light22

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Yes I agree but do you think or feel he is coming back soon, in our time, like the next few years?

Yes!

What makes you feel that OneLight? I kind of just carry on doing what Jesus would want me to do, (well mostly) and don't really think about it too much. :whistling:

We should NEVER stop doing His will in our lives ... NEVER! That said, if you look at the hints scripture gives us, we are in the last days. I am not saying that His return should either be ti first most thought, nor the least of our thoughts, but if we are watching as we are told, we can know that it is the season.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ken Rank
We are at the end of the final tribulation, we are just under 2 years from the day of the rapture which will take place on MAY 21 2011, this is in the bible and this is what god has reveal.

I really and truly do not mean any disrespect light, but this is nonsense! You have a hard enough time trying to even prove a rapture (a word that is NOT in scripture and a doctrine that is less than 300 years old) let alone setting a date on it.

But, I will give you the benefit of the doubt. And when 5/21/11 comes, and we stay, you become a false prophet and your's will be shoes I would rather not be standing in come judgement day.

Matt. 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Peace.

Ken

Edited by Ken Rank

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  177
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

wow.

uhmmm you know if you add to the words written in the Holy Bible God will add to you the plagues in The Holy Bible.

you should really consider repenting. really.

• 4 weeks later...

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

We are at the end of the final tribulation, we are just under 2 years from the day of the rapture which will take place on MAY 21 2011, this is in the bible and this is what god has reveal.

Hey One Light: I'll hold the bag, you shovel. :laugh:

The rest of you...WELL DON'T JUST STAND THERE, GO CORRAL THE BULL!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

Hey One Light: I'll hold the bag, you shovel. :emot-cheering:

The rest of you...WELL DON'T JUST STAND THERE, GO CORRAL THE BULL!

I am with you Bold. Surely you don't really believe that do you light22? Where is the temple, where is the antichrist, where are the 144,000. Since when have we been persecuted like the bible describes? Where are all the heads that are supposed to be cut off, those who would be jailed, or tortured, hanged, beaten? Where is the mark of the beast? Where is the number that no man can count that will or came out of great tribulation. I mean think about it. If there is a number that no man can count to be in heaven that come out of great tribulation. There would have to be millions upon millions of our brothers and sisters being killed every day. Best of all can you tell us which month and or year the tribulation started and what was it that started the tribulation or what gave you the idea that the tribulation started? What in the bible are you using to justify your beliefs?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  382
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/08/1964

The bible warns of FALSE prophets!!! In the Old Testament if what they prophesied failed to come to pass, they were stoned to death!!!! :whistling:

BEWARE!!!

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

This old one again! I think we settled on 2 pm last time, so that Believer and I could do lunch first. Don't want to face the end of the world on an empty stomach! :whistling:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

'nebula' date='Jul 3 2009,

I have come to learn that God's prophetic timetable aligns with the Feasts of Israel He created.

The Spring feasts were fulfilled when Jesus came the first time (He was crucified with the Passover, rose on the Feast of First Fruits, sent the Holy Spirit on the Feast of Weeks - aka Pentecost).

So His second coming will then fulfill the Fall feasts.

Thus, dating His return to May or December is off the prophetic time table.

Hi Nebula, I am just curious in how one can tell of Christ return using what you call God's prophetic timetable that lines up with the feasts of Israel whether that is when we are caught up in the air or the second coming of the Lord.

I am of the mindset that even on God's prophectic timetable you mention wouldn't even give us a specific time period of the Lord's return when we will be caught up in the air or the Second coming of the Lord. The word tells us as I'm sure you are aware of that no man knows the day or the hour well one couldn't even get down to a day or a date of Christ coming because we don't know even the time period of the return of the Lord. It looks to me like that on God's prophetic timetable you mention is on the verge of date setting. That is why I am asking. thanks

oc

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

'light22''= Jul 1 2009,

We are at the end of the final tribulation, we are just under 2 years from the day of the rapture which will take

place on MAY 21 2011, this is in the bible and this is what god has reveal.

Hi light22, I am curious to know how you reasoned or learned that we are at the end of the tribulation. I have always believed and even read in the book of Revelation about the tribulation and all of the terrible things that will happen during those seven years. In the prophetic books in the OT it was prophesied about the tribulation. Jeremiah speaks of the tribulation as a time of Jacobs trouble a time the world has never seen before or after.

So this is why I ask because I do not understand how we can be at the end of the tribulation when I haven't seen any of the prophesied things that are to happen during the seven years come to pass.

Is it in a spiritual sense that is not to be seen with our natural eyes because perhaps it is spiritually discerned. I just don't understand how one can determine that we are at the end of the final tribulation. :whistling:

this is in the Bible and this is what "god"has revealed

God spoken with a little "g" god is incorrect as little "g" god in scripture is denoted to idol worship. It is being direspectful to compare God with idol gods who cannot see, hear or speak they are dead no life in the worship of them. Anyhow you may not have known this or did it because you were using the lower keys.

thanks

oc