family or friends... not even archery equip..

mike

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.87

by the way, federal troops have been called back to the USA (not the national guards, but the US military).... the only time they are allowed on the streets is during times of martial law, and it has been said they are coming back to be placed on the streets.....

our pop guns can do damage.... but can we withstand the force of going against our own military should the government decide that we are no longer going to be a free country?

mike

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  163
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Only if you're paranoid and ignorant of how the law works and of how many good people would resist. Gimme a break. :)

I thought the links were interesting, no need to be rude.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

i agree with hunterpoet ,,, i believe they (caeser) (the gov.) has a plan ... but it will onbly work for the major citys because even with maps and some local traitors they still wont know as much about the area i live in as i do ,,, and like the vietcon proved or the french resistence proved they wont be able to find every one ,,, and as the government is corupt getting some wepons will be as easy as bribery ,,, and also did you know that if the trucking stopped the average city would run outa food in less than 3 days ??? so see the problem ??? martial law would be suicide for our nation ,,, civil war would erupt like a valcano ,,, when i was in the military i had to fill out a survey and one of the questions asked was would i fire on american civilians ,,, i said no and wrote in further more i would defect to the civilian faction and war against the government for i pledge allegence to the constitution not the white house ... the scary thing is tho is that some ppl said they would ,,, be ye wise as serpents ,,,but gental as doves,,, love in christ arrowfrom god

Wow arrow, I had heard that those in the military were given the form you mention, but have never met anyone who actually filled it out. I applaud you for your answer. I would expect some to answer yes, but most I should think would answer as you did.