• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

amen, kat!

i wonder if someone would kindly point out the monumental mistakes that bush made during his first 50 days in office. in the course of 8 years, yes, he certainly made some mistakes, but NONE that rival the ones obama is pushing through.

OK, guys, we all have our favorite leaders, and nothing good will come out of debating who is better, so I'm going to bow out with love to all of you on this one. Shiloh62

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  0

I will NOT vote for anyone who's policies go against the very basics of our faith....that are contrary to the word of God. By supporting that person, I support their policies, hence the slim pickings we've had lately... :rolleyes:

If they stand up and lie to me, and I vote for them because I believe what they say, its on them. If they stand up and tell me straight out what policies they are going to enact if they win and I vote for them anyway, its on ME.

We have become so afraid of being called a bigot, hypocrit, hate monger, intolerant or racist that we push the policies we KNOW our bible says is wrong under the rug and ignore it.

What will we say when we stand in front of God if He asks us why did you "support" a man/women whom felt abortion was ok and actually gave more money in support of it....or a person whom legalized gay marriage...I could go on but those seem to be the hottest topics of late... :whistling: Are we gonna answer: But Lord those weren't the only platforms they were running on...or are we gonna regret our decisions when its too late to take them back.

Bottom line, I refuse to vote for someone whom supports/pushes policies that are expressly talked about in the bible. Do we just ignore those passages/scriptures, do we forget they exist? Do we water them down too soothe our conscious?

We also should never hope for someone to be physically harmed...NO ONE. I look at Obama's two precious children and think how could anyone hope for the loss of their father. Its not right, and I have never seen that on this board, it would of been deleted immediatly by me or one of the other mods.

just my two cents....... :101:

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

I will NOT vote for anyone who's policies go against the very basics of our faith....that are contrary to the word of God. By supporting that person, I support their policies, hence the slim pickings we've had lately... :rolleyes:

If they stand up and lie to me, and I vote for them because I believe what they say, its on them. If they stand up and tell me straight out what policies they are going to enact if they win and I vote for them anyway, its on ME.

We have become so afraid of being called a bigot, hypocrit, hate monger, intolerant or racist that we push the policies we KNOW our bible says is wrong under the rug and ignore it.

What will we say when we stand in front of God if He asks us why did you "support" a man/women whom felt abortion was ok and actually gave more money in support of it....or a person whom legalized gay marriage...I could go on but those seem to be the hottest topics of late... :whistling: Are we gonna answer: But Lord those weren't the only platforms they were running on...or are we gonna regret our decisions when its too late to take them back.

Bottom line, I refuse to vote for someone whom supports/pushes policies that are expressly talked about in the bible. Do we just ignore those passages/scriptures, do we forget they exist? Do we water them down too soothe our conscious?

We also should never hope for someone to be physically harmed...NO ONE. I look at Obama's two precious children and think how could anyone hope for the loss of their father. Its not right, and I have never seen that on this board, it would of been deleted immediatly by me or one of the other mods.

just my two cents....... :101:

Amen refuge. We need to reverse the trend, and BE the salt of the earth, not the milquetoast-go-alongs that we are becoming; pick up our bibles, pick up our crosses, and fight to a martyrs death if need be AND DEFEND OUR FAITH!

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  4.85
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

I pray for our leaders, that they will hear the Lord and obey Him. But I pray that the current administration, specifically Obama, fail in his policies and plans for this country. I am against everything he stands for and believe that he will destroy America as we know it. That is why I pray that he fail.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

Ah geez...another "poor" Obama thread. Please quit picking on poor Obama. Give obama a chance. blah, blah, blah....

Ecc. 3:8 A time to love, And a time to hate;

Ps. 119:104 Through Your precepts I get understanding; Therefore I hate every false way.

Ps. 97:10 You who love the Lord hate evil.

2 Tim. 4:1-4 Preach the word. I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom: Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.

I dispise what Obama stands for. I can pray for the man and hope for his salvation (espcially since that may the only hope for this country)...But in no way, shape, or form do I need to give Obama and his evil plans a chance, or a hope to succeed.

Because I love the Lord, and because I get my understanding from His precepts, and because I am charged by the Word of God to speak the truth...I MUST speak out against Obama and his evil ways!

It is nothing more than a distractionary tactic to accuse those of speaking truth of being "hateful" or "unfair" or "unsupportive" when they speak out against Obama. You would be hard-pressed to find a personally hateful attack on President Obama on these threads.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Just pray, pray, pray.

:taped: Lorax says something I can agree with!

Just pray, pray, pray.

:emot-hug: Lorax says something I can agree with!

Amen!

Praying!

>>>>>()<<<<<

The Trouble With Policy

"And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed." Genesis 12:3

Is Trouble With The God Of Abraham. Issac And Jacob

"I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land." Joel 3:2

And Brother Do We Ever Have Trouble!

"But if ye will not obey the voice of the LORD, but rebel against the commandment of the LORD, then shall the hand of the LORD be against you, as it was against your fathers.

Now therefore stand and see this great thing, which the LORD will do before your eyes." 1 Samuel 12:16

>>>>>()<<<<<

Today's Meal

"Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts." Jeremiah 15:16

Brings On Daily Joy

"What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me?

I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD." Psalms 116:12-13

No Matter What Surrounds The Believer

"The waters compassed me about, even to the soul: the depth closed me round about, the weeds were wrapped about my head.

I went down to the bottoms of the mountains; the earth with her bars was about me for ever: yet hast thou brought up my life from corruption, O LORD my God." Jonah 2:5-6

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

Praying. God Bless everyone!

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I knew you would not be able to resist a chance to come and defend hate! This is good stuff...you hate becase God told you to.

I have a question -

I'm trying to push down my emotions and look at this objectively and learn.

From this regard, I have one question for you:

How is the way axx and others have spoken about Obama different from how you have spoken about Limbaugh?

Because I honestly am not seeing a difference. :emot-hug:

Please explain.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

I have said I don