Guest Calamity

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

Lift your heart and eyes to the Lord Jesus Christ and search for the TRUTH through HIM in these matters and all matters for that sake.

Wayne,

I believe this is the problem. When we take our eyes off of our Savior, even for a moment, we get back into the flesh.

Every single one of us is guilty....because every one of us is a sinner and weak.

Our only strength is in Christ Jesus.

I've been kinda out of circulation for awhile because of hurricanes but I'm kinda glad. I haven't followed many threads due to preoccupation with survival and lack of power at times...

I'm glad. Catastrophe has been a blessing for me. I haven't had to endure the agony of seeing our boards end up as a gossip column.

I hope we can all get back to forgiveness, humility and focus on Christ....and remember that it's Satan who seeks to destroy and conquer. Why be his pawns?

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  187
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  678
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  05/23/1959

Sister Marilynn,

I cannot address your concerns here because it seems to go against the grain of the thread but I suppose I am left with no choice but to offer a short reply to your post. You made some accusations based on perception, rumor and inuendo rather than fact. Some of those who responded to you know some of the facts but few know all of them. Regardless, not one person was driven away by anything other than on their own accord or actions.

Adstar with all due respect there are alot of of people behind the scenes here that unfortunately have let their responsibilities go to their heads.

I haven't seen one moderator or chat admin or George who let their responsibilties go to their head...and I have been here over a year and moderating since February. If anything, they are the most humble and sincere saints of God that I have come across anywhere. I am blessed to be a small part of this ministry and thank God daily.

I think this thread is more then appropriate for posting this.

Respectfully I disagree but I do understand your hurt and confusion. May I suggest the following. Lift your heart and eyes to the Lord Jesus Christ and search for the TRUTH through HIM in these matters and all matters for that sake. Read the book of Proverbs and allow the Lord to direct your path and give you understanding. I would quote much of it for you but it is better for the Lord to draw you where He wants.

We cannot and will not disclose those things that you refer to. All I can suggest as with everything in life we have to decide who and what we will believe. If you have an issue with a specific "behind the scenes" person, PM them. Just remember...you may not know the entire story and may never until the day Jesus Christ returns for His Bride.

Be Blessed,

Wayne

I fully expected you to respond this way. As they say there are two sides to every story and yours is just one. And you have every right to defend your friends, as I do with mine. So lets just leave it at that. For me a lot of trust that I had for certain people here has now disappeared. But I still have a lot of friends here whom I enjoy talking to so from now on I'm just going to watch what I say and cover myself in prayer. We all make decisions that we have to live with.

God Bless

Marilyn

1 Corinthians 13:4

4Love is patient; love is kind. Love does not envy; is not boastful; is not conceited; 5 does not act improperly; is not selfish; is not provoked; does not keep a record of wrongs; 6 finds no joy in unrighteousness, but rejoices in the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  658
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  10/01/1965

I apologize too If I have offended anyone on this board. I know my life is much different then most ppl. I live in the wilderness far from a city. Actually I must fly on a plane to get to the city. Jesus has taught me to love ppl no matter what! Jesus has also taught me to constantly give of myself to ppl. So, I do as Jesus ask of me.

Can't we just all get along??? :blink:

Jesus never held a grudge! Aren't we suppose to love one another as Jesus loves us?? If we cannot get along down here then how can we get along up in heaven??

There are so many ppl on worthy and in your villages, cities, and towns, that need Jesus in their lives. We could spend all of this energy and spread the gospel around the world.

That would mean that many ppl could get saved and be apart of the family.

Wouldn't it be awesome when you get to heaven and someone walks up to you and says: "I am here today because of you, and thanks for not giving up on me!"

Maybe it's good that I do not have alot of things in life. I wouldn't ever want events, or things to get into the way of my awesome relationship that I have with Jesus.

So, in closing to everyone!!

Have a Great Day With JESUS!!! :hug:

Yukon :t2:

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Hello Marrilyn

Your reply to me stated:

I don't see how you can stand before God with a clean heart when your words were spoken in anger. And it wasn't righteous anger.

i am sorry that my post to you came across to you in that way. i assure you i did not and do not have any anger towards you.

As for the current situation on these boards. God knows the entire matter and every word, every idle word and emotion has surely been recorded in the heavens. as long i am able i will continue on doing my best to serve my God and reach out to all that will hear the Gospel. i will let the Spirit convict those whom it will convict and if the Spirit will not convict those at fault then no amount of finger waving from me is going to move one to repentance.

All Praise the Ancient Of Days

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  7,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  12/19/1959

... from now on I'm just going to watch what I say and cover myself in prayer. We all make decisions that we have to live with.

God Bless

Marilyn

:o:o Wise words, which I completely agree with. We all need too watch what we say and always cover our words and actions with prayer.

Be Blessed,

Wayne

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  7,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  12/19/1959

Lift your heart and eyes to the Lord Jesus Christ and search for the TRUTH through HIM in these matters and all matters for that sake.

Wayne,

I believe this is the problem. When we take our eyes off of our Savior, even for a moment, we get back into the flesh.

Every single one of us is guilty....because every one of us is a sinner and weak.

Our only strength is in Christ Jesus.

Cats,

I for one am glad you are back posting. I really do appreciate you and I try to show it. Your words are wise and I agree 100%.

One of my favorite passages of Scripture is found in Psalm 78, specifically verse 39. God knows we are but flesh and because of that HE is merciful; HE forgives our iniquities and does not destroy us. Time after time he has restrained HIS anger and does not stir up his full wrath. [verse 38] So why do we try to destroy one another?

God is FAITHFUL in in HIM we will find PEACE, COMFORT, TRUTH....and FORGIVNESS.

Be Blessed,

Wayne

God knows we are but flesh and because of that HE is merciful; HE forgives our iniquities and does not destroy us. Time after time he has restrained HIS anger and does not stir up his full wrath.  [verse 38]  So why do we try to destroy one another?

Wayne: It breaks my heart when brothers and sisters divide. I know that Satan is rejoicing in his momentary victory.

*If we have offended our brother or sister, we must appologize and seek reconciliation with them.

*If we have transgressed another, we must attempt to make it right with them.

I have been guilty of this in the past and know what it is to humble myself, admit fault and seek forgiveness.

I hope everyone who feels called to do this, will. It's painful to see people who we call our brothers and sisters say and do hurtful things to each other. We're a family and we need to think how this is affecting our Lord Jesus above all.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  129
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,801
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

"Beyond all these things put on love, which is the perfect bond of unity." --Colossians 3:14

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Hi everybody, I don't think I owe anyone an apology at this stage, for a change, but in the last week I have learned a lot about the soveriegnty of Lordship, the joy of Sonship, the instability of fellowship and the fragility of friendship. Dont ask me to elucidate, because I don't intend to, but to say I'm astounded that a certain thread could go on for so long without any resolution in sight. Like sitting in court listening to a long drawn-out lawsuit with no ending, but instead of costing money, it cost a lot of enmity and strife within the body.

As a lot of people have suggested it's prayer time and time to move on.

eric.