WN: Obama sells arms to Arabs, but not to Israel - WND

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.45
  • Content Count:  44,405
  • Content Per Day:  7.19
  • Days Won:  2

According to a recent report from the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs, the Obama administration has changed its arms policy for the Middle East: arming the Arab states hostile to Israel and denying arms to the Jewish state. All of these sales to Israel's enemies are beginning to erode the military edge Israel has had to discourage Arab military attacks against it and maintain a semblance of peace in that volatile region.

http://www.worthynews.com/top/wnd-com-inde...-pageId-139953/

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

So, is this a deceptive front?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/12/1944

I think that EVERYTHING in the political world is deceptive, for good or for bad

Political undercurrents are like a whole underground world to themselves

I don't worry too much for two reasons:

1. My worrying isn't going to stop Achmedinijad

2. Why worry when I know who is really in control of it all? :thumbsup:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I think that EVERYTHING in the political world is deceptive, for good or for bad

Political undercurrents are like a whole underground world to themselves

I don't worry too much for two reasons:

1. My worrying isn't going to stop Achmedinijad

2. Why worry when I know who is really in control of it all? :blink:

Yep and from the post above this one on the KFC thing, he can't sell them chickens anymore..... :thumbsup:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

A WND article? :)

Here's the real story of military aid to Israel for 2010.....

http://www.smh.com.au/world/us-aid-tied-to...00101-llsb.html

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

A WND article? :cool:

From the link:

"WASHINGTON: Just before Christmas, the US President, Barack Obama, signed into law one of his country's biggest aid pledges of the year. It was bound not for Africa or any of the many struggling countries on the World Bank's list.

It was a deal for $US2.77 billion ($3 billion) to go to Israel in 2010 and a total of $US30 billion over the next decade.

Israel is bound by the agreement to use 75 per cent of the aid to buy military hardware made in the US: in the crisis-racked US economy, those military factories are critical to many towns.

For the first time the US is also providing $US500 million to the Palestinian Authority, including $US100 million to train security forces, under the strict proviso that the authority's leadership recognises Israel."

My guess is the Palestinians will get the aid whether they recognize Israel or not. And my other guess is the Palestinians now have $600 million more bucks to buy more weapons to fight Israel with.

A WND article? :cool:

From the link:

"WASHINGTON: Just before Christmas, the US President, Barack Obama, signed into law one of his country's biggest aid pledges of the year. It was bound not for Africa or any of the many struggling countries on the World Bank's list.

It was a deal for $US2.77 billion ($3 billion) to go to Israel in 2010 and a total of $US30 billion over the next decade.

Israel is bound by the agreement to use 75 per cent of the aid to buy military hardware made in the US: in the crisis-racked US economy, those military factories are critical to many towns.

For the first time the US is also providing $US500 million to the Palestinian Authority, including $US100 million to train security forces, under the strict proviso that the authority's leadership recognises Israel."

My guess is the Palestinians will get the aid whether they recognize Israel or not. And my other guess is the Palestinians now have $600 million more bucks to buy more weapons to fight Israel with.

I was not happy about the aid to the alleged Palestinians but....we have been providing aid to them for years now. Just not that much. See below....

http://www.boston.com/news/world/middleeas...e+--+World+News

Looks like we send them about 70 million a year ordinarily.

Guest shiloh357

We have also been selling advanced arms to Saudi Arabia, the UAE Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Jordan and Qatar.especially our brand new M1A2 Abrams battle tank. Egypt is 2nd after Israel in the amount it receives from the US in terms of foreign aid. The Egyptians use about 30% of that to purchase advanced military hardware from the US to replace their outdated Soviet weapons that last saw action with Israel in 1973.

The US is a paper ally where Israel is concerned. It should not surprise anyone that the US is playing both sides of the coin. Our government bet agasint Israel in 1948, 1967 and 1973. They will be no different the next time the Arabs launch another major multi-national offensive against Israel. And Israel will (alone and outnumbered) mop up the desert with the Arabs just like they have before.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  0

We have also been selling advanced arms to Saudi Arabia, the UAE Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Jordan and Qatar.especially our brand new M1A2 Abrams battle tank. Egypt is 2nd after Israel in the amount it receives from the US in terms of foreign aid. The Egyptians use about 30% of that to purchase advanced military hardware from the US to replace their outdated Soviet weapons that last saw action with Israel in 1973.

The US is a paper ally where Israel is concerned. It should not surprise anyone that the US is playing both sides of the coin. Our government bet agasint Israel in 1948, 1967 and 1973. They will be no different the next time the Arabs launch another major multi-national offensive against Israel. And Israel will (alone and outnumbered) mop up the desert with the Arabs just like they have before.

One hundred percent correct. If you look at most mideastern militaries (excluding Iran and Syria) they are virtually jam packed with American weaponry, including Turkey (God/Magog anyone?).

All the advanced armaments provided by the united states won't matter though.....

Eze 38:16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.

Eze 38:17 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Art thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by my servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days many years that I would bring thee against them?

Eze 38:18 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face.

Eze 38:19 For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;

Eze 38:20 So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.

Eze 38:21 And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord GOD: every man's sword shall be against his brother.

Eze 38:22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

Eze 38:23 Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD.

Yes, they will.