• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Most of my dreams are "loo-loo" too. Actually, they are too complicated to even recall correctly.

But I've had a few dreams that impacted m in a way that seemed more like I was "in the spirit" rather than just having another dream, too.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

Most of my dreams are "loo-loo" too. Actually, they are too complicated to even recall correctly.

But I've had a few dreams that impacted m in a way that seemed more like I was "in the spirit" rather than just having another dream, too.

I don't think I have ever had a dream that impacted me in any serious, lasting way.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I have had a total of 3 dreams in my lifetime regarding the end times. All 3 were very detailed and very scarey. I know that I'm not supposed to look into these dreams but I can't help but wonder about them. I have them all written down in detail but not available to me right now. I remember lots of things happening in the sky, people screaming and crying in fear, others singing and dancing. These were dreams that were not like my other dreams....VERY different. I still remember the two I had over 10 years ago (it was 2 consecutive nights). The last one I had was right before I gave my life to Christ last July. Do these dreams mean anything? What do you think God was trying to tell me?

I have had quite a few dreams myself. I had 1 dream where I was told what 666 is (not what people think either), another of archangel Michael, another where God was speaking to me from the sky, Jesus himself (couldn't see face-too bright) came to me and taught me, either Moses or Abraham or some old man with white hair and a shepards staff. All these dreams started happening in Sept 2003.

1st Dream - September 28, 1998 (19 years old)

The dream took place in Winona (the city I was raised in) and I was on my way home to my parent's house in a car. I remember a rumor going around that someone put something toxic in the air and so parts of the city were barricade because of the "toxins". I don't know what these toxins are/were. There was a crowd of people waiting for the air to clear, but there was word that the toxins in the air were traveling in our direction and there was a chance we would all die. I was with someone else in the time I heard this news. We started driving down Mankato Avenue hoping to outrun our death (the toxins). As we were traveling, I looked to my right and saw what appeared to be a volcano. I remember the asking the driver "what the heck is that?!" Then suddenly this very powerful force stopped the car and pulled me out of the car and threw me onto the ground. I laid on my back in the middle of the road with many other people. The sky was bright and the clouds were moving very quickly. Then I heard singing, like angels singing. It was the most beautiful music. And then something very bright rose from the hills, like the sun, it was indescribable. At that point tears filled my eyes. I knew what this was...it was the end of the world. I don't know if I was crying because I was scared or because I was relieved. I began to judge myself and my life and became afraid that God would not accept me into heaven. After I woke from this dream I laid in bed and shook uncontrollably. The dream was so vivid that I really thought my life had ended.

2nd Dream - January 21, 1999 (not consecutive nights...my mistake)

This dream was similar to the one before. I don't remember what I was dreaming about at the time but I remember that all the sudden I was swept away from that dream and everything was gone. I saw what was like an opening in the sky, it was the same setting and emotion as my prior dream but it only lasted for a short while, as I was able to wake myself up. Also very vivid.

3rd Dream - July 29, 2009 (prior to dedicating life to Christ)

It started out I was walking about downtown with some coworkers when all the sudden I noticed that almost every window of every building had flames in it. Then weird things were happening in the sky. Very large shooting stars, perhaps a meteor shower. There were people crying. There were "oohs" and "ahhs" in the crowd. Some were scared. I remember singing with my coworker several songs like "Let It Rain" by Michael W. Smith. I wasn't scared about what was happening around me. But I was scared about my son. So I used a cell phone to call my son's babysitter to make sure everything was okay. While the phone was ringing, I could see on the horizon some reddish type cloud gradually coming in my direction. Like one big ocean wave in the sky. So I laid on my back along with everyone else in an attempt to avoid whatever this was. Then the red wave hit me and I remember feeling very relaxed, at ease, tingly. Then I woke up. Like the other dreams, I really thought I was dead. In fact, it took me five minutes to calm down from the subsequent panic attack. I even had to have my husband come to bed with me (he sleeps on the couch during work nights) because I was so afraid.

I also know I drew a picture of the first dream. I have that too stashed away somewhere. If I find it, I will scan in into the computer and try to upload it.

It sounds like God was preparing you for what was to come. He was showing you that the time of the great tribulation and his return are near, and you need to make sure you are ready.

• Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

1st Dream - September 28, 1998 (19 years old)

The dream took place in Winona (the city I was raised in) and I was on my way home to my parent's house in a car. I remember a rumor going around that someone put something toxic in the air and so parts of the city were barricade because of the "toxins". I don't know what these toxins are/were. There was a crowd of people waiting for the air to clear, but there was word that the toxins in the air were traveling in our direction and there was a chance we would all die. I was with someone else in the time I heard this news. We started driving down Mankato Avenue hoping to outrun our death (the toxins). As we were traveling, I looked to my right and saw what appeared to be a volcano. I remember the asking the driver "what the heck is that?!" Then suddenly this very powerful force stopped the car and pulled me out of the car and threw me onto the ground. I laid on my back in the middle of the road with many other people. The sky was bright and the clouds were moving very quickly. Then I heard singing, like angels singing. It was the most beautiful music. And then something very bright rose from the hills, like the sun, it was indescribable. At that point tears filled my eyes. I knew what this was...it was the end of the world. I don't know if I was crying because I was scared or because I was relieved. I began to judge myself and my life and became afraid that God would not accept me into heaven. After I woke from this dream I laid in bed and shook uncontrollably. The dream was so vivid that I really thought my life had ended.

