WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I believe that we should stand with God and His people. :thumbsup: If we do our political, financial, and military porblems will be small in comparison to the Blessing that we will receive.

Putting our heads in the sand and complaining about our problems isn't any way to deal with a situation like this.

Well, of course we should stand with Israel. The bottom line is, however, we are NOT in a position to take on another war. Not financially, not militarily and I don't believe the people have the stomach for it anymore either. It's been nine years of war as of next month! How is it putting your head in the sand if you face reality? :noidea:

4 cruise missiles cost about two million dollars, and if fired from the gulf would take less than two minutes to reach it's target.

We can afford that easily.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

How is it putting your head in the sand if you face reality?

Facing reality is understanding that we have a man far more maniacal than Hitler leading a people and Nation into the destructive sprit of Haman himself. Woe be unto us for standing by and watching it happen while making excuses. :thumbsup:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

I believe that we should stand with God and His people. :thumbsup: If we do our political, financial, and military porblems will be small in comparison to the Blessing that we will receive.

Putting our heads in the sand and complaining about our problems isn't any way to deal with a situation like this.

Well, of course we should stand with Israel. The bottom line is, however, we are NOT in a position to take on another war. Not financially, not militarily and I don't believe the people have the stomach for it anymore either. It's been nine years of war as of next month! How is it putting your head in the sand if you face reality? :noidea:

Say's you sister. :thumbsup:

I guarentee that if we wanted to we not only could fight this war but we could also win it.

If we don't fight it now, we will later, and the consequences will be far greater.

Besides, who say's striking this facility will start a War? Achminejaad? :):24: That's all bluster and apparently it's worked. :blink: Saddam threatened Israel too and Syria sat by and watched as their reactor was destroyed two years ago.

Fear is no reason not to stand for Righteousness. :thumbsup:

Yeah, says me. So you really believe we can attack Iran without starting a war? Do you know who would actually suffer the consequences? Not the U.S.; most likely it would be Israel. Now tell me how we would man and finance yet another war. Regardless of what you say, neither the manpower nor the money is there, Dave. Unless you're proposing doing it on the same credit card as the other two wars. Fear doesn't enter into it but common sense absolutely should. The only way to to do it, and win it, would be to cause such massive destruction and loss of life that it would scare the living jihad out of muslims for a generation or so.

Facing reality is understanding that we have a man far more maniacal than Hitler leading a people and Nation into the destructive sprit of Haman himself. Woe be unto us for standing by and watching it happen while making excuses. :thumbsup:

Have you just noticed that our government has basically done nothing for a decade while Iran goes about planning another Holocaust? That they have been building their nuclear capablilties for even longer than that?

Guest shiloh357

If Iran obtains and uses a nuclear weapon and it is later discovered that we had the intelligence and capacity to prevent him from doing either, the resulting outcry will be deafening. I would not want to be the person held accountable for that.

The world heavily criticized Israel for hitting Iraq's Osirik nuclear facility in 1980, but then about 10 years later had to reluctantly admit Israel's wisdom in destroying that facility. We had to admit that we were glad not to have to fight a nuclear Iraq during the first gulf war.

We may not go to war with Iran now, but prevention is going to be a whole lot easier than having to deal with Iran when they have nukes to use as leverage.

4 cruise missiles cost about two million dollars, and if fired from the gulf would take less than two minutes to reach it's target.

Four Cruise missiles would take out 30 or so nuke sites? They would destroy a lot of real estate and many lives but do you really think the Moolahs and the Maniac care? This is what they want.

Guest shiloh357

Have you just noticed that our government has basically done nothing for a decade while Iran goes about planning another Holocaust? That they have been building their nuclear capablilties for even longer than that?

They haven't done "nothing." They have been trying to give sanctions and diplomacy a chance to work, to no avail. Frankly, more sanctions will be as useless as EU, UN and US sanctions have been.

Guest shiloh357

Four Cruise missiles would take out 30 or so nuke sites? They would destroy a lot of real estate and many lives but do you really think the Moolahs and the Maniac care? This is what they want.

No, four cruise missles will not take out 30 sites. He was simply showing the cost of four missiles.

The problem with cruise missiles is that the nuke sites are deep in Iran and many are underground and spread all over the country. Extensive bombing for a protracted period of weeks would be required and it would require something way more powerful than cruise missles.

If Iran obtains and uses a nuclear weapon and it is later discovered that we had the intelligence and capacity to prevent him from doing either, the resulting outcry will be deafening. I would not want to be the person held accountable for that.

The world heavily criticized Israel for hitting Iraq's Osirik nuclear facility in 1980, but then about 10 years later had to reluctantly admit Israel's wisdom in destroying that facility. We had to admit that we were glad not to have to fight a nuclear Iraq during the first gulf war.

We may not go to war with Iran now, but prevention is going to be a whole lot easier than having to deal with Iran when they have nukes to use as leverage.

True. Why our government has looked the other way for 10 to 12 years now is beyond me. After much thought it's my opinion that....we attacked the wrong country; Saddam would have fallen into line, as would have Syria, if we had taken out Iran instead of Iraq and we wouldn't have this problem now. Saddam would not have tolerated Al Queda in his country either. The people running the Pentagon and DOD at the time did not know what they were doing.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

We'ere just talking about taking out one power plant, not 30 other sites. Putting a uranium bomb on the end of a missile would be very very difficult to do becuase of the weight...... it's the plutonium bombs that are small and compact that would be much easier to get to usable sizes.

right now we need to stop the production of plutonium