IGNORED

Yesterday the devil helped to trip me up!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/23/1965

Yesterday I let the devil tempt me, and failed, this still isn't the problem, got back up and satan than outflanked me, and hit spaure in the biggest hole in my armour. Today he is using the scriptures against me and all I can do is say DUH! The sin is a problem but not what he really got me with, that was a smokescreen to get to my weakest point boy did it ever work.

Unforunately for me I got my grandpa hearing which means you can said something nice about me and I couldn't hear it if I was right next to you. But you say something negative about me and I could hear it from a mile. Most of this I don't let get to me. But one thing always get to me and I have heard it from people whispering so many times. I won't mention what it is out of pure embarassment. My family and friends say I don't have this problem. A couple of people have told me I'm paranoid, but when I tell them to go ask without letting the other person know what I said, they come back with what I told them I heard.

I think the devil has used this to recite Psalms 139:14 "I will praise thee, for I am fearfully, and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works, and that my soul knoweth right well." Then he tell me if I'm a child of God why was I so pitifully made that I've this problem? I know other have this problem (Thank God not many) but only once did I meet someone worst off them me I didn't notice anything but people said this to me about another co-worker that was a female, which surprise me because it was a problem I had figured would be predominant among us males.

Three different times I have heard this comment may about me in a House of Worship or by another believer. I ask a pastor whose wife made this comment what could I do? he didn't give must help.

Is it possible the devil will tell the truth when he know it will help to destroy you? And if I'm a child of God why has He left me with this incurable problem? I have no answer for this just a terrible heartache and a question why did God make me this way? Cause with this problem the enemy can pretty much get to me any time he wants to!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I am not sure what your problem is, Paul, or what you're asking. Care to make it a little clearer? :thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

We all have our weak points so don't beat yourself up. Remember that your sins past, present, and future were forgiven when you accepted Christ. This isn't a free pass to sin all you want, but when we slip up and allow our sin nature to rule we are forgiven. Ask for forgivness and then forgive yourself.

<>< ><>

Nathele

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

Uh.... I am not sure what your inquiry is... :thumbsup: You hear things that people don't say or they say things and you misconstrue them? Or they are not saying things ... I am confused.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Paul,

The Bible say's this;

1Jo

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Paul ,I would like to comment on your post but I am a bit confused as to what it actually is, Could you try and tell us in as few lines as possible. Something like "I think that people talk behind my back about me all the time and this worries me:, or something like that?

There is always a way to approach a problem, or our sin, through scripture and advice, but it helps if one knows the entire problem clearly.

Be Blessed you are a child of God and He loves you.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Birthday:  02/02/1961

Most of the time this "devil made me do it" stuff isn't really it. Remember that we have a self-will, and yes the devil can tempt us, but it's OUR will that allows us to sin. HaSatan hasn't anything to do with it. It's US, our self-will, that pulls us down. If we allow HaShem to control that self-will, HaSatan can take a hike---there isn't a thing he can do to us. But, the key is, WE have to be the ones to give our will over to Him.

The "devil" didn't help you to trip---you did it all by yourself, my friend. Pull yourself up, ask HaShem to forgive you, and He will, and give your will over to Him.

a.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  1,823
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  2

Dont care what others say about me.If the ( i wont say the name ) does someting or think does something i just laugh.

Matthitjah gave you the answer if you still got some doubts.

Blessings

.... But you say something negative about me and I could hear it from a mile.... Cause with this problem the enemy can pretty much get to me any time he wants to!

Au Contraire!

He Lost When Christ Arose!

And The Weapon Forged For This Battle Is Love

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Matthew 5:44

When Faced With These Feelings I Would Start Dealing With My Heart Adjustment By Praying "Lord He/She Belongs To You Not To Me And And Please Bless Them And...."

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  10/23/1965

Two months ago was the 25th anniversary of when I put my faith in Christ.

This weekend, while driving home from a friend's house I discovered something.

As I traveled along the dark country roads near his house and my thoughts perused the last two and a half decades in the Faith, I came to a sudden realization.

God does not love me. He has never loved me.

and....

there is nothing I or anyone can do about that.

I once was found but now I'm lost.

Bummer

If you want to know why I feel this way. Well...., two and half decades of cold silence from above in response to many prayers. Twenty five years of no replies to painful cries.

I can't stand the silence anymore.

This is what I feel like with this problem. I know it is just a bunch of jibberish to you all because I cannot go into detail as I stated earlier for shear means of total pure embarassment. So just asking please pray that God would grant me mercy so that Jesus stripes can heal me of this problem. As due to my sadness and anger from this problem my blood sugar was will above 200 for the first time in about 2 or 3 months.

Job 3:25-26

(25) For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me.

(26) I was not in safety, neither had I rest, neither was I quiet; yet trouble came.