• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

"Being an American is not a matter of blood or birth": http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/201...d_or_birth.html

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,234
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Is he just trying to start a revolt?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

Obama you just don't get it. Emigration is not what has the people upset, it is illegal emigration that has this country in an uproar and a Federal Government that hasn't done anything about it except cater to the illegal emigrants.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

On some points he's right; one can be a good American without being born here. I've known many of them. But he's missing the point of the people's anger. We don't want the crime, disease and poverty that comes across our border. So many of these people have no education and have never been innoculated against common diseases. We need jobs for our own citizens; not citizens of other countries. WE want to decide who gets to live here. President Obama needs to listen to his own citizens, not the President of the giant leech to the south of us. That being said, I do understand why they come; the Mexican government does NOTHING for their own people...nothing beyond providing maps of the U.S. and 'how to' books for breaking into OUR country. They're not even a good ally. Remember when they refused to support President Bush on the war in Iraq? All they want to do is take; they give nothing in return (I'm referring to Calderon and his 'government', not the people.)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

On some points he's right; one can be a good American without being born here. I've known many of them. But he's missing the point of the people's anger. We don't want the crime, disease and poverty that comes across our border. So many of these people have no education and have never been innoculated against common diseases. We need jobs for our own citizens; not citizens of other countries. WE want to decide who gets to live here. President Obama needs to listen to his own citizens, not the President of the giant leech to the south of us. That being said, I do understand why they come; the Mexican government does NOTHING for their own people...nothing beyond providing maps of the U.S. and 'how to' books for breaking into OUR country. They're not even a good ally. Remember when they refused to support President Bush on the war in Iraq? All they want to do is take; they give nothing in return (I'm referring to Calderon and his 'government', not the people.)

Well I'll include the people too MG, about taking and not giving anything in return, at least the illegals anyhow. From what I'm seeing in my neck of the woods, there is more of Obama's stimulus money going south of the border then there is staying in this country.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Well I'll include the people too MG, about taking and not giving anything in return, at least the illegals anyhow. From what I'm seeing in my neck of the woods, there is more of Obama's stimulus money going south of the border then there is staying in this country.

I believe that most of them come here to work (and they are, as a rule, great workers!) It just goes back to the fact that this country can't absorb a whole other country, educating them, paying for their health care and having them take jobs from Americans. I don't want to hear that 'jobs Americans won't do' rubbish from anyone in our government ever again! I see Americans working on the road construction crews here lately; before this year if was all Hispanics, all the time. Things HAVE tightened up some and I believe it's because of the economy.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,234
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/job-search-l-Okla...%22detailed%22%

This is the yahoo hot job listing for Oklahoma City. You might want to look through these jobs.

Maybe we are having to hire Mexicans because too many of us are drawing unemployment checks. A lot of these jobs are not just grunt start jobs.

• Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

President Obama "gets it" alright, but he also has to do his party's bidding for the upcoming elections. To upset the "latino" vote right now wouldn't work well at the polls in November. He's not going to do a thing about illegal immigration between now and then and certainly won't say anything in public to upset that voter block.

t.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  613
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  04/02/1959

The man is an absolute Idiot!!!!!!!! May God do whatever it takes to empeach him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but then again he is God's judgement on an evil wicked america who kicked out God and mocked Him to His face.......so...in the OT when Israel did this....He allowed thier enemies to rule over them........america did it to herself....and all I can do is weep....weep that NO one listened while many blew the truimpt amid mocking and laughing and many saying how crazy they are....sad america is gone.....gone.....will not be better til Jesus comes back and brings a thousand year reign of peace....