• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

I wuz on topic. :cool:

"They can have my meat when they pry it from my cold dead hands." (said in my best impression of Charleton Heston) :cool:

I'm thinking about wrapping it up in foil and laying it on the exhaust manifold of my oversized SUV to cook. I will do this whilst driving through the pristine forests looking for tree's to cut down and burn in my wood burning stove. :whistling:

It was a great man who said, "The greatest thing you can do with a tree is to shape the wood into something useful after cutting it down."

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

I wuz on topic. :rolleyes:

"They can have my meat when they pry it from my cold dead hands." (said in my best impression of Charleton Heston) :P

I'm thinking about wrapping it up in foil and laying it on the exhaust manifold of my oversized SUV to cook. I will do this whilst driving through the pristine forests looking for tree's to cut down and burn in my wood burning stove. :whistling:

It was a great man who said, "The greatest thing you can do with a tree is to shape the wood into something useful after cutting it down."

Is this before or after clubbing baby seals and shooting whales? :cool::cool:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

My thinking is that the beast system will be made up of all false religions who deny salvation through Jesus Christ only, those who have and are falling away from the truth involved in the green movement and those who believe all roads lead to God, New Agers, Emergent church, and those who belong to them, environmentalists and climate control-global warming elites pushing to save the world, worshipping and serving the creature more than the Creator and those involved in the occult or satan's religious system who will worship it and bring all religions under one roof. These I think are all a part of the beast and his system and all will worship and follow after the beast.

Blessings,

Nikki

Thanks for the explanation. I can agree with this.

The only true way to bring a fix to this world is to eliminate the root cause, people. If there were less people, there would be less homes, cars, jobs, need for meat, fuel, etc. They will not go that far, yet. Instead of making that type of statement, they will allow wars to happen, people die of starvation and the like.

According to Lord Stern, from the article.... the cost of tackling global warming,he said that a successful deal at the Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen in December would lead to soaring costs for meat and other foods.

I wouldn't be so sure that they wouldn't go for that yet. If people who live in poor countries where children beg on the street and cattle is their primary source to make a living and or survive, and meat is done away with, what happens to these people? This will have a huge impact, IMO. This could destroy the livilihoods of these people while causing massive starvation, to save the earth. :laugh:

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beassts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with humger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. Revelation 6:6-8

Blessings,

Nikki

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

Not to be gross, but humans emit a lot of methane gas too. What do they plan to do about that?

That is indeed a thought I do not linger upon, Shiloh!!! I don't think that countries where children beg on the streets while cattle are used to make a living... are going to be the target of the the environmentalists in this initiative ... that doesn't even make sense that countries who are obviously third world and in a continual state of poverty are going to bear the brunt of some type of global diet changes which are the mere speculation of a few individuals with websites and blogs. As far as inflation making it impossible to buy food - look what is happening in some corrupt African nations now - reports of unimaginable poverty and inflation that is just staggering. I don't see world-wide vegetarianism anytime in the near (or far) future.... nope. :laugh:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Not to be gross, but humans emit a lot of methane gas too. What do they plan to do about that?

:laugh:

Blessings,

Nikki

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

'nikki1' date='Oct 28 2009,

It's getting very late.....I Timothy 4 tells us that marriage will be forbidden and abstaining from meat will be commanded.

And that's just what is planned in Copenhagen during the "climate change summit".

1 Timothy 4

1Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

3Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

The prophet Ezekiel had the Spirit to speak unto him expressly in the last days before the end and judgment was poured out.

Ezekiel 1:3--The word of the Lord came "expressly" unto Ezekiel the priest the son of Buzi, in the land of the Chaldeans by the river Chebar; and the hand of the Lord was there upon him.

You can read through the book of Jeremiah preached or prophesied for the Lord that judgement was going to come and not one not even one would come to repentance and the city of Jerusalem was destroyed. The book of Lamenations are the soleful weepingof Jeremiah over Jerusalem who would not repent and the judgement that was foretold came to pass as none would listen.

As you have said, the hour is late and that is so very true as we are living in the last days in which the Spirit spoke to Timothy "expressly" that things would happen and we would do well to take heed unto those things fortold and warned that they would happen. Just as Jerusalem came judgment as they came down to the single "last day" and then it was to late then end came upon them as judgement did come.

