Blien

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

it's all very fascinating, but I have just one thing to add about Papua New Guinea: while I've never been there, I talked one time to a missionary who has his mission in Australia (South Pacific Islands Mission) named Victor Schlatter. He believes that some of the tribes of Papua New Guinea might (just MIGHT) be Lost Tribes of Israel. There are several compelling reasons for this in his books "Where is the Body?" and his newest book "Nineveh: Parody of the Present".

I'm waiting until the end of days when YHWH reveals all to us. Don't y'all just want to sit down and watch the DVDs of it? :deadthread:

a.

With surround sound and high definition to go with that dvd! lol

Since house of Israel has lost its national identity there isn't a clear way to know who and where they all are yet there is migration patterns that can give us vague ideas regarding where some of them went. I think we see evidences around the globe of practices and tradtions that are based within the biblical tradtions. I have always believed that when God separated man at the tower of Babel those peoples eventually scattered across the entire world taking with them their tradtions. I also think theres a lot of misconception about early man, that he was some how so primative he simply couldn't build a boat let alone have any kind of hand tool. Noah and those descendants would pass the knowledge on they had before the flood. When the 'waters of the deep' opened I think it caused the break-up of the land mass. My husband has a theory the earth was much smaller also I haven't a clue if it was or not.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HIS girl

'anitarose'

I talked one time to a missionary who has his mission in Australia (South Pacific Islands Mission) named Victor Schlatter. He believes that some of the tribes of Papua New Guinea might (just MIGHT) be Lost Tribes of Israel.

That is interesting - I have to say I have my doubts BUT an interesting little story was the time an Australian guy visited the Western Highlands of PNG and was completely gobsmacked to see in one of the villages an obviously mixed race PNG Highlander young man observing Jewish rituals.

If he had a Jewish Dad, well he was long gone. He was taught by someone but as the story goes, it was very difficult to communicate and find out info because of the language barrier...

Most missionaries that built Churches in PNG in the early days were either Cathlolics, Lutheran or the Uniting Church....no Orthodox Jews...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,134
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

another thought about pangaea

http://www.continuitystudios.net/nmu.html