• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

Yes but we are not talking about FEMA. We are talking about every law inforsement agency, all of our military, all of our reserved military, the national guard and more. The law enforcement agencies are already in place and with standing orders to kill anyone who breaks the law on sight they could bring this country under control rather quickly. Don't for a minute think that it couldn't be done. Joseph Stalin, Pol Pot, Castro and many others have already done it to thier countries.

Their citizens were out-gunned.

That isn't the case here in the U.S.

Oh really. How many citizens do you know who have fully automatic weapons, tanks, artilery, fighter jets, drones, AWAK, miniguns, helicpter gun ships and so on. Sounds to me like we are out gunned.

If you nthink that the US government couldn,t lock this country down in a matter of days or weeks you are mistaken.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  692
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/02/1946

If the military is spread as thin as the newsmedia would like one to believe, then how would their be martial law? Form a new "military"? I don't see it happening personally, but I have lived long enough to know anything is possible.

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

by the way, federal troops have been called back to the USA (not the national guards, but the US military).... the only time they are allowed on the streets is during times of martial law, and it has been said they are coming back to be placed on the streets.....

mike

Can I have the source for the information you posted? It has been said by whom? :horse:

If you nthink that the US government couldn,t lock this country down in a matter of days or weeks you are mistaken.

I think they COULD.....the question is why would they? And if they did, how long could they keep control? Destroying the U.S. or killing citizens sure wouldn't benefit the U.S. government, now would it? Of course, maybe it's a foreign government? One who could overrun our military first then subdue 302,000,000 people.....okay, there's no one who can do that. I think this is another tin foil bonanza. :horse:

Yes but we are not talking about FEMA. We are talking about every law inforsement agency, all of our military, all of our reserved military, the national guard and more. The law enforcement agencies are already in place and with standing orders to kill anyone who breaks the law on sight they could bring this country under control rather quickly. Don't for a minute think that it couldn't be done. Joseph Stalin, Pol Pot, Castro and many others have already done it to thier countries.

Their citizens were out-gunned.

That isn't the case here in the U.S.

Oh really. How many citizens do you know who have fully automatic weapons, tanks, artilery, fighter jets, drones, AWAK, miniguns, helicpter gun ships and so on. Sounds to me like we are out gunned.

I spent many years in the military, they trained me well.

You don't need all those big guns to fight a war.

A 22 cal. is just as effective as an M60.

If you think our civilian population is weak, ask yourself why Japan, Germany and Russia never came across our borders.

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

I think they COULD.....the question is why would they? And if they did, how long could they keep control? Destroying the U.S. or killing citizens sure wouldn't benefit the U.S. government, now would it? Of course, maybe it's a foreign government? One who could overrun our military first then subdue 302,000,000 people.....okay, there's no one who can do that. I think this is another tin foil bonanza. :group-hug:

have we already forgotten so sooon?

our country was shut down for several days as far as air travel, our econemy has yet to over come this event. we speak of it almost daily, yet, we have not harkened to the lessons to be learned.

I have one question that no one has yet answered......

have you looked at the Pentagon photos from 9/11? look at the damage of the building... look at the damage to the grounds around the pentagon... look at the interior of the pentagon.... where is the wreckage of the plane that was suppose to have plowed into it? no wings, no wing damage to the building.... the hole is too round to have had wings to have hit it, where are the engines? what about skid marks out side the building? if the plane had hit it, there would be some kind of parts around there....

just a small thing like that shut the entire country down for any air travel.

I do not believe it would take much to shut the infrastructure down in a short time.

anyways, I would only pray that our government would not do that, but is our government capible? i am sure. it would not take much to pass a few laws to impliment a federal ID. have SSN and Drivers License and other state ID. pass ports are now going to be requiered for passing from US to Canada and Mexico.... how long before needed to pass between states?

why? control, just like Karl Marx let us make every one equal...

look at the taxes, we are continually getting increases, oh yeah, we might be thinking we are getting better deals, but are we really?

mike

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

have you looked at the Pentagon photos from 9/11? look at the damage of the building... look at the damage to the grounds around the pentagon... look at the interior of the pentagon.... where is the wreckage of the plane that was suppose to have plowed into it? no wings, no wing damage to the building.... the hole is too round to have had wings to have hit it, where are the engines? what about skid marks out side the building? if the plane had hit it, there would be some kind of parts around there....

this says all that I need to know. :group-hug:

If you like I will give you the name and address of a fellow Marine I have known for almost 20 years that was there when that plane hit the pentagon and he can set you straight.

I have yet to see any pics that show any wreckage from a plane. what about eye witnesses there, no plane. yet we are told there was a plane....

course this is not about 9/11 this is about now, I was just pointing out that we have yet to learn from even our most recent past in history, and we are making the same mistakes over and over again.

was also pointing out that there are many things that are not in the media in the U.S.A. that pertain to the citizens of the U.S.A. that other countries do have access to, including news media that is broadcast in english, all about the US, but we never hear about.

there are things that are on going in the government that affect us all, and yet we are kept in the dark about it...... some i might even agree with, some i do not.

we can even get into the more modern times,

WMD's, how many are "just" following orders? not saying their heart is not right, Paul had his heart in the right place, he thought he was doing the "right" thing when he was out persecuting Christians, he was doing everything correctly, and yet, he was all wet when it came to what was really the right thing to do.......

how many soldiers, sailors and airmen will be doing the "right" thing.....

mike

Lets not turn this into a conspiracy thing.

Anyone who has questions regarding the Pentigon bombing, there's plenty of video and still photos on the internet.

Go check it out.

have we already forgotten so sooon?

our country was shut down for several days as far as air travel, our econemy has yet to over come this event. we speak of it almost daily, yet, we have not harkened to the lessons to be learned.

I have one question that no one has yet answered......

just a small thing like that shut the entire country down for any air travel.

I do not believe it would take much to shut the infrastructure down in a short time.

anyways, I would only pray that our government would not do that, but is our government capible? i am sure. it would not take much to pass a few laws to impliment a federal ID. have SSN and Drivers License and other state ID. pass ports are now going to be requiered for passing from US to Canada and Mexico.... how long before needed to pass between states?

why? control, just like Karl Marx let us make every one equal...

look at the taxes, we are continually getting increases, oh yeah, we might be thinking we are getting better deals, but are we really?

mike

So you're saying you don't believe a plane hit the Pentagon? So where is Flight 77 then? Is it being held, along with the people who were aboard, in some undisclosed location? Survivors talk about the plane wreckage inside the building so you are not being entirely truthful here, my friend. Btw, 9/11 was no 'small thing' and air travel was shut down to prevent further hijackings. :group-hug: