nebula

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I kind of wish I hadn't read through this thread......

Axxeman, you really need to read the koran and at least Mahamad's hadeith. You will find that from those two teachings the girls father, mother and brothers would all be considered bad Muslims and they could themselves be killed for thier lack of faith.

Others might not, but I will discuss who's Bible is the bloodiest all you want. OUr Bible stopped being bloody at the death of Jesus. The blood spilled now should not come from Chirstians with the exception of defending our country and families and self, and even then there are serious questions about bloodshed at for any reason.

Jesus turned us to love, and Mohamad turned them to fear, violence and blood until they subdue the whole world. That is written throught their teachings and if they are not being taught that, they are not being taught Islam. To say that this girls parents and brother would not hurt her should be a terriable insult to them.

This kind of thinking is going to get this country into as much trouble as Briton is now, and it isn't long coming unless something chnages.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,823
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  2

A Lie! There is no way that they can provide such protection unless they themselves remove her from the familyand provide her a safe house to live in. They can not be with her 24/7/365 as they would like people to believe. I would not trust anyone who made such a promise.

Right

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

Blessings,

I am putting this up on behalf of Rifqa Bary for all those who are seriously concerned to know the other side of the spin story that Axxman is trying to portray written by her best friend in Ohio, Brian Williams, whom Rifqa confided in. If you take the short time to read these articles, you will see where Axxman is getting his propaganda from and Rifqa's life, as most of us already know, is in serious danger if she goes back to her muslim family in Ohio.

Rifqa Bary's Best friend in Ohio: Brian Williams

Also, there is more telling information written on Jihad Watch about Rifqa's plight

Florida Keystone Kops ignore mountains of evidence, then find "no credible proof" that ex-Muslim teen Rifqa Bary is in danger

Nikki

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

OK, what I am getting out of this discussion is that two different stories are being relayed. :thumbsup:

One story says the mosque is associated with extremism, the other story says the mosque is moderate.

One says Rifqa is totally in love with Jesus and seeking to worship Him in freedom, the other says she's either a confused girl manipulated by evil Evangelical pastors or a rebellious girl doing whatever rebellious kids do.

:rolleyes: I'm not getting how there's two different stories going on.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Well...then you'd have to believe that the mosque is on the extremist side..right?

I have heard that they have ties to terrorism.

What do yo make of this?

The pastors in Florida are the connection with the ticket, although they were smart enough to have someone else purchase it.

That's not the story I heard.

This girl was a KNOWN Christian for 3 years...

I heard her say she was hiding her faith from her family.

We may never know what actually happened...but in America we don't assume people are guilty because of their skin color, or their religious affiliation.

But you are convinced that the pastors in Florida are guilty. Why?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

You need to see islam for what it is.

Obviously, you missed the point, again number one, the above Hamas leader son, now known as Joseph clearly shows his life is in danger because he converted from islam to Christianity which is very common in islam, and anyone who knows anything about islam knows this fact.

One doesn't have to be a female to fear for their life after converting from islam to Christianity. Do you ever read anything before you comment?

I didn't say one has to be a female...where did you get that? The point is...the son of a terrorist leader should be in fear of his life because it is common in Islamic countries for converts to be killed by extremists. In Joseph's case his father is a leader of a group that commits terrorism. That in NO WAY compares to Rifqa's father who buys her laptops and clothing from the GAP...and signs the permission slip for his daughter to dress like a cheerleader in a public school.

The idea that you find the two stories remotely comparable is funny to me.

Number 2... you missed it again... or are in denial...

and clearly shows that honor killing takes place even in the United States of America even in so called "prominent" moderate islamic homes when a wife wants to leave her husband because of persistant abuse.

Women are of little value in the islamic ideology according to the Quran and leaving a muslim husband dishonors him. "Men take authority over women. As for those who are disobedient, admonish them and send them to beds apart and beat them." Surah 4:34

This 17 year old former islamic young adult female knows what she is talking about even if you don't.

Are we really going to play the "Whose bible is more violent game?" Yes, there are some violent passages in the quran...yes, there are violent passages in the Holy bible. Only the most extreme followers (like Josephs dad) use those passages to commit violence. Unless you read Proverbs...you don't have to be extreme to beat your kids...thats just good 'ol bible teachin' there...lol.

