IGNORED

April 8th prediction/possible fulfillment soon?

rollinTHUNDER

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

I accept your gift of prophesy and I really liked your post "My Deliver is Coming", I saved it in my archives and am studying it and a  lot of things are being revealed to me, but it will take a lot of time to post, so I will start a thread when I have time.  

Keep lookin' up! :thumb:

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

I accept your gift of prophesy and I really liked your post "My Deliver is Coming", I saved it in my archives and am studying it and a

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Thunder says. "I didn't want to use my name, because I wanted the Lord to get all the glory, not me."

This is why I chose MARANATHA. It is a proclamation. Every time someone says MARANATHA, it proclaims

Thunder,

I am still putting together some thoughts, may take a couple of days, and some prayer.  I don't want to post my own thoughts if I don't feel they are inspired, I did that on another forum and they sort of told me I'm nuts, seems they want the plain and simple gospel and nothing more.  Nothing wrong with that, I'm sure, but don't you think God gave us complexity in the scripures so that we would dig a little deeper and have some things revealed to us?  They even said one could get mystical with symbols and such.   Hmmmmm.

Will get back with my musings later! :crazy:

Thunder says. "I didn't want to use my name, because I wanted the Lord to get all the glory, not me."

This is why I chose MARANATHA. It is a proclamation. Every time someone says MARANATHA, it proclaims

Thunder,

I am still putting together some thoughts, may take a couple of days, and some prayer.

Blessings to you.  I am concerned that people are so sceptical that God actually DOES things.  Anything that is new or different is usually controversial.  How can God reveal anything to us if we think we already know it all?  He said in the latter days He would pour His spirit out on all flesh and we would have dreams and prophecy and who's gonna listen??   I pray for discernment and guidance from the Holy Spirit and trust that He wont let me be misguided.

Blessings to you.

26.06.2002 - 09:36 CET

Muted EU response to US proposal to replace Arafat

JAVIER SOLANA - Secretary General of the Council expressed the EU leaders' readiness to help the Palestinians organise free and fair elections. (Photo: Spanish EU Presidency)

The Secretary General of the Council Javier Solana welcomed the US statement on the Middle East, particularly on the perspectives of two States living side by side in peace and security. However, whilst President Bush made a clear call on Monday for the removal of the Palestinian leader, Yasser Arafat, as the price of support for a future Palestinian state, Javier Solana fell short of making this statement, saying only that the Palestinians should have fair elections in order to be able to choose their leaders. The EU, so far, has always recognised Yasser Arafat as the elected leader of the Palestinian people.

In his statements, the Secretary General of the Council, Javier Solana, expressed the EU leaders' readiness to help the Palestinians organise free and fair elections, giving them an opportunity to choose their leaders. "We should deploy all political efforts to secure the right conditions for holding democratic elections. Israeli co-operation will be of essence to achieve this end," Mr Solana said.

UK refused to back US call for Arafat's removal

Mr Solana's position is shared by the external relations commissioner, Chris Patten, who agreed on the same fundamental objectives; that of having an end to terrorism and occupation and having an early international conference, as agreed by the Quartet. Also, the UK has refused to back US President George Bush's demand for the removal of Yasser Arafat as the price for a future Palestinian state. UK Prime Minister Tony Blair and UK Foreign Secretary Jack Straw both said it was up to the Palestinian people to choose their own leader.

This item is set to be the matter of discussion in private talks on Wednesday, during the G8 summit in Canada, which could mark the first rift between UK and US since 11 September, BBC said.

Bush: Peace requires a new and different Palestinian leadership

Javier Solana, who is in regular contact with the US over the Middle East issue, conducted a telephone conversation with US State secretary Colin Powell before US president George Bush held his speech on Monday.

Mr Bush said "Peace requires a new and different Palestinian leadership, so that a Palestinian state can be born. And when the Palestinian people have new leaders, new institutions and new security arrangements with their neighbors, the United States of America will support the creation of a Palestinian state whose borders and certain aspects of its sovereignty will be provisional until resolved as part of a final settlement in the Middle East."

Press Articles  Le Monde  BBC  Berlingske Tidende  Spiegel  Telegraph  

Speech  President Bush Calls for New Palestinian Leadership  

Statement  Javier Solana welcomes the renewed engagement of the US to overcome the Middle East Crisis    

Written by Sharon Spiteri

Edited by Lisbeth Kirk, Honor Mahony

• 3 weeks later...

16.07.2002 - 09:11 CET

Prodi: Commission's head should be EU president

ROMANO PRODI - president of the European Commission argues that dispersal of effort must be avoided, and therefore the EU should not have too many presidents. "On grounds of democracy and efficiency, the best solution could be for the EU and Commission presidents to be one and the same," he said. (Photo: EU Commission)

The president of the European Commission Romano Prodi pleads for the Commission