2nd Dream - January 21, 1999 (not consecutive nights...my mistake)

This dream was similar to the one before. I don't remember what I was dreaming about at the time but I remember that all the sudden I was swept away from that dream and everything was gone. I saw what was like an opening in the sky, it was the same setting and emotion as my prior dream but it only lasted for a short while, as I was able to wake myself up. Also very vivid.

3rd Dream - July 29, 2009 (prior to dedicating life to Christ)

It started out I was walking about downtown with some coworkers when all the sudden I noticed that almost every window of every building had flames in it. Then weird things were happening in the sky. Very large shooting stars, perhaps a meteor shower. There were people crying. There were "oohs" and "ahhs" in the crowd. Some were scared. I remember singing with my coworker several songs like "Let It Rain" by Michael W. Smith. I wasn't scared about what was happening around me. But I was scared about my son. So I used a cell phone to call my son's babysitter to make sure everything was okay. While the phone was ringing, I could see on the horizon some reddish type cloud gradually coming in my direction. Like one big ocean wave in the sky. So I laid on my back along with everyone else in an attempt to avoid whatever this was. Then the red wave hit me and I remember feeling very relaxed, at ease, tingly. Then I woke up. Like the other dreams, I really thought I was dead. In fact, it took me five minutes to calm down from the subsequent panic attack. I even had to have my husband come to bed with me (he sleeps on the couch during work nights) because I was so afraid.

I also know I drew a picture of the first dream. I have that too stashed away somewhere. If I find it, I will scan in into the computer and try to upload it.

It sounds like God was preparing you for what was to come. He was showing you that the time of the great tribulation and his return are near, and you need to make sure you are ready.

Agreed.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

As christians we are in a very privaledged postion, when the Titanic was sinking only a few people knew to begin with, every one eles was unaware of the peril they where in, it is our christian duty, with a right heart and spirit, to share the good news about Gods love, for the world, john 3.16 also to warn people, sound the alarm,blow the trumpet, lest their blood be on our hands, and help as many as possable to know Gods salvation, a priceless gift. if i was at sea, and a radio report came in a storm was approaching, id be very pleased, to be able to reach the saftey of the harbour before the storm hit.

The trouble is that it will come like a thief in the night, the unexpected when least expected, Noar implored people to enter the Ark, but every thing looked normal, what was all the fuss about, so they would not listen, then it was to late, for some their time has already come, we may live to see our childrens children, or tomorrow could be our day, who knows what one day can bring, today is the day of the Lords salvation. Jesus is the Ark of the new covenant, our rock, and strong fortress.

We have been given the time to prepare, not stagnate. or squader the opportunity. God bless in his love johnny

reading your post here i had this song running through my mind...it's by Larry Norman..."I Wish We'd All Been Ready"... like a theif in the night...i'm going to post the lyrics...

life was filled with guns and war

and everyone got trampled on the floor

i wish we'd all been ready

children died the days grew cold

a piece of bread could buy a bag of gold

there's no time to change your mind

the son has come and you've been left behind

a man and wife asleep in bed

she hears a noise and turns her head

he's gone

two men walking up a hill

one disappears and one's left standing still

there's no time to change yourmind

life was filled with guns and war

and everyone got trampled on the floor

children died the days grew cold

a piece of bread could buy a bag of gold

there's no time to change your mind

how could you have been so blind

the father spoke the demons dined

you've been left behind

you've been left behind

words and music by Larry Norman, 1947 - 2008

Larry Norman died? :emot-pray: He was one of the original Christian rockers. Sorry to hear that.

I've had a dream or two myself, but dreams can be caused by any number of things, whether they are warnings or simply the result of thinking on a subject for a prolonged period of time.

• Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

I have had a couple of very vivid dreams about the return of Christ. The sign of Christ was in the sky, huge, it was bright blue you could not take your eyes of of it.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

Test any & all dreams, visions or revelations by the settled, reliable, authoritative & everlasting Word of Truth, the Holy Bible. Isaiah 8:20 is most explicit: "To the law & to the testimony; if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them." Plainer & more reliable words were never spoken :blink:

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.07
  • Days Won:  78

Test any & all dreams, visions or revelations by the settled, reliable, authoritative & everlasting Word of Truth, the Holy Bible. Isaiah 8:20 is most explicit: "To the law & to the testimony; if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them." Plainer & more reliable words were never spoken :blink:

:24: