Paul 84

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

That is a good question? Are you born again? What does Jesus mean to me? Without Jesus I'm lost in my sins. But by the Blood of Jesus Christ my God and Savior I'm made righteous in the sight of God. II Corinthians 5:21 put it best Jesus Christ took my sins upon Himself so that I as believers might be may righteous in God.

Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death" because of my sins I will died and go to hell, But wait "...but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." By God the Father giving me the gift of His only Son I not only have eternal life but become adopted (John 1:12; Romans 8:15-16) into the Family of God. His death and resurrection (I Corinthians 15:3-4) save me from hell fire.

Amen brother :laugh:

We have to be soooo careful what we watch on TV,even Christian programs are teachings are decieving and wrong, I agree that the Christians and Muslims are not serving the same God and that the number 666 is often used in combination with the devil, if I remember right, does Obama drives in cars with 666 on the licence plate?

Angel - I believe that's an "Urban Legend" about Obama driving a car with a plate # of 666 - I found this site on it...

http://www.zombietime.com/zomblog/?p=12

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HIS girl

The Anti-Christ is a human being -

I am also of the thinking that Islam is a satanic religion -

Do I think that Islam could be part of the anti-Christs "makeup"?

Sure.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Yep...at least until he is indwelt.

Guest HIS girl

Yep...at least until he is indwelt.

Absolutely - and there will be no doubt as to who is indwelling him.

The "environment" of political correctness, weak Church, individual rights etc is the exact breeding ground for the beginnings of end times and the rise of a leader to represent a culture of that type of thinking.....

Guest HIS girl

About the Islam thing I mentioned before - I do think there could end up a religion that is a mix of Christianity/Islam/New Age.

It wouldn't surprise me if the anti-Christ was an adherent to this type of "theology".

• Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  10

No one in the islamic system is going to accept anything but full conversion into its religion and all its ideology. I think islam is the beast it just seems to fit much better than anything else.

Guest HIS girl
No one in the islamic system is going to accept anything but full conversion into its religion and all its ideology. I think islam is the beast it just seems to fit much better than anything else.

But I didn't say Islam would change - I said a religion that was mixed with Christianity/Islam/New Age teachings...

And as far as Islamic diehards...I was watching a documentary about young women today in Islam - the modern Islamic woman (in her early 20') is ready for changes within Islam - a more lenient "Western" version of Islam. It touched on dating, education and basic rights for women.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

But I didn't say Islam would change - I said a religion that was mixed with Christianity/Islam/New Age teachings...

You are talking about the Emergent Church which is designed for all people to come together under God. In order to accomplish this, most of what is different in each religion will be dropped and they will find a middle ground where all can agree. This is already in the works.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

I absolutely agree.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  171
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/25/1977

Well, If there is a church during the time of the antichrist...They may say things like this:

"The Church has also a high regard for the Muslims. They worship God, who is one