• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

And Forgive The Poor Man Who Slips Vain Thoughts Over Holy Words

Pardon me?!?! Who do you think you are coming in and acting in such a way? Saying I slip vain thoughts over holy words?!?!

You highly need to rethink youself, you believe that God is going to judge you, understand this then, you will be judge harshly for that.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

I reported the last post to bring this thread to the attention of the mods.

Snide comments have been made from both camps, and it's really not becoming of the family of God. Do you not realise the cost of the blood that made us children of God, and thus family? :101:

I reported the last post to bring this thread to the attention of the mods.

Snide comments have been made from both camps, and it's really not becoming of the family of God. Do you not realise the cost of the blood that made us children of God, and thus family? :thumbsup:

I find it sickening that people like FresnoJoe dirty up site after site. I just left a different site where people act like brats, and since I have been here I have recieved the same if not, worse behavior because they do it right in your face, and it's called supporting someone.

I'm just disguisted, Christian sites, the safe places? :thumbsup:

There is a difference between opinions differing and people just being jerks, you would't think it's from those whom met with God.

yes, but it seems only those without passion for a topic see it. when there is passion for the topic, even those with opened eyes seem blinded to the wrong done. but those same people are blinded in other areas where passion abounds. we cast our bread upon the waters and it comes back to us. be assured the stones do the same.

Now it's going to be shut down and the conversation that was interesting is over. I'm just sick of people being so judgemental and overbearing. It's just not safe to discuss anything with anybody because someone simply looses it.

It's enough to push people away.

yes, but it seems only those without passion for a topic see it. when there is passion for the topic, even those with opened eyes seem blinded to the wrong done. but those same people are blinded in other areas where passion abounds. we cast our bread upon the waters and it comes back to us. be assured the stones do the same.

Now it's going to be shut down and the conversation that was interesting is over. I'm just sick of people being so judgemental and overbearing. It's just not safe to discuss anything with anybody because someone simply looses it.

It's enough to push people away.

excuse me? who do you work for, anyway? why would you say it's going to be shut down? is that your hope? who has been judgemental, and what is your definition of that word?

what do you want out of life and out of God??

:thumbsup:

I work for the CIA, what's that supposed to mean? I really don't follow where you are coming from?

Shutdown, because typically when someone attacks someone like that it typically gets shut down to prevent shouting matches.

I am saying that FresnoJoe was being judgemental. By saying "And Forgive The Poor Man Who Slips Vain Thoughts Over Holy Words"

Define judgemental, it means to assign value and right standing to a person place or thing.

What do I want out of life and God? jellybeans...I'm not going to sit here and explain who I am to you.

What do I want out of life and God? jellybeans...I'm not going to sit here and explain who I am to you.

ah, but you will sit here and explain how others should be condemned? you come on here with guns blazing and expect.... what? methinks you expected what you got. so now you can judge and condemn christians for not being understanding. and now you have an excuse for not following Christ... or at least not following Christ the Biblical way. so you have your answer.

for what it's worth, though, your anger is doing you no good. neither is your theology of who Christ is. anger, for the most part, comes from hurt. i hope you find the cause of that hurt and deal with it. in the mean time, please don't throw away the Christian life because of your anger.

First of all, what makes you think you are qualified to make these statements?

So you know, I actually find this whole think quite comical. I am actually sharing all of this with my girlfriend who thinks Christians are the most understanding people, but she is quite set back by the comments here.

She can see how quick everyone is jumping to these conclusions because they simply don't agree with how I see things.

I have been a pastor, vice president of the full-gospel buisness men local chapter and taught a year long bible study....

She is quite shocked because all she sees is judgemental people and a mean spirit. I for one have delt with this at other sites, but she didn't think people would be like it.

Unfourtunaltey, everyone played it right out. I was hoping it wouldn't, but it did. I am looking for people to have intellectual conversations and what I get is attacked simply because people don't agree.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

You know Pete, I have read, almost all your posts. I rather disagreed with you on your, Nero is the beast thing, but I stayed silent. I do not argue revelations just on principle.

I have read other posts, and again, I have disagreed, and again I remained silent. As I was in no mood for meaningless debate that brings no fruit.

However, you attacked Joe, one of the most respected people in this fourm. He did not attack you, so much as he spoke in a manner that you misunderstood. If you have read more then a few of Joe's posts you would understand how he writes it. Even Charitow was defending you from Nebula until you did this. This should make you think about how you reacted.

As for the rest.

First of all, what makes you think you are qualified to make these statements?

So you know, I actually find this whole think quite comical. I am actually sharing all of this with my girlfriend who thinks Christians are the most understanding people, but she is quite set back by the comments here.
You have given, as good or worse then you have gotten, responded with harsh words, not even gentle rebuke.

Proverbs 15

1 A soft answer turns away wrath,

But a harsh word stirs up anger.

By replying harshly you have stirred up anger.

She can see how quick everyone is jumping to these conclusions because they simply don't agree with how I see things.

I have seen this before, oh whoa is me, some one disagrees with me, and sometimes even is harsh with me, so they are jumping to conclusions. Why does everyone hate me? I have come to conclusions about how you are, only after reading what you have posted. Matter of fact before I decided to reply to this post I went and read just about every post you have posted before, to check to see if this was an isolated issue. I have come to the conclusion, that sometimes I agree with what you post and other times I don't. I did not, and do not jump on you because I jump to conclusions.

I have been a pastor, vice president of the full-gospel buisness men local chapter and taught a year long bible study....

But did you do this out of love?

1 Corinthians 13

The Greatest Gift

1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned,[a] but have not love, it profits me nothing.

But please do not boast of your works. Remember this the man who led Charles Finny, was a pastor, who did not know Jesus. Charles Finny had to lead him to Christ after he was saved. Remember doing Christian things without Christ leads you to nothing.

Matthew 7:22-23 (New King James Version)

22 Many will say to Me in that day,