• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Check this out:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/musi...nidolfaith.html

The final 2 for the season finale of American Idol were announced last night. One of the finalists - Kris Allen - is a Christian.

This is his church:

http://www.newlifechurch.tv/

They are really supporting him.

Kris Allen has been called the "dark horse" many times throughout the contest and he really has gotten better each week. I really would like to see a Christian win, that would just be amazing. The guy he is up against - Adam Lambert - many people have been assuming will win. Adam is very talented as well, but I would rather see someone who believes in church and who strikes me as humble win the contest!

Even if Kris is runner up next week, he will still do something great I'm sure. And of course American Idol is only an earthly crown - and if he really is a genuine Christian then he already has an everlasting crown :blink:

But if you want to, support a fellow believer and VOTE for Kris Allen! Finale is Tuesday, May 19th, 8 pm eastern standard time!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

Was that guy David Cook a winner or a runner up? I thought he was a Christian too. Also Carrie Underwood.... I haven't watched it this season - has it been good?

• Group:  Advanced Member

Was that guy David Cook a winner or a runner up? I thought he was a Christian too. Also Carrie Underwood.... I haven't watched it this season - has it been good?

David Cook won last year. I'm not sure if he is Christian or not. Carrie Underwood is doing really well, she has from the start. I am a huge Carrie fan! And I'm pretty sure she is a Christian. This season has been really, really good! There were quite a few singers that have been very talented. But now this year it is down to Kris and Adam...GO KRIS! :) LOL

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

David Cook won last year. I'm not sure if he is Christian or not. Carrie Underwood is doing really well, she has from the start. I am a huge Carrie fan! And I'm pretty sure she is a Christian. This season has been really, really good! There were quite a few singers that have been very talented. But now this year it is down to Kris and Adam...GO KRIS! :) LOL

I will tune in and vote for him!! I also am a big Carrie fan - such a beautiful voice!

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  261
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Check this out:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/musi...nidolfaith.html

The final 2 for the season finale of American Idol were announced last night. One of the finalists - Kris Allen - is a Christian.

This is his church:

http://www.newlifechurch.tv/

They are really supporting him.

Kris Allen has been called the "dark horse" many times throughout the contest and he really has gotten better each week. I really would like to see a Christian win, that would just be amazing. The guy he is up against - Adam Lambert - many people have been assuming will win. Adam is very talented as well, but I would rather see someone who believes in church and who strikes me as humble win the contest!

Even if Kris is runner up next week, he will still do something great I'm sure. And of course American Idol is only an earthly crown - and if he really is a genuine Christian then he already has an everlasting crown :)

But if you want to, support a fellow believer and VOTE for Kris Allen! Finale is Tuesday, May 19th, 8 pm eastern standard time!

I didn't know he was a christian. That is great!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  913
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/02/1969

This season has been awesome on AI and they've had a lot of really great talent.

But I have to keep going with my fave since Hollywood week.

Kris is good I'll say that, but Adam is phenominal. IMO he's about the best they ever had on AI.

• Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

I would vote but I'm Canadian. I'll just cheer for him really loudly from the couch.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  1,884
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

I do know that Danny Gokey is a Christian, and came in #3, was thrown off last night.

This is the first I have heard that Kris Allen is - kewl.

I have watched weekly faithfully, and a couple weeks ago it was mentioned somewhere on some program by someone (you know how you hear things) lol - that this year there might be a huge upset with the winner. Everyone all along has "thought" Adam Lambert would win!

Time will tell, six more days lol.

Great thoughts everyone :emot-hug:. Yea Adam is very talented...but his background is questionable from what I've heard. I don't judge the guy because I don't know him, but I still think Kris is also very talented and I just think it would be wonderful if a believer won!! :emot-hug:

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.07
  • Days Won:  78

It's amazing that everyone is talking about this show....I have never seen it. I just hear them talking about it on Fox and Friends every now and then. How can you tell contestants are believers....or not? :emot-hug: