• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1978

[I just want to encourage you, I know with everything going on, you feel like your world has just flip upside down, but thank GOD for JESUS. I am telling you today that we serve a Mighty, Powerful GOD that loves you. HE will fix it for you, just hang on and dont give up.GOD is a GOD of second chances. You cant fight this battle along, you need Power from GOD and guess what? HE don't need your help.

God will fix it for you, just wait patiently and trust GOD. Sometime we can be in the way of GOD's plan. Cast your cares upon HIm because GOD care about you.

You got to keep doing what God told you to do, no matter what! Pray for your spouse, speak healing in your marriage. Remember your vows that you said to GOD and your spouse. I know you would have never thought it would be like this, but we serve a Powerful GOD, and HE can heal your marriage. Stand Still and watch the Salvation of the Lord in your marriage, in your life! GOD will fix it.

Trust GOD and lean not to your understanding, but in all thy ways acknowledge HIM and HE shall direct your path. Right now, let GOD fix it. We must continue to do our part , LOVE your spouse, FORGIVE your spouse and let GOD do the rest. I love you and keep the faith.

Think about your vows, not only was they made to our husband/wife, but also GOD! You dont want to make a vow with God then turn around and break it!!!! Do You?

For the unmarried, be patient and wait! God knows the time! I love all of you!

Keep the faith and hold on to The Word Of God, read it daily, pray,forgive one another and LOVE in spite of!!!!

Edited by keysha

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  179
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Thank you, Keysha. We need encouragement these days.

Hugs,

Darlene

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

:) Everyone needs encouragement - you are so sweet and special!! Thank you for these words!!!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  04/16/1957

[I just want to encourage you, I know with everything going on, you feel like your world has just flip upside down, but thank GOD for JESUS. I am telling you today that we serve a Mighty, Powerful GOD that loves you. HE will fix it for you, just hang on and dont give up.GOD is a GOD of second chances. You cant fight this battle along, you need Power from GOD and guess what? HE don't need your help.

God will fix it for you, just wait patiently and trust GOD. Sometime we can be in the way of GOD's plan. Cast your cares upon HIm because GOD care about you.

You got to keep doing what God told you to do, no matter what! Pray for your spouse, speak healing in your marriage. Remember your vows that you said to GOD and your spouse. I know you would have never thought it would be like this, but we serve a Powerful GOD, and HE can heal your marriage. Stand Still and watch the Salvation of the Lord in your marriage, in your life! GOD will fix it.

Trust GOD and lean not to your understanding, but in all thy ways acknowledge HIM and HE shall direct your path. Right now, let GOD fix it. We must continue to do our part , LOVE your spouse, FORGIVE your spouse and let GOD do the rest. I love you and keep the faith.

Think about your vows, not only was they made to our husband/wife, but also GOD! You dont want to make a vow with God then turn around and break it!!!! Do You?

Keep the faith and hold on to The Word Of God, read it daily, pray,forgive one another and LOVE in spite of!!!!

Great words of encouragement,

Thanks and God Bless:)

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  168
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  03/11/1975

Keysha.....What's up? Good message. :thumbsup: The Lord almighty has spoken- who can change his plans? when his hand moves, who can stop him? (Isaiah 14:27)

• Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

:emot-questioned:

Thank you. What a blessing.

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  437
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/20/1979

Thanks

:emot-hug:

lomi

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  437
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/20/1979

Thanks

:emot-hug:

lomi

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

We can all use as much uplifting as we can get. Thanks for posting, Keysha! And I totally agree. :emot-hug:

• 6 months later...
Guest SeekingChristianFellowship

This word too was for me. Single I am. And waiting and waiting......

As for problems wanting God to fix them too and waiting...and waiting.....Trying to be patient and trusting in him.