• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

I can't believe he would go to church?

Or that they would take him. Are there no standards at all?

Those were my thoughts too. What kind of church would allow someone like this to be a member? If the church was following the Bible at all, he would have been put out of the church.

The same kind of churches that claim one can be Christian and a practicing homosexual?

Probably not as bad as The people who co-operate with the Nuremberg Files people.

:)

Domestic Terrorists, they post dossiers and files, personal information, license plate numbers, places of residence, and more on the internet about people who have even indirectly supported abortion, whether they be politicians, security guards, nurses, etc, not just Doctors... At one point, with thephotos of all the people they had around, when there was a murder of one of those people, they would cross their picture off on their website.

That's just awful. Who were/are these people? :emot-questioned:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Ember,

I'm curious, does abortion offend you?

Peace,

Dave

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  3

Ember,

Peace,

Dave

It is what it is. Of course it does. It doesn't make terrorism any more tasteful.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

Greetings everyone

i just saw this on news today even though most hear are airing how they feel and are with in there rights to air how they feel

my heart goes out to this dr and his family ok babies have been spared and babies will get a chance to live but is this christian like to be saying who can be forgiven and who can not be forgiven ?

i have seen how heated these topics can get when we have one group swaying the topic one way

i am not judging those that are glad that this dr is dead

what i am worried about is how the man who killed the dr stone cold dead found out what church he was going to and who opened up and gave out the information he needed to find out what time the service starts and what time the dr will arive at the church for the service this has given both the man and the church a bad name one this lot can not be trusted and the man who killed the dr will have to live with what he did he will be haunted till the day he dies

killers who kill see the victems face dont ask me why this is the search i have done on men and women who kill they dont get no peace

i have a boy and i care for kids i dont want to see no child end up dead i want to see kids get a chance to live

christians today pick the sins they hate the most to the point were they wil force their views on to you

i too did this picked the sins i hated the most and avoided the diffficult ones like were paul said i dont forbid a women to teach or have authority over a man some men stand by what paul said to young timothy while other men dont support what paul said to young timothy to were they alow them selves to be submissive to a women pastor

we either let his spirit guide us or let our doctrines we have accepted guide us

i care more for poor filapino kids than i do for a well of child in a well off country i know kids in well off countrys like australia and america wil be ok they will be looked after

my concern and focus is on the poor kids in the philippines and the single mothers left to do what ever to make sure ther kids get a fresh start in life

kids in the philippines hang out with their older sibblings begging searching threw rubish tips babies left with out a nappy on a dirt floor with flies buzzing around them rats crawling in the cot were the baby sleeps dogs fighting over the left over food even getting game to were they will pinch the food the young ones eat

every where you go in ormoc dogs gather in packs the council does nothing to rid the problem i blame the dog owners they leave their dogs to their own advantage to were its up to the public to feed their dogs

my new fiance youngest brother who is only 7 came home from school hungry and up set he said tito that means uncle four dogs took my food i left on the table and i was afraid of them he was getting his drink out of his bag

when you go to a beach you have six to five dogs hanging around wild they stink and have flees they wiil hang out under the table weighting to be fed i pelted two dogs with a rock they started fighting its like a pecking order which one was going to get my bones from the pork that was cooked on the hot plate

my fiance uncle is a meat inspector and i said to him do the owners control there dogs he said no they do not

same thing four dogs were eyeing off my fiances little brother as he was holding the meat in his hand and they will attack you

i was told that the mothers cant afford the medicen we can for our children no one cares only the rich get all the best care for there kids and mothers are hired to breast feed well of peoples kids if the mother cant produce breast milk

i am sorry if i have swayed this topic by pointing out what i have witnessed in the philippines

i had to give over what i feel i come down on rich people who look down on poor people i have a love for the filapino people i want to see the gospel impac their lives but i dont want to see what i am seeing hear impac their lives

paul raised timothy with out swaying timothy or teling timothy what i hear when ever these topics prop up

i have had abortionists pro life supporters christians tel me forget what your pastor taught you forget what you have read listen to me its ok to be pro life jesus was pro life paul was pro life jesus raised his disciples to be pro life

yet what i am seeing jesus did not raise his disciples to be pro life neither did paul raise timothy to be pro life

shot me if you want but before you attac me for what i left hear i am a brother i am not a flake

please let me live out my life with out being told i need to listen

paul was a murderer the disciples had every right not to trust paul he persecuted the brethren

do we know ignor what jesus taught his disciples to were we pick who we want sitting in our pews to who we can lead threw the sinners prayer and if you are a dr who is an abortionist or you are the son of a dr or daughter or wife or relative you can not fellowship with us becuse the bible says kick them out ?

i came close to killing a drug dealer and i wish god had alowed me to kill the drug dealer i had by the throat none of you would know what i am talking about unless you have been in my shoes

i had a man by the throat he was begging me to let him go i did not want to let him go what i held on to rose to the surface and i let it out on him he picked the wrong man i had his life in my hands and he new it if i was to squeeze one more time and snap his neck like i have been taught to do i would not have been given the chance i have been given

i have done some stupid things i have been let down abandoned by the women i courted for two years to were i am know focusing my love on the new fiance god has given me and i told her i came close to killing a man

am i better of for letting the drug dealer i had by the throat to were i wanted to snap his neck live to were i alow god to heal me and work on me so i can be the man he wants me to be or should i have killed the drug dealer ?

i have played this over and over asking my self why god stopped me i got angry at one stage saying to god he should have just left me alone and not convicted me i feel sorry for what i put that drug dealer threw i dont ever want to be in a situation were i have some ones life in my hands to were they are begging for their life this man was bigger then me he was begging me and i did not want to let go

most of you know me you know how i shared what i wanted to do in the philippines with my first fiance who is a filapino pastor i care for some of you like one light and some of the odler members

dont let the flesh show its ugly head in this topic satan is doing what he can to bring us down have us reject christ have us fall of the path he has us on

i cant make what i have said up unless you know what goes threw a mans head who is about to end another mans life you have to be walking in my shoes to understand why i have opened up in this topic

god bless from your brother in the lord damo1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Ember,

Peace,

Dave

It is what it is. Of course it does. It doesn't make terrorism any more tasteful.

It is what it is? :24:

I'll take that as a strong condemnation of a holocaust worse than Hitlers final solution. :24:

• Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

HE who lives by the sword (violence) dies by the sword (violence). In this case, this man lived by the sword, violently killing babies; now he has died by violence. The Scripture is true.

• Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

HE who lives by the sword (violence) dies by the sword (violence). In this case, this man lived by the sword, violently killing babies; now he has died by violence. The Scripture is true.

Bold Believer

how can you say this dr died by the sword ? he was killed a fanatic or a mad man walked into a church pulled the triger and killed the dr stone cold

so by you saying he lived by the sword violently killing babies by violence as the scripture says should not the mothers who aborted there pregnecys then be charged for ending there childs life ?

should not the apostle paul have also died by the sword ? you know who paul was you know that paul persecuted the brethren

should he have been let of that easy on the road to damascus should not have jesus killed paul when he blinded paul for three days with out sight and did not eat or drink

think for one min what was going threw his head what was paul thinking hear we have a healthy man who killed not just men but women he sent them to their deaths probably even children we dont know it does not say he killed kids yet when you read into something or believe thinking this is what jesus would expect of me as a christian do you ask the hard questions

i know what the new testament has to say and i know what jesus had to say when i read what i am going to leave hear i read it with out letting the doctrine i had believed in dictate to me i read it just the way it says as jesus pulled the disciple up that cut of the servant of the high priests ear

matthew 26 English standard version

51 and behold one of those with jesus stretched out his hand and drew his sword and struck the servant of the high priest and cut of his ear

52 then jesus said to him put your sword back into its place for all who take the sword will perish by the sword

if we were to look at what happend hear with out the doctrines we have been taught dictating to us you would see were i am comming from

for you to say that this man lived by the sword meaning killing babies should not then the laws be changed wear the mothers who have aborted ther children end up in the same situation as this poor dr ?

my question was this how did the man who killed this dr find out what church he is attending and what time wil he be their when he decided to walk into a packed church with kids and old people and probably young people in front of the pastor his wife and his band he pulls the triger and kills this dr stone cold dead

this dr has had his clinick bombed he has been shot twice in the arm and survived i did a bit of re search on this dr as i dont alway listen to what the press has to say i do my own leg work

if we are to be one sided were we blame everything on the drs who work in these abortion centers should not then the mothers face court and be charged and sent to the gas chamber ?

paul was given a second chance jesus when he convicted paul could have ended pauls life paul killed a lot of people yet jesus worked threw paul to reach out to the Gentiles paul new he had been given a second chance and i guess in hine site paul also new he could have been killed

instead he looses his site for three days goes with out food or water why did jesus give paul a second chance why not just end his life paul also lived by the sword so he should have died by the sword

tell me bold believer what this is saying to you with out listening to what has been taught to you

Deuteronomy 21 English standard version

18 if a man has a stubborn and rebelious son who will not obey the voice of his father or the voice of his mother and though they discipline him will not listen to them

19 then his mother and father shall take hold of him and bring him out to the edlers of his city at the gate of the place were he lives

20 and they shall say to the elders of his city this our son is stubborn and rebelious he will not obey our voice he is a glutton a drunkard

21 then all the men of the city shall stone him to death with stones so you shall purge the evil from your midst and all Israel shall hear and fear

would you if you were living back in the old testament laws be able to do this to your son or daughter if they refused this was the law this is what god told moses to tell the israelits to do with a rebellious child

i am not attacking you you are with in your rights but i am one of thes guys that is not afraid to ask the hard questions

i held a mans life in my hands and i could have ended his life if i gave into the flesh that means i would have to die also by the sword his family could have me killed for kiling their son we dont live in a country were the death penalty is law like in china and singapore and the philippines and iran

my country australia even though you see ormoc philippines in the city i live in we put murderers away for life

ormoc is my home away from my home in australia i have preached in the jail in bacolod and let me tel you the philippines jails are a hell hole compared to australian jails and american jails

peace

damo1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

I am not sure if this has been posted in the other thread that got closed, but they are now saying that his will be considered as a terrorist act when it goes to court. Not just a murder, but a terrorist act.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115