jimc2

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

It nows seems the Church and Scriptures were right all along and indeed how could it have been otherwise.Type in "Galileo was Wrong" in search box and click or go direct to and click on books in L/H margin,also try www.kolbecenter.org and read reviews on both websites. (edited by mod to remove Catholic apologetic site)

Edited by Matthitjah

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

The link simply took me to a Roman online bookstore. I didn't look at it thoroughly, but I couldn't see anything about Galileo. Besides, if Galileo was wrong, then so was Copernicus, a brilliant Priest, who published the same ideas as Galileo more than a decade BEFORE Galileo, and was shortly thereafter completely ACCEPTED by the Roman church.

So, could you possibly provide a better link to whatever article or book you're talking about?

It nows seems the Church and Scriptures were right all along and indeed how could it have been otherwise.Type in "Galileo was Wrong" in search box and click or go direct to and click on books in L/H margin,also try www.kolbecenter.org and read reviews on both websites.Also see geocentrism on (edited by mod to remove catholic apologetic site)

wrong about what?

Oh, I see...Galileo Was Wrong is a detailed and comprehensive treatise that demonstrates from the scientific evidence that heliocentrism (the concept that the Earth rotates on its axis and revolves around the sun) is an unproven scientific theory; and that geocentrism (the view that the Earth is in the center of the universe and does not move by either rotation or revolution) is not only supported by the scientific evidence but is admitted to be a logical and viable cosmology by many of the world's top scientists, including Albert Einstein, Ernst Mach, Edwin Hubble, Fred Hoyle and many more. (from Amazon.com)

Is this a joke? it is not April 1st yet.

sounds more like doomsday for pseudo evolutionary scientists imho - jimc

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

The link simply took me to a Roman online bookstore. I didn't look at it thoroughly, but I couldn't see anything about Galileo. Besides, if Galileo was wrong, then so was Copernicus, a brilliant Priest, who published the same ideas as Galileo more than a decade BEFORE Galileo, and was shortly thereafter completely ACCEPTED by the Roman church.

So, could you possibly provide a better link to whatever article or book you're talking about?

google Galileo was wrong....you'll get a few other and a PDF that explains it

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

google Galileo was wrong....you'll get a few other and a PDF that explains it

Oh BTW I'm not spending $12.50 = shipping to find out

dude, evolution and heliocentrism have nothing to do with each other.

what is next for you, are you going to tell us the earth is flat?

people in general tend to believe the wise men of the day,so it seems it was the wise men who got it wrong and spread it about that the world was flat.Nowhere or no how does an all knowing all seeing God via His word/s scriptures state that the earth is flat,in fact He clearly states it is round so how come you missed it - see science and geocentrism at (edited by mod to remove catholic apologetics site) - jimc

so what"s so smart about brilliant Priests - there were two of them that postulated a Big Bang that never was and there was another so accepted that was up to monkey hoax,fraud etc as I read it in Piltdown man and there was one who was regarded as brilliant by one half of Christianity but not by the other half so to speak etc,etc - jimc

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Jim,

What's your point?

• Topic Count:  366
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57

Jim,

What's your point?

Exactly?

• Topic Count:  366
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57

dude, evolution and heliocentrism have nothing to do with each other.

what is next for you, are you going to tell us the earth is flat?

people in general tend to believe the wise men of the day,so it seems it was the wise men who got it wrong and spread it about that the world was flat.Nowhere or no how does an all knowing all seeing God via His word/s scriptures state that the earth is flat,in fact He clearly states it is round so how come you missed it - see science and geocentrism at - jimc

There is nothing in this article that disproves Galileo. it is simply quiotes of Church Fathers and passages taken out of context used to try and discredit Galileo