kat8585

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Just so we're clear, I did not mean to imply that angels4u was a racist.

Well, I'm glad, Gauntlet. It's a sore point with a lot of Americans and something that's used for political gain way too often in the U.S. I'm sure angels knows you didn't mean that. :24:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

:24: Then what did you mean by your comment?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  400
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/19/1942

Everything aroud Obama gives of a dark aura, his eyes are so cold and I can't understand why everybody is so hopeful with him as a leader, down we go______________________

I never trusted him from the first minute I seen him :24:

He's for sure Anti_christ,but I don't think he's the AC either, the AC doesn't like women remember?

Would you feel this way if Obama was white?

Honestly, I get the exact opposite vibe from this man.

:24:

Well, I don't get 'evil vibes' from the President either but...you really should understand that most Americans don't care about his race. I don't see a black man on t.v....I just see the President and I'm sure that's the case of most people. You've only to look back to the Clinton years to know that conservatives beat up on him constantly too. And I must point out that many, many people pointed to GWB as the A/C; and Hitler for good measure. The political landscape in America is not for the faint hearted. :24:

well as you know i'm not like most Americans. I do care about his race. One of my very good balck friends stated" that ****** is gonna burn in Hell. I might add my friend is the pastor of a large black pentecostal church. There are a lot of blacks that cannot stand Obama.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  438
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,947
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  04/18/1949

Well, I'm sure there are many people who know and could tell him. Besides, what's wrong with WND? I've never read anything that wasn't backed up with facts on it.

I personally think that WND is an excellent source for news. I would dislike having to depend on the mainstream news media for the truth because they appear to put their political agenda above the truth. This is an example of why Freedom of the Press and Freedom of Speech is important. In the absence of these rights, all you get is the party line. Sadly, this appears to be where the powers that be want to go.

nChrist

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  788
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1979

:24: Then what did you mean by your comment?

The very fact of Barack Obama, as you described, seemed to fill you with some kind of preternatural dread. I was curious as to why that was. Mentioning race was a poor choice. :24:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

The very fact of Barack Obama, as you described, seemed to fill you with some kind of preternatural dread. I was curious as to why that was. Mentioning race was a poor choice. :24:

OK, glad you realize that.

Perhaps angels can explain it when she gets back on - now that the question has been defined more clearly.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

well as you know i'm not like most Americans. I do care about his race. One of my very good balck friends stated" that ****** is gonna burn in Hell. I might add my friend is the pastor of a large black pentecostal church. There are a lot of blacks that cannot stand Obama.

Just out of curiosity, what does his race (or anyone's) have to do with anything????

• Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12

Just out of curiosity, what does his race (or anyone's) have to do with anything????

Exactly what I'd like to know - what does his skin color have to do with anything? I have a hard time seeing you with any black friends, by the way....

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

Exactly what I'd like to know - what does his skin color have to do with anything? I have a hard time seeing you with any black friends, by the way....

I think their point is obvious - even those of his own apparent race (yes we know his mother is white) are standing strongly against him.

I think it is equally obvious that the minister was stating that in his present spiritually state Obama will/would end up burning in hell. The statement was not a prophecy, rather an assessment of Obama''s present spiritual condition and the judgment (according to scripture) that hangs over his head.

I don't have a hard time seeing your judgmental spirit though in your post above . . . which is sin akin to racism. You don't know their hearts, you have only read their quickly jotted down posts . . . .

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12

I think their point is obvious - even those of his own apparent race (yes we know his mother is white) are standing strongly against him.

I think it is equally obvious that the minister was stating that in his present spiritually state Obama will/would end up burning in hell. The statement was not a prophecy, rather an assessment of Obama''s present spiritual condition and the judgment (according to scripture) that hangs over his head.

I don't have a hard time seeing your judgmental spirit though in your post above . . . which is sin akin to racism. You don't know their hearts, you have only read their quickly jotted down posts . . . .

When someone says "I have a problem with his race" - that is racism. And then the same person interjects a comment about having "black friends" - how does that work? If you have a problem with someone's race - why would you have friends of that race? :hmmm: To me, that seems like a contradiction of terms. I have a very hard time seeing someone who admits to having an issue with race having friends of that race. He may have an acquaintance of that race, but a 'friend'?? I don't think the comment was judgmental at all. I simply do not understand how to reconcile those two divergent comments. And you are absolutely right, Blind. We do not know someone's heart. None of us.