• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  684
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Marilyn,

That is really neat about the cooking contest!!! I couldnt' pull that off. I like crafts too but I don't really know how to do them. I like wire and beads but haven't a clue of what to do. They have books I could get I guess. We have some things in common. Too bad you live so far away, we could have a bead and glitter party. :P

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  187
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  678
  • Birthday:  05/23/1959

I guess the thing I like most, though, is the antique stuff. Here are a few samples.

Calamity

Have I got antiques for you my dad has a whole house full, barn full, and two sheds full. My dad never got rid of anything, he has little pathways through the house and buildings my sister and I are going to be walking into a nightmare when he passes away. But he won't part with anything unless the price is right and who knows what that would be! :P

Guest Calamity
My hobbies tend to change. Sometimes it's doing ebay, sometimes it's taking pics, always it's reading (not fiction), and always it's antique - looking and scrounging around for that unusual discarded thing that nobody else wants and getting it for a bargain at a thrift shop or flea market or yard sale, or somewhere. And my dog. Can't forget her. We like to snake hunt, LOL! :oww:

Dumpster diver too? :P

I'm not above that, if it looks worth it! :bg:

Guest Calamity
I like to metal detect,coin collect,antiques,collecting old newspapers with historical headlines,collect baseball cards,writing poems,photography,I used to paint picts

the question is.....what dont I do :P ? love e-bay :il:

Hey! I used to SELL antique newspapers on ebay, LOL!!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  187
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  678
  • Birthday:  05/23/1959

Marilyn,

That is really neat about the cooking contest!!! I couldnt' pull that off. I like crafts too but I don't really know how to do them. I like wire and beads but haven't a clue of what to do. They have books I could get I guess. We have some things in common. Too bad you live so far away, we could have a bead and glitter party. :P

GLITTER DID SOMEONE SAY GLITTER!!?? <ahttp://www.worthychristianforums.com/uploads/emoticons/default_tongue.png' alt=':P'> :P I am the glitter queen I love working on anything that involves glitter or sparkles of any kind. Carol we have to get together sometime we could have a blast. I also make fimo jewerly, hair ornaments and do some rubber stamping. We could spread alittle glitter everywhere do you think there will be glitter in Heaven? :oww: :t2::P

Canada Sparkles!!

Marilyn

Guest Calamity

I guess the thing I like most, though, is the antique stuff. Here are a few samples.

Calamity

Have I got antiques for you my dad has a whole house full, barn full, and two sheds full. My dad never got rid of anything, he has little pathways through the house and buildings my sister and I are going to be walking into a nightmare when he passes away. But he won't part with anything unless the price is right and who knows what that would be! :P

If he doesn't dispose of them while he's living, you might think about having an estate person come out to help you sell them, or at least appraise them, then sell them on ebay or something. Who knows what all's in there!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  684

Marilyn,

Yes I think there will be glitter in heaven but I think it will be floating in the air along with other colors we haven't seen before. I can imagine all the different colors having their own beautiful scent as they float by. I'd better stop. :P

I love anything pretty and shiny so I'd definitely like to do that. You can't be that far from me because i took wrong turn and was almost in Canada. The jewelry and hair ornaments sound great too!!!!!!! Do you like painting glass? I'd like to blow them myself and make my own bottles. There's so much to do :P

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,390
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Besides worthey, reading. Some for study some for fun. All kinds of reading fiction non fiction just about all.

I also like to work with wood, and take pictures.

It used to be computers, but there is just too much of that at work to be fun any more

SE

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

Hey Calamity...I specialize in Antiques...it is my job not a hobby.

The second chair in your photo looked like a Lloyd Loom chair...you can easily tell because if it is when you run a magnet over it ...it will stick to it because it is paper wound around wire and looks like wicker-work.

I loved you family heirloom...the ice-cream bucket...never seen one before. :D

Bloodbought....I love metal-detecting and bottle-digging too but do not have much time left to do those things. :)

Guest Calamity

Hey, thanks. I'll get a magnet and try it. All I know is my cousin bought it some where in an antique store. I'm not sure how old it really is, or anything other than what she told me.