IGNORED

Outja Boards

tigger398

Guest LadyC
We did cow-tipping... :cool:

What is that? :24:

a legendary pasttime (key word being legendary) in which a person walks up to a sleeping cow and pushes her over. of course, cows don't really sleep standing up, and they weigh far too much for one person to knock over anyway.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

I was reading something that demons can come out of outja boards. Now How can demons pop out of a card board box. :24:

Nooooooo! Its not a game. Its a door thats better left shut. You don't want to invite that into your house.please.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Satan often markets his wares as innocent.

Absolutely; the stores are full of his garbage. Anyone checked out the 'Bratz' dolls? :cool:

What's with them? My youngest granddaughter used to love them.

A lot of little girls love them....but if you stop and really look at them, they look like little demons and are dressed like street walkers. I never noticed this until my youngest daughter pointed it out to me. I don't think they were around when I was a little girl..... :thumbsup:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

Satan often markets his wares as innocent.

Absolutely; the stores are full of his garbage. Anyone checked out the 'Bratz' dolls? :cool:

What's with them? My youngest granddaughter used to love them.

A lot of little girls love them....but if you stop and really look at them, they look like little demons and are dressed like street walkers. I never moticed this until my youngest daughter pointed it out to me. I don't think they were around when I was a little girl..... :thumbsup:

I think they came out about 5 years ago. That's when she liked them, anyway.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

We did cow-tipping... :blink:

What is that? :cool:

a legendary pasttime (key word being legendary) in which a person walks up to a sleeping cow and pushes her over. of course, cows don't really sleep standing up, and they weigh far too much for one person to knock over anyway.

That must be a city legend....even in Houston I pass fields with cattle in the morning. Cows lie down just as dogs do. :sad030:

• Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

I didn't think the Bratz dolls looked like demons. However, on their home page of their official site, they do offer some kind of fortune-tellings stuff.

I had a Christian friend who was about 17 who, while at a party, walked into a room where they were using a ouiji board. She unknowingly sat down to play, touched the instrument and it went flying across the room much to the surprise of her unsaved friends.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

We did cow-tipping... :41:

What is that? :18:

Beg to differ... they actually "snooze" standing and when they are real still you can push 'em over... I have not actually assaulted cattle in this manner, but have witnessed it done... :)

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

I didn't think the Bratz dolls looked like demons. However, on their home page of their official site, they do offer some kind of fortune-tellings stuff.

I had a Christian friend who was about 17 who, while at a party, walked into a room where they were using a ouiji board. She unknowingly sat down to play, touched the instrument and it went flying across the room much to the surprise of her unsaved friends.

Woa!!