• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  45
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/21/1977

Mohammed and the 360 Islamic pagan deitys. Allah, the moon god, was the idol Muhammed worshipped.

Allah had three daughters, al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat. You may know of them as the 'satanic verses'. They are the Simeramus/Isis/Mary-Queen-of-Heaven equivalent, and why Roman Catholisism is the only other world religion tolerated in the Islamic world.

Kedisha, Mohammed's first wife, was from a wealthy merchant family with connections to the old Romen order.

Her familys money financed Mohammed's timely movement.

Kedisha proposed marrage to Mohammed. This is unheard of in Islam today, as is a woman being intelligent and independent

so, you can see Islam is devolving, not evolving.

Yadda, yadda, yadda, etc and so on.

Mohammedism, aka: Islam is a Jesuit construct in oppisition Christianity.

Yadda, yadda, yadda, war, war, war, dumbed-down and drugged-up society fed on television and bogus science, Lucifer enthroned, and bingo! the new order of the new age of the secular world.

it ain't rocket science, people.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Hello brothers and sisters!

I was perusing YouTube tonight, and I came across an interesting user by the name of Converted2Islam. He describes himself as,

"I'm a former believing Christian who embraced Islam and now I share Allah's (God's) message of salvation and love with you. I also share with you the authentic teaching of Prophet Jesus (p). I love Allah because He first loved me. Allah says: "..This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.." (Qur'an 5:3)."

So here I was, flabbergasted that a Christian could do something as radical as this. So I watched a couple of his videos. And he defends the Qur'an like any other educated Christian apologetic. He claims the same things we claim about the Bible- "Without error, the Word of God, historically accurate, scientifically accurate, capable of divine instruction and teaching, changes people and heals them," and so on and so forth. Of course before this I thought Islam was a violent and ignorant religion.

Anyways, my point/question is this- What is Islam, where did it come from, and why is it incorrect? I feel that my faith will only be increased by learning these things, and I'll be able to defend the claims of God more efficiently. If you could provide actual citations and research... I do trust all of you, but talk is cheap, as they say... the unbelievers (and even believers) of today demand facts and evidence to supplement their faith (or lack of), unfortunately... :thumbsup:

NUMBER ONE: Go check out www.apostatesofislam.com.

number two: dare your moslem friend to go there too!

There are HUNDREDS of outright historical and factual errors in the Khoran, and anyone with an IQ higher than their collar measurement can see them easily, unless he is already under the demonic deception.

The Khoran REPEATEDLY AND CLEARLY teaches that Moslems must murder anone who refuses to convert.

Islam teaches Jesus 1. Was not the begotten Son of God, 2. was not God incarnate 3. did not pay the penalty for our sins, 4. was not crucified, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

It is the most horrible demonic religion on the face of the earth.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  640
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

as you study the writings you will discover that even Mohammed questioned his own sanity, or whether he was possessed by demonic forces. You will notice that "the devil" the father of lies is the largest counterfeiter that ever lived. he tries to imitate (counterfeit) everything about God the Father and claim it for himself in attempts to cause the deceived to worship him as god. when you compare the koran to the Bible you will see this principle at work. all the way to the unholy trinity in the final struggle. except in his religion(s) there is no hope. there is no knowledge of a loving God. there is no assurance of salvation. they are taught that if you are good in your works to allah and you die a martyr for allah then when you get to "paradise" you will be allowed to commit all of the sin that you were forbidden while here on earth. he will even provide the sins for you to enjoy. :thumbsup:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Islam teaches Jesus 1. Was not the begotten Son of God, 2. was not God incarnate 3. did not pay the penalty for our sins, 4. was not crucified, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

Judaism teaches Jesus 1. Was not the begotten Son of God, 2. was not God incarnate 3. did not pay the penalty for our sins, 4. was not crucified, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

So does that makes judaism the most horrible demonic religion on the face of the earth too. I just don't see the double standard this site presents.

Many argue well the muslims want to kill christians and jews....and the same arguement can apply to jews want to kill muslims and christians.....the weird thing is christians are on both lists...someday the muslims and jews may team up and kill the christians... wouldn't that be ironic... Jesus said they would hate him...

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

NUMBER ONE: Go check out www.apostatesofislam.com.

number two: dare your moslem friend to go there too!

There are HUNDREDS of outright historical and factual errors in the Khoran, and anyone with an IQ higher than their collar measurement can see them easily, unless he is already under the demonic deception.

The Khoran REPEATEDLY AND CLEARLY teaches that Moslems must murder anone who refuses to convert.

Couldn't have said it better myself, Leonard. Islam is absolutely satan's laughable attempt at a 'religion'; think about it, satan always copies the Lord's actions. Fortunately, for us, he always falls short. :cool:

Judaism teaches Jesus 1. Was not the begotten Son of God, 2. was not God incarnate 3. did not pay the penalty for our sins, 4. was not crucified, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

So does that makes judaism the most horrible demonic religion on the face of the earth too. I just don't see the double standard this site presents.

Many argue well the muslims want to kill christians and jews....and the same arguement can apply to jews want to kill muslims and christians.....the weird thing is christians are on both lists...someday the muslims and jews may team up and kill the christians... wouldn't that be ironic... Jesus said they would hate him...

I think you need to review your history and reread the Bible, my friend. Where do you see Jews wanting to kill muslims OR Christians? Or anyone else? The only wanton haters I see in the world today, that want to kill all who refuse to bow to their master, follow the CULT OF ISLAM. :cool:

Mohammed and the 360 Islamic pagan deitys. Allah, the moon god, was the idol Muhammed worshipped.

Allah had three daughters, al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat. You may know of them as the 'satanic verses'. They are the Simeramus/Isis/Mary-Queen-of-Heaven equivalent, and why Roman Catholisism is the only other world religion tolerated in the Islamic world.

Kedisha, Mohammed's first wife, was from a wealthy merchant family with connections to the old Romen order.

Her familys money financed Mohammed's timely movement.

Kedisha proposed marrage to Mohammed. This is unheard of in Islam today, as is a woman being intelligent and independent

so, you can see Islam is devolving, not evolving.

Yadda, yadda, yadda, etc and so on.

Mohammedism, aka: Islam is a Jesuit construct in oppisition Christianity.

Yadda, yadda, yadda, war, war, war, dumbed-down and drugged-up society fed on television and bogus science, Lucifer enthroned, and bingo! the new order of the new age of the secular world.

it ain't rocket science, people.

It's sure not. I see you know quite a bit about the history of islam. My only question is the "Jesuit construct in opposition Christianity". Care to explain what that means? I have not heard of this in my five years of studying the cult of islam and the Qu'ran.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

In my opinion, islam was born of a demon.

Mohammed had an encounter with an "angel" (of such things we are warned of in the bible) who threw Mohammed to the ground and ordered him to read. Mohammed was terrified of this encounter. He went home to his first wife, Khadija. He told her of his encounter with a demon, his words. She convinced him it was not a demon. Islam claims the word of a woman is but half that of a man. So why did Mohammed trust his wife's view of the encounter?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

Islamic religion I have been told or read somewhere is the fastest growing religion in the world and if that is true, I think I know why. When I was over in Iraq and on our final convoy down to Kuwait to catch a plane home, I noticed as we crossed the border there were billboards written in English "become Muslim". The sign didn't say become shi'a or Sunni. I noticed in our country we try to get people to become Baptist, UCC, Methodist, Lutheran, etc.. Maybe we would be better off to say become a Christian and if you decide to join our church great, but become a Christian and accept Jesus as your savior.

• Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,166
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

"Many argue well the muslims want to kill christians and jews....and the same arguement can apply to jews want to kill muslims and christians.....the weird thing is christians are on both lists" Press Forward

this is not true! where do you see in the Jewish scripture (which is also our scripture) where Jews are told to convert or kill all non Jews? it is not the basis of their or our belief! you forget brother that Jesus and the disciples were Jews.

love your sister in Christ,

Rebekah David

i am sorry if i worded this so strongly but such false statements like this cause so much misunderstanding