• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,773
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/27/1957

Before anyone continues this debate, you might want to read the presentations brought forth in this news report:

Worthy News this morning

If anyone has read Peretti's books, the end of this story reminds me of the demons turning on each other. Demons can not trust demons.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,773
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  12/27/1957

AMEN :39::21:

It is GOD who put him in office to do as GOD wants done.

True, God put him in office to do as God wants, but that does not mean that he will choose to do what God wants.

"The heart of the king is in the hand of GOD, like a river, HE twists and turns it as HE pleases."

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

God will lead his people as He sees fit. Make no mistake brothers and sisters. The Muslim community ever how you look at serves not our one and only true Savior Jesus Christ. I find myself seeing Christians every day who are passivised toward the Muslim world. Yet I say to you as Christians. We all read the same Bible. We can not just read one part and not obey the other parts. Just the same the Muslims can not just read part of there book and not obey the other parts. There is no other God besides my living breathing awesome God. Any other god in this world is my Lord's enemy and I will stand behind my King Jesus Christ. Our Bible teaches that these Muslims as you call them will be mad men all there days. So I will neither support a Muslim who says they are peace being or radical

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

How did we attain Peace with Germany in WW2, how about the Japanese?

You cannot negotiate with a mad dog.

My son asked me the other day about how we deal with these Terrorist in the world. I said son, you know that dog across the street actually the pack of them, (there's 3), That come after you if you go near their end of the street. I mean anywhere near them at all, you could 100 feet away. He said, "yes," I said remember what I told you about them. He said, "Yes, they sense fear." I said remember when one of them, the most bold and mean one, came to take residence on the far corner of our lot and would not move and attacked the neighbors who were merely walking around the block. He said, "Yes." I said what did Dad do after he tried to talk repeatedly to the neighbor about his dogs and even called the county animal control on them who only repeatedly warned the neighbor.

He said, "You walked right down there and got nose to nose with that dog and took a big stick and whacked him real good."

I said, "Exactly!"

He hasn't been back either. :21: He wasn't mortally hurt but he sure learned who the boss is. :39:

I must tlel you one critical thing about that episode and it is this. If you took your eye's off this dog and sued for Peace with him he would wait until you averted your eye's and strike at you. However, if you locked eye's with him and stared him down he may growl and he may even snarl but he took a posture of fear and although he looked fierce he was really a coward.

How do you negotiate with someone who wants you to submit or die? Do you ask them what they want?

President Obama may have been trying to talk to the moderate Muslims but what he accomplsihed was averting his eye's, IMO, and the snarling dogs took note.

Let's look to Spains acquiescence to Islam in Iraq and see what the results were. Obama is heeding the calls of the most radical amongt the Muslims. You can hear it in their tapes released periodically throughout this whole War. They will see this as an act of weakness and they will take advantage of it. Your thinking that these people are normal rationale folks who can be reasoned with isn't going to wash. We have to Lead. We aren't leading anywhere or anyone right now. When you take the Lead it's tough and sometimes you have to go it alone. Ask Moses, Ask David. :21:

Peace,

Dave

Grace to you,

How did we attain Peace with Germany in WW2, how about the Japanese?

You cannot negotiate with a mad dog.

My son asked me the other day about how we deal with these Terrorist in the world. I said son, you know that dog across the street actually the pack of them, (there's 3), That come after you if you go near their end of the street. I mean anywhere near them at all, you could 100 feet away. He said, "yes," I said remember what I told you about them. He said, "Yes, they sense fear." I said remember when one of them, the most bold and mean one, came to take residence on the far corner of our lot and would not move and attacked the neighbors who were merely walking around the block. He said, "Yes." I said what did Dad do after he tried to talk repeatedly to the neighbor about his dogs and even called the county animal control on them who only repeatedly warned the neighbor.

He said, "You walked right down there and got nose to nose with that dog and took a big stick and whacked him real good."

I said, "Exactly!"

He hasn't been back either. :21: He wasn't mortally hurt but he sure learned who the boss is. :39:

I must tlel you one critical thing about that episode and it is this. If you took your eye's off this dog and sued for Peace with him he would wait until you averted your eye's and strike at you. However, if you locked eye's with him and stared him down he may growl and he may even snarl but he took a posture of fear and although he looked fierce he was really a coward.