The fact that an abusive husband killed his wife for trying to divorce him is NOT exclusive to muslims...and does NOTHING to prove that Rifqa's father wants her dead. Not all muslims are violent fundamentalists who want to kill people.

Ax, an Ohio(Cleveland) teenage muslim girl was killed by her cousins because she was dating outside her faith...does this lend an credibility to Rifqa's story in your opinion?

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

Ax, an Ohio(Cleveland) teenage muslim girl was killed by her cousins because she was dating outside her faith...does this lend an credibility to Rifqa's story in your opinion?

Recently a Christian man from Kansas City, named Scott Roeder, killed abortion doctor George Tiller...does that lend any credibility to the idea that all Christians anti-abortionists are going to kill abortion providers?

Bad people from all religious groups do things in the name of their religion...it doesn't make them right...and it doesn't mean we can assume that every other practitioner of that religion is the same way.

Well...then you'd have to believe that the mosque is on the extremist side..right?

I have heard that they have ties to terrorism.

What do yo make of this?

An interesting read. Its only one side of the story. The idea that the leader of the NICC had his phone number in a directory that belonged to a member of the Muslim Brotherhood...20 yrs ago...is a stretch. Along with much of the rest of it. But...one thing I did agree with...because of the media attention (and the broad evangelical response) Rifqa's in more danger because the likelihood of some wacko killing her now is increased.

The pastors in Florida are the connection with the ticket, although they were smart enough to have someone else purchase it.

That's not the story I heard.

Admittedly, because of the pastors unwillingness to say...there is some confusion. The Lorenz's have said they know who bought the ticket but are protecting the identity of that person. It was also a friend of the Lorenz's that went to the bus stop to pick the minor girl up. Just seems like an awful lot of being careful to keep their hands clean.

I heard her say she was hiding her faith from her family.

The Father says he knew of her Christian activities. He knew she was going to church with friends. He does admit to being disappointed that she did not follow her upbringing. I would say thats pretty normal. My dad pretty much flipped out when he found me studying Buddhism and the occult when I was seventeen...he threw all my books away and kicked me out of the house.

Kids are generally not as sneaky as they think they are.

But you are convinced that the pastors in Florida are guilty. Why?

Let me just say...if they are not guilty of luring a minor, then they are the most naive people on the planet. What adult in their right mind establishes a year long relationship with a minor online? What adult in their right mind would give a minor their home phone number? What adult in their right mind would facilitate the runaway of a minor? What adult in their right mind would hide a runaway minor for two-weeks during a local, state, and federal hunt for the missing teen? Then that same couple goes on a "planned" two week vacation out of the country immediately afterwards...and are now "restructuring" their church including changing the name.

Things just aren't adding up there for me? Not to mention...the way the guy held the girl in court was just plain creepy. The court barred the couple from seeing her, thankfully.

Red herring. You cannot compare the two. The Bible does not advocate killing abortion doctors, or killing at all. The quran advocates, teaches, and in facts praises killing people of any other faith besides Islam if they refuse to convert to Islam, or convert from Islam to another religion. This is a fact you brush aside saying that only "extremists" believe these things. That is false. If they are not actively believing those things, all that means is that they are a bad, or what we would call "luke warm" muslim. The quran and hadith also teach that it is perfectly ok to lie to your enemies, in fact it is encouraged, something people often forget when they hear propaganda about how peaceful and non-dangerous the muslim religion is from the lips of it's purveyors. The the tenents of the muslim religion do not change once it reaches a different shore. Islam teaches hate, fear and violence and has been doing so, actively and openly since it's inception. If you believe these people would not kill their daughter because they have been "americanized," then frankly, you simply do not understand the muslim religion at all. Ask someone from France or Great Britain if the muslims there are different from the ones in the Middle East.

Its not a red herring because if what you say is true...then 99.9% of all American Muslims are lukewarm, or bad muslims. So you want to take the actions of the extreme (or good) .1% that actually do something violent and apply to the 99.9% that have done NOTHING except prove they are lukewarm.

I'm sure Scott Roeder would consider you lukewarm too...but nobody really cares about his opinion.

If you take the short time to read these articles, you will see where Axxman is getting his propaganda from

HA!! That was priceless! :)

You accuse me of propaganda and then post two of the most extreme propaganda filled websites I an think of...Atlas Shrugs (that lady is a racist)...and the anti-muslim Jihad Watch. Oh, the irony!

Whats the matter...couldn't find any "fair and balanced" or objective sites? lol