Karen C.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

As for me I decide to agree to disagree strongly with this kind of teaching, I think its false and misleading, I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings but let's just stay by what Gods word is teaching us.

And "Yes" the Church (us) we are the bride of Christ!!

And alot of the other teaching going on in here is in my opinion very wrong!!

Becareful not to led astray people from the truth, but let's stay on the narrow road!!

Love you anyway in Christ,Angels

:a2:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  633
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/05/1953

As for me I decide to agree to disagree strongly with this kind of teaching, I think its false and misleading, I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings but let's just stay by what Gods word is teaching us.

And "Yes" the Church (us) we are the bride of Christ!!

And alot of the other teaching going on in here is in my opinion very wrong!!

Becareful not to led astray people from the truth, but let's stay on the narrow road!!

Love you anyway in Christ,Angels

:a2:

Hi Angels4u:

I am not sure what/who's teaching you are referring to since there has been many posts in here but, I strongly agree with your statement about the Word of God.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  582
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  04/10/1970

RCruise,

Guest TwoBombs

The Journey: the bride is the New Jerusalem

but people identify themselves too often as building blocks of the New Jerusalem....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

First thing you all need to understand is the symbolism of Revelation.  You need to ask for the Holy Spirit to interpret the book, you  can't just sit down and read it like a novel.

Do you understand "For I am jealous for you with godly jealousy.  For I have betrothed you to one husband that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. 2 Cor. 11:2

"Therefore my brethren, you also have become dead to the law through the body of Christ, that you may be married to another, even to Him who was raised from the dead, that we should bear fruit to God." Romans 7:4

The Church of God is Described as a City, The Holy City, The New Jerusalem because it has been purified and made holy by the blood of Christ. It is called "the new Jerusalem" because it has been renewed by the grace and power of God the Holy Spirit. It is called a "great city" because it is made up of a vast multitude which no man can number. The New Jerusalem is a radiant, highly valued city, a city of pure gold because God considers his church the most valuable thing in his creation. And it is described as a city four square, complete and in perfect cemetry because it is altogether perfect in Christ. Everything about the city is a picture of the church.  We are a city well lit by the light of Christ, we are the temple of God here but in the city there is no temple because we dwell in Him and we will dwell in direct presence of God.  The city is secured by a wall as we are secured by grace, and so on.....symbolism, worship in the Spirit oh fleshly ones.

Guest Waldans Mountain

Sorry All

I always thought all rapturist believed that they were the bride. Well theres really no sense in me discussing this if those that believe this doctrine cant agree on even who they are. Take care all.

Guest Waldans Mountain

Hi Shadow

you wrote

The decent of the New Jerusalem will happen after the 1000 year reign of the Messiah and after the final satanic rebellion the Victory over death talked about in Cor.15 is the saints victory over death it is not the end of death, for people will die during the 1000 year reign of the Messiah. It is only after the assent of the New Jerusalem that death will finally be at an end.

Good point Shadow. Sometimes ill write things before i think them through. Thanks for the correction.

Guest hatikva

Dear friends,

Why do we waste so much time in trying to figure out whether there is a rapture or not? Surely this effort would be better spent in determining whether we are truly fit to enter into the Kings presence. All you rapture experts, are you indeed wearing your robe of righteousness?

Paul says that there are three things, which are important for the believer in any age. These are FAITH, HOPE & LOVE - and the greatest of these is LOVE.

What about truth? Paul also says that at the time of the end there would come a great falling away as well as a time of terrible deception to deceive even the elect (spoken by Jesus) if that were possible. How and why? Because the love of the truth was not in them!

Selah!

In and with the love of Messiah Yeshua!

Hatikva

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Well folks, the last 4 or 5 pages of this thread are really starting to get edgy and going nowhere.  There is no doubt in the minds of most prophecy students that this is a very controversial subject.  And there is no doubt in my mind that this mystery of mysteries is still an unsolved mystery.  And it will always be a mystery until this future glorious event becomes history.  

I don't think the good Lord intended for us to fuss and fight over it, but that's where we are headed.  The last few pages are an eye sore.  I don't want to point fingers at anyone, or say that it was anyone's fault.  It was just as much my fault as anyone's.  Sometimes we just let our emotions get the best of us.  

No matter how strongly we believe in our position, the pre/mid/and post trib rapture has not yet been proven, nor will it be until our hope becomes a reality.  I apologize to anyone that I may have offended and I'm choosing to repent of the attitude that has caught me off guard.  It is my hope that others will do the same.  

We have too many other little difficulties in this life to waste time arguing over God's word.  I believe that these prophecies were given to us so that we could encourage each other, and be alert, and keep watch.  I don't think it pleases God one bit when He sees us squabbling over His living word.  

I also realize that not everyone will receive the position that I believe in, and that's alright.  I never intended to cram this thread down anyone's throat.  I don't mind discussing what I believe, but I hope to refuse to discuss it,  if my beliefs are being attacked.  And I will consider such attacks a complete waste of time, and unworthy of my reply.  

Again, I'm sorry if I offended anyone, and I hope you will forgive me if I did.  Blessings and peace to all!!

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

I too apologize if I have offended in any way.

I think it is good to bring differing views to the table to discuss, we can all learn that way, sometimes another view is just what I need.  But we don't need to say I'm right and you're wrong and that's it, we wont learn anything that way.

blessings to all