How do you negotiate with someone who wants you to submit or die? Do you ask them what they want?

President Obama may have been trying to talk to the moderate Muslims but what he accomplsihed was averting his eye's, IMO, and the snarling dogs took note.

Let's look to Spains acquiescence to Islam in Iraq and see what the results were. Obama is heeding the calls of the most radical amongt the Muslims. You can hear it in their tapes released periodically throughout this whole War. They will see this as an act of weakness and they will take advantage of it. Your thinking that these people are normal rationale folks who can be reasoned with isn't going to wash. We have to Lead. We aren't leading anywhere or anyone right now. When you take the Lead it's tough and sometimes you have to go it alone. Ask Moses, Ask David. :21:

Peace,

Dave

We cannot use this war using tactics of the past. With each war the US has had we have had to adjust our tactics in order to win.

This war will not be won by brute force alone. We don

RG,

I would largely agree with most of what you said. That howvere, does not disabuse us of what President Obama has just done and your comments have noting to do, in context, with what I am stating.

How does fighting the War on terror equate with a new tone towards Muslims who demand we cease to exist?

Peace,

Dave

The new tone is not for the Muslims who demand we cease to exist, it is for the ones that are not trying to end our existence.

How much easier would it be to win this war on terror if we got the moderate Muslims on our side instead of sitting on the sidelines watching?

RG,

That would be great but your living in La, La land if you think that's going to happen. Where is the moral outrage in the Muslim world when Hamas sends thousands of unguided missles and mortars flying into Israel. Where's the moral outrage over Iran acquiring a Nuclear Bomb? Where's the moral outrage in the Muslim world, and I mean by and large, when America is attacked? There is non, matter of fact, they throw parties in the streets burn our Leaders in Effigy, to include President Obama, and hand out candies to the kids. :39:

We aren't hated because of our Foreign policies, that's buying into the lies of the radicals, were just merely hated because of an Ideology and buying into that Ideologies deepest sentiments will not help us one bit, it will endanger us and it is naive. :21:

Peace,

Dave

RG,

I would largely agree with most of what you said. That howvere, does not disabuse us of what President Obama has just done and your comments have noting to do, in context, with what I am stating.

How does fighting the War on terror equate with a new tone towards Muslims who demand we cease to exist?

Peace,

Dave

The new tone is not for the Muslims who demand we cease to exist, it is for the ones that are not trying to end our existence.

How much easier would it be to win this war on terror if we got the moderate Muslims on our side instead of sitting on the sidelines watching?

There is no such true living moderate Muslim. As I have said If you are a true Muslim then you practice all the scriptures in you religion. I do not understand why people think that there are two different types of Muslims. Yes I have been around Muslims who appear to be good people but these people are taught to be deceiving. I truly believe that they all are wanting to be rid of all the infidels. There will never be peace with them until the Anti Christ strikes a bargain and then it won't last

LOL,

My three year old son just walked into the dining room grabbed the Bible and walked off. I said, "What are you doing with that Bible?" (He has a propensity to tear things up. :blink: ) He said,, "I'm reading Jesus!" Then he toddled off. :laugh::wub:

We're home because it is dumping buckets of snow on our region today. School's closed. :blink:

Okay back to the discussion after a light hearted moment. :o

Peace,

Dave

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  4.85
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

That is why he has a cabinet with experts in their fields.

You mean like Hillary Clinton as Sec. of State?

There is no such true living moderate Muslim. As I have said If you are a true Muslim then you practice all the scriptures in you religion. I do not understand why people think that there are two different types of Muslims. Yes I have been around Muslims who appear to be good people but these people are taught to be deceiving. I truly believe that they all are wanting to be rid of all the infidels. There will never be peace with them until the Anti Christ strikes a bargain and then it won't last

I would have to disagree. I spent 4.5 year, from the 3rd to the 7th grade living in Iran. We left about 6 months prior to the overthrow of the Shah.

The vast majority of the people we knew and dealt with were really no different than you and I except for they worshiped a different god.

Some of my fondest memories are of going to our landlord