Timothy spoke forth the things God told him how there would be those who would leave the faith give up on God and follow another Spririt rather than the most high. Those who would speak lies in hypocrisy as they have not the mind of God as their minds have been seared. Also there would be those who will be seduced by doctrines of devils.

I take it as the seducing spirits is what led many from the faith as a result came the doctrines of devils. It speaks of two doctrines 1) Forbidding to marry and 2) commanded to abstain

from certain meats. I believe these two doctrines have grown worse more prevalent in every generation before us and if the Lord tarries every generation after us as long as the single last days does not meet up with man.

We have ministers today counseling people that it is better not to get married because once you do get married you enter a legal and binding contract and people don't want commitment today as they think marriage is an accursed thing. Co-habitation or living together outside of marriage is fornication there are so many children born out of wedlock but by fornication. The marriage institution has been destroyed and is loosing respectability as it is frowned upon. But there are those who come in our day whose conscience has been seared as well with a hot iron and as a result they too are led astray by spirits that seduce their minds and perverts their minds bringing forth doctrines of devils.

If the devil can destroy the sanctity of marriage it destroys the home thus causing sexual immorality to grow more and more while society will accept that livestyle and remain unclean in the eyes of God. Even the homosexuals fall into this category as they despise marriage not wanting to retain God in their knowledge and against nature homosexuality used to be in the closet and look how far our generation has seen things grow into what it is today and so many churches have left the faith and are condoning homosexuals and a state will marry a homosexual couple if they choose to take this route. Homosexuality has grown to the place of such openness that the young people are being seduced by that type of lifestyle and the false doctrine you was born that way. These things and more are signs that we can plainly see more clearer than ever but we much not believe the lies of Satan but preach and teach the sanctity of marriage.

The other doctrine spoken of is ministers or speakers whom have left the faith would come commanding people to abstain from certain meats. But the word tells us that all things are acceptable to be eaten the word also tells us that we should eat the things sold at the markets and shambles. I know that beef has come under attack as they've had diseases affected by different things in the news hurting the price of beef. I know there are those who do not eat red meat out of health reasons but it doesn't make beef unclean too eat. There are those however who speak out against beef or red meat as a sinful thing to partake of actually believing they should abstain from.

Here lately it has been prevalent in the news about swine flu and how it came from infected pigs if my understanding is correct people have turned away from pork as a result. I realize that there are those who do not eat pork out of their personal beliefs, and those who do not eat pork because of health issues but that doesn't make it bad for all. They have tried to get chicken off the market because of the way they are killed.

But for whatever reason many ministers of all faiths have been affected by society and it's tainted ideas. Vegetarian diets are not taught in the word also those who claim to be vegetarians often eat fish or chicken within their diets which is not a true vegetarian. There are some ministers in which I have heard speak out against these kinds of meats I have spoken of and put guilt on all those who were overweight. They go further and have put a weight lifting room to work out and have put a place to practice yoga and tichi. Now I have nothing against exercise but yoga and ti-chi I do. I don't view the church as a place of weight lifting and such IMO. But it does show how far things have been taken.

I heard a woman minister say, that overweight individuals cost taxpayers alot more money as they take extra help to get them in the ambulance, more gas to transport them to the hospitial and alot of other things that I thought was so ridiculous not of a sound mind at all IMO but the answer was to stop eating meats and you'll lose weight as long as you stay away from meat.

But it is very plain the spirit behind this mindset is Satan making those who are overweight as being a culprit for running up the cost of tax-payers. I just think speaking out against sin according to the Word of God is what should be done as the focus of today's message is mostly on food as you can find oodles of books dealing with the subject. I may not have been able to get my points across but the doctrine of devils are seducing from the faith commanding or charging others by authority to stay away from certain kinds of meat.

oc

• Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Get rid of all the useless eaters? Make beano manditory? :noidea:

Guest shiloh357

I would be interested in one of our more scientific minded member's opinion, but even with all of the cows and pigs and other methane emtters on earth, realistically, by the time the gas made it up into the upper parts of the atmosphere, ozone and such, woudn't the concentration of such gases be negligible? I just can't imagine it being that effective at damaging the ozone. Don't volcanic eruptions have more of an effect on ozone?