2Joyful

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,901
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  29

Yesterday, we celebrated the 1st day of Spring with shorts, sanders and did just about everything to to stick our tongue out at Mr. Winter.

Folks was outside washing cars, barbeque on the grill. Temperature upper 70's, kids on bikes.... just Spring in the air. :thumbsup:

This morning stepped into the hall from my bedroom and had to run and get slippers, the hall was COLD!! Made it for nine o'clock service and before I could

get out of the car.....SNOW!! Its not sticking, but its still coming down!

Are any other states (especially the Southern states) experiencing this SURPRISE?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

Going to be chilly tomorrow - but right now - it's in the upper 60's and sunshine.... I understand there will be another taste of winter in the week to come... hopefully, no snow!!

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Not from the South, but the Winter in New Hampshire was more like that of North Carolina this year. A few snow days, but mostly cold. Only once did it dip below 0. We usually have a couple of weeks below 0 and close to 3 feet of snow constantly all Winter, into Spring. Normally, we would be expecting another Nor' Easter about this time of year, and into April, but if this continues, it won't happen. I have flowers popping up in my yard! :thumbsup:

Sure is a strange year for weather .. wonder what the rest will be like?

• Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

Not from the South, but the Winter in New Hampshire was more like that of North Carolina this year. A few snow days, but mostly cold. Only once did it dip below 0. We usually have a couple of weeks below 0 and close to 3 feet of snow constantly all Winter, into Spring. Normally, we would be expecting another Nor' Easter about this time of year, and into April, but if this continues, it won't happen. I have flowers popping up in my yard! :thumbsup:

We have hundreds of daffodils blooming and they are gorgeous!! Can't wait for the daylillies and tulips!

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Yesterday, we celebrated the 1st day of Spring with shorts, sanders and did just about everything to to stick our tongue out at Mr. Winter.

Folks was outside washing cars, barbeque on the grill. Temperature upper 70's, kids on bikes.... just Spring in the air. :emot-highfive:

Stepped in the hall from my bedroom and had to run and get slippers, the hall was COLD!! Made it for nine o'clock service and before I could

Are any other states (especially the Southern states) experiencing this SURPRISE?

Snow? In Louisiana? Yikes! It's cold here, in the fifties and windy, but it's supposed to get down to freezing tonight. Joyful....this is just plain WEIRD for the gulf coast this time of year! :blink:

• Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

Spring has definately sprung. I have daffodils blooming, too, but I think that is just because the chickens haven't found them yet. Lousy chickens.

It has been warm most of the week, here, but the temperature has really plunged today...well, last night. We don't have snow, but a friend said she talked to her son who lives in another part of Missouri and he told her that he measured 9 inches of snow in his back yard and it was still coming down. My, my, my.

<>< ><>

Nathele

Not from the South, but the Winter in New Hampshire was more like that of North Carolina this year. A few snow days, but mostly cold. Only once did it dip below 0. We usually have a couple of weeks below 0 and close to 3 feet of snow constantly all Winter, into Spring. Normally, we would be expecting another Nor' Easter about this time of year, and into April, but if this continues, it won't happen. I have flowers popping up in my yard! :emot-highfive:

We have hundreds of daffodils blooming and they are gorgeous!! Can't wait for the daylillies and tulips!

Ooooh, I LOVE all of those too.....if it freezes this week it's going to ruin a bunch of plantings.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  415
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/02/1945

Folks was outside washing cars, barbeque on the grill. Temperature upper 70's, kids on bikes.... just Spring in the air. :emot-highfive:

Stepped in the hall from my bedroom and had to run and get slippers, the hall was COLD!! Made it for nine o'clock service and before I could

It was warm yesterday and snow today with a wind chill in the teens! That's in the Dallas area. My daffodils are sure droopy, I hope they snap back. Crazy Texas weather, I should be used to it by now. :blink:

It was warm yesterday and snow today with a wind chill in the teens! That's in the Dallas area. My daffodils are sure droopy, I hope they snap back. Crazy Texas weather, I should be used to it by now. :blink:

It's snowing in Dallas, Miss Elly??????? :huh:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  1,901
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  29

UPDATE

The snow has stopped, only to be follower by rain. Its sooooooo cold, 39 degrees and the weatherman trying to be funny said it felt like 31 degrees :huh:.

I wanted to call and say...well its still cold. Those of us from the South must sound like babies, who was it from above talked about 0 degrees :huh:? I wonder whats next as if I have control over it :blink:. I just hope Miss Spring comes back as she was Saturday. But I have to admit this weather is so strange to me. Then out of nowhere Nebula's thread on her dream came to my spirit. Can't remember how far that thread is, and by now, she probably have gotten the interpretation of it, but its funny how that thread popped in my spirit. Can't quote it all, but it had to do with things being backwards, hot being cold, cold being hot... etc. I wonder if it could have been God showing her the shifting of the seasons? Now...can that be possible? Okay the weather is getting to me :P

O yeah let me add this, since it was so nice and with the barbecuing going on yesterday, I took my meats out to do grilling today. I quickly changed that I'm just about finish with the vegetable soup. Thank goodness the 4 layer delight can be eaten...now thats a blessing :emot-highfive: