• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/28/1947

The beast nation is Rome during the time of Jesus, that's how it was able to make war with the Lamb. The "Beast" character is Nero Casear himself.

The Number 666 is a historical numerology Herbrew geneology tracker. It was and still is in use these days. During the history of the Hebrew people they were taken numerous times into captivity and so not to loose their geneology they assigned every character in the Hebrew alphabet a number. These numbers were applied to peoples names.

Although a very needed preserver during it's times in captivity, this numerology is still used as a game in Israel.

The number 666 when calculated, literally spells out Nero Casear.

This is a matter of fact and not a matter of interpretation.

Therefore, it brings about a clearer understanding of who the characters are in revelation. The beast nation is Rome under the Beast Cesar.

That is why Daniel was told to seal the books and John the revelator was told to open them.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  13
  • Birthday:  07/28/1947

The beast nation is Rome during the time of Jesus, that's how it was able to make war with the Lamb. The "Beast" character is Nero Casear himself.

The Number 666 is a historical numerology Herbrew geneology tracker. It was and still is in use these days. During the history of the Hebrew people they were taken numerous times into captivity and so not to loose their geneology they assigned every character in the Hebrew alphabet a number. These numbers were applied to peoples names.

Although a very needed preserver during it's times in captivity, this numerology is still used as a game in Israel.

Therefore, it brings about a clearer understanding of who the characters are in revelation. The beast nation is Rome under the Beast Cesar.

That is why Daniel was told to seal the books and John the revelator was told to open them.>>.

ANSWER to SLIPPERY PETE

It is true that the Beast nation at the time of Jesus was Rome. Also many leaders names in Hebrew may come out as 666. The Beast nation in Daniel and Revelation was Rome at that time but it is now the revived Roman empire --- the EU ---- the world government that man is trying to establish these days. The Beast was not Ceasar. Nero was bad ==== The Jewish people suffered terribly under the European middle ages and then the Russian pograms, and then Hitler. Hitler was worse than Nero.

One must also remember that in Revelation the events as described could not all have happened at 70 AD. Besides even at that time there were two additional Jewish revolts one outside of Juda early 100's and then the Roman - Jewish conflict in AD 132 - 135 BAR Koppa revolt.

The events such as Revelation 11--- the two witnesses who are eventually killed by the Beast (Anti-Christ) and then resurrected did not occur in those early days but it is for the future.

Interesting that it states in verses 8 to 12 of that chapter that ALL the people of the world will see their dead bodies in the streets and celebrate ----- which as we know could not happen until our modern day world wide communications, TV, computers, etc. where only in these days now such an event could not observed. It is also interesting that in Daniel Chapter 12 verse 4 when Daniel is told to shut the book until the time of the end that the angel states ====== many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased KJV, and this is what our grand parent --parents - and we now observe. A drastic increase in travel and knowledge.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  18

That is why Daniel was told to seal the books and John the revelator was told to open them.

but I would like for you to prove to me how the name Ceasar is 666? because that is not what john saw!

well I think or have come to learn (sometimes the hard way) that almost every one of His prophesy is truthing.. it is on going, on and on truth, forever truth ,. it was truth .. is truth .. will be truth. truth is truth in spirit, physical, emotional and metal levels it can have mini fullfillement and have partial fulfillment's in each arena and any age or times .. it has many ways and many levels of fulfillment's .

for a prophesy/revelation to be true he says it must have "two witnesses". that is when and how his spirit confirms a truth mostly that is to come. so he has to /usually /becomes his own double witness!

well if his prophesy is true and has partial fulfillment sometime in the past , they can be almost complete then but not totally encompass the whole prophesy......and Then let say it was true like over time or with a second event that it was partially pictured in .. then that is the "two witnesses" and thus confirm IT IS HIS revealed TRUTH and HIs spoken word thus it will be true/truer/truthing in the future event pictured . because His Truth IS like him and thus it is forever like He was, is and will be... because His Truthing is a on going thing. a on going revelation of who He is and what he said and revealed .

but mostly what I know His true is, that most of the time, and I will say most of the time! and I do say only "most of the time " ( because he is only going to throw so many wormwoods at this world....) because he really doesn't like fitting in anyone's boxes very well.. but 'usually His prophesy/revelations become their own witnesses and that is also how we know it will also happen again someday.LIke in the same way that the prophesy of "the Elijah to come" was fulfilled in john the baptist and on the mount of transfiguration, and thus confirms it will be true at the end of the age when the two witnesses come. it is also and on going truth because every year the spirit of prophesy is here and like passover we are to let him in to dine with us and break bread with it . so it has many many fulfillments on many levels .. because it is HIS truth and his truth is truthing ..

so is it wise for me or anyone to pick one age in which his 'truth'/revelation happened? and then to claim it is the ONLY truth ...of anything and all the things that God has said I have to pick just one? and is it wise for me to argue that one age IS the only fullfillment of any and all his given truthings? if I do that I just might miss the future fulfillments at every level.

well so no YOU wont' catch me doing that again! if somehow I am forced to pick a age it truths most ...then I reserve my picks for his "ultimate TRUTHS" till the end this age as the Fulfillment that is to come.. no I have really tried to stopped telling him what his truth is or isn't a while back :taped: .

Edited by kuhugaboots

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Actually, Revelation is about Jesus, and His coming, from beginning to end.

Of course we cannot understand all of it, nobody can claim to. But does it matter?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,262
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Yes, or it would not have been written.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

So you claim to understand it all :rolleyes: Elighten me, because I don't :laugh:

So you claim to understand it all :rolleyes: Enlighten me, because I don't :laugh:

:)

Jesus

And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. Revelation 20:11

Wins

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. Revelation 21:5

Listen To Him!

And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. Revelation 21:6

• Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

why?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,262
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

So you claim to understand it all :rolleyes: Elighten me, because I don't :laugh:

I didn't say that....... your last question was does it matter and I say yes it does matter......... or it wouldn't be written.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

I'm with Fez, I can't follow this either.