IGNORED

Court Orders Christian Child Into Govt. Education

dakota190

Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.

Jeremiah 17:5

Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.

Jeremiah 17:7

>>>>>()<<<<<

Silly Judge

:dance:

So, what this is really about is that as a Christian homeschooled, academically promising and intellectually at or superior to grade level, the child has to be sent to government school to be brainwashed and dumbed down because she's more mature.

Blessings to you,

Nikki

:whistling:

Thank You

Dear Sister I Respectfully Disagree

And As I Suspect You Already Know, This Is Not About Little Sister's Maturity Nor About Her Education

And I Would Greatly Fear The LORD If I Were To Even Think Of Walking In The Footsteps Of Her Dad And This Counselor And This Judge

Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 18:10

They Think To Play Bully Games

Apparently Intending To Punish God's Little One For Her Unashamed Love Of Jesus

Yet They Know Not Her Heavenly Daddy Nor Do They Respect The LORD's Jealous Wrath Nor Do They See His Tender Love Nor His Awesome Power

Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

Ecclesiastes 12:13-14

Shame On Them!

>>>>>()<<<<<

It Is War

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Ephesians 6:12

But Not To Fear

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Romans 8:28

Yesterday She Only Attended Her School Part Time But The LORD Is Her Shepherd

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Matthew 16:18

And Her Heavenly Father Is No War Wimp And He Can Move His Princess Warrior Into The Lion's Den And Keep Her

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God,I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

Acts 2:17-18

And From The Sounds Of The Lamentations Of The Poor "Counselor" To The Outraged "Judge", They Have Reason To Fear This Godly Little Ten Year Old

Many are my persecutors and mine enemies; yet do I not decline from thy testimonies.

Psalms 119:157

So....

Trust

O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name throughout the earth! Your glory is sung above the heavens.

From the mouths of little children and infants, you have built a fortress against your opponents to silence the enemy and the avenger.

Psalms 8:1-2 (GWT)

Her Shepherd

Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Deuteronomy 31:6

And Pray For The Lost In This School

And should not I spare Nineveh, that great city, wherein are more than sixscore thousand persons that cannot discern between their right hand and their left hand; and also much cattle?

Jonah 4:11

And Ask God To Confound The Servants Of The Enemy

In the LORD put I my trust: How say ye to my soul, Flee as a bird to your mountain?

For, lo, the wicked bend their bow, they make ready their arrow upon the string, that they may privily shoot at the upright in heart.

Psalms 11:1-2

And To To Bind That Old Dust Eater, The Mind Blinder Of School Children And Fathers And Counselors And Judges

And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Genesis 3:14-15

To His Glory

I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

Isaiah 42:8

Amen!

>>>>>()<<<<<

Be Blessed Beloved Daughter Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.

Job 13:15

For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Romans 10:11

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 3:16-18

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.21
  • Days Won:  115

This is totally wrong.

The court order stated: "According to the guardian ad litem's further report and testimony, the counselor found Amanda to lack some youthful characteristics. She appeard to reflect her mother's rigidity on questions of faith."

First, she is said to have an excellent education, which is what should be the concern. If she was failing, then that would be a reason to be forced to got o school. What bothers me is that the guardian ad litem has not stated what they feel "youthful characteristics" are. If this person is talking about the "normal youthful characteristics" that I have witnessed, they should give her an A+ for not being like that.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,268
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Where have you been!!!!! WE are in BIG BIG trouble... the only ones who are going to get persecuted IS real chrisitans... if your part of this world system well they love thier own........what more proof do you need!!!!!!! :whistling:

You need to move to Oklahoma and get away from all those evil people in Texas if that's your outlook on life now.

So the father says no to homeschooling, the mother who is the custodial parent says yes, so they bring in a mediator of the court to decide with the non-custodial parent that the little girl is too promising so she must be sent down to the public school. That evil Christian training and all that. That seems fair and entirely in the best interest of the child, Not!! When my kids (years ago) went from a private religious school (financial reasons) to the public schools (central Florida) they had to coast for almost 2 years until the other students caught up with them.

Yeah, The father has a point, the girl is better off in the lower achieving school, with the failed morality (higher disease and pregnancy rates) than in that hateful Christian school, teaching all about loving your neighbor, and it is wrong to lie, cheat and steal and how to pray, all that stuff. It sounds like the father could have gotten by with merely instructing the girl that because he does not follow the same beliefs as she and her mother does not mean he does not love her.

As in all too many divorces the little girl has gotten caught in the line of fire. Mom could use some guidance as well in this area.

Dakota, you have no real proof of anything you have said here. Most all kids excell when the parents take school very serious and that is why most home schooled kids actually do well. When they are conpared to the general average in a public school where many of the parents really don't care, their scores are almost always going to he higher.... but if you compare them to the students whose parents have taught the kids that an education is important as do most home schoolers, thier grades usually are about the same.

This girl can get an education at a public school in almost all cases if they try....... unfortunately they may get some education that we might not really want them exposed to, and in that case I do agree with your stance that home schooling is better.

But I do disagree that the school system is going to dumb her down...... that does not have to happen unless the girl stops trying.

As far as her Chirstian beliefs, if she is not into something like the Westburough Baptist Church, then a travisty of justice is being done here.......

but, I've also seen some really nasty things happening around divorces and one must always check into what is going on there.

I can't imagine anyone having a problem with any normal christian stance, so I'm always leary about internet stories.

If you want to get some idea of what I'm talking about, go to the Alex Jones web sites and just read carefully...... you'll find all kinds of things that are twisted completely out of reality. What these stories are saying are pretty shallow and don't really get into any details...... I'm just suggesting that we get into the details before we decide the world is coming to an end.

Guest shiloh357

:whistling:

So, what this is really about is that as a Christian homeschooled, academically promising and intellectually at or superior to grade level, the child has to be sent to government school to be brainwashed and dumbed down because she's more mature.

Blessings to you,

Nikki

When you roll back the layers, that is exactly what it is about.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.93
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Found this in another article:

"[E]ducation is by its nature an exploration and examination of new things," the court order reads. "[A] child requires academic, social, cultural, and physical interaction with a variety of experiences, people, concepts, and surroundings in order to grow to an adult who can make intelligent decisions about how to achieve a productive and satisfying life."

This is why our education system is screwed up. Public schools are designed to be cultural centers. In other words - they are designed to raise your kids.

This is why teachers are so stressed out!

Teachers have to play parent, baby-sitter, and guardian on top of teaching students the academic content they took the job for.

:whistling: No wonder I have to deal with college students who don't know how to separate concepts into paragraphs. The schools are more interested in "socializing" the students.

Found this in another article:

"[E]ducation is by its nature an exploration and examination of new things," the court order reads. "[A] child requires academic, social, cultural, and physical interaction with a variety of experiences, people, concepts, and surroundings in order to grow to an adult who can make intelligent decisions about how to achieve a productive and satisfying life."

This is why our education system is screwed up. Public schools are designed to be cultural centers. In other words - they are designed to raise your kids.

This is why teachers are so stressed out!

Teachers have to play parent, baby-sitter, and guardian on top of teaching students the academic content they took the job for.

:whistling: No wonder I have to deal with college students who don't know how to separate concepts into paragraphs. The schools are more interested in "socializing" the students.

Neb half of my family and almost that much of a very large extended family are either teachers or in education in some form, and at our family reunions I hear every one of them say that the problem with out schools are the parents do not instill in the kids that an education is worth working for. The parents don't care, and the kids are not going to care either and it is most difficult to teach someone who is not willing to be taught.

but those kids in almost all schools who want to learn.... learn and can do well. They also learn how to deal with the others so that when they get out into the world they have a working knowledge of how to deal with the rest of the world.

If you want to fix the schools in this country, work on the parents for their enlies the real problem. You can throw all the money in the world at the problem and it isn't going to go away until we fix the parents.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.08
  • Days Won:  78

Where have you been!!!!! WE are in BIG BIG trouble... the only ones who are going to get persecuted IS real chrisitans... if your part of this world system well they love thier own........what more proof do you need!!!!!!! :whistling:

You need to move to Oklahoma and get away from all those evil people in Texas if that's your outlook on life now.

Evil people in Texas? And who would that be? :dance:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.93
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

As a zealous Christian in my childhood and teen days, I can testify that public school for me was a painful, horrendous experience.

In middle school, every day (I am not exaggerating) other students would make fun of me for my convictions. Every - single - solitary - day. I HATED IT! I would have given anything within my power to get out of there. It's still painful to think about it.

I'd be willing to put money on the table against you Sam that this girl is going to be treated no better than I was by the other students. She is going to get verbally persecuted to the hilt, isolated, rejected. Hopefully, she will be of stronger stuff than me to withstand it. Prayerfully she will have an evangelistic mantle on her as well.

Really, if I had been evaluated at the age of ten, I bet the court would have taken me out of my home - I mean obviously my parents were unfit guardians because I was developing chronic depression and I was a staunch religious freak to the hilt. No, no, that just wouldn't do.

It's like my college Bible professor - his goal in his words was to strip of us "our parents' faith" and find "our own" faith." I could have clobbered the guy. I took the Bible class to learn the Bible - not to have my faith torn to pieces. I'd been through that enough in public school!

So you will have to pardon me for not giving an ounce of "benefit of the doubt" to the court decision.

Neb, your personal experience may or may not be the norm, I'm just saying that in this case we here do not know the details and it's no more right to take one side or the other. I am just doing my best to convince people not to take any side at all until the details are known.'

Our country is in disasterously serious trouble and the only way out is for us to all have very clear and stable heads about all this stuff...... it's our very existance as free Americans that is at stake...