WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.46
  • Content Count:  44,316
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

A new study by scientists in the Gulf of Mexico finds that oil from the worst offshore oil spill in history is settling on the sea floor, where it is harming critical microscopic organisms.

http://www.worthynews.com/top/www1-voanews-com-english-news-usa-New-Study-Oil-from-Gulf-Spill-Settling-on-Sea-Floor-100901699-html/

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Not good, not good at all.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/30/1959

if the gulf dies completely, i am wondering how this would affect the climate - logic tells me it would be a drastic change but i haven't read any speculations. has anyone else considered this? or read any speculations ?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

Oh geesh...when are people gonna stop falling for this garbage??

The wacko's couldn't manufacture their wildlife apocalypse...they couldn't destroy the shrimpers...they showed the same bird covered in oil from 40 different angles (I'd bet money they put the oil on the bird themselves). None of their wild assertions did anything except hurt the economy by scaring people away from the Gulf during the summer.

Now they have the credibility to start fear-mongering about something else now that the clean-up is underway?? They don't have ANY proof that the oil on the sea floor is from BP...since the Gulf of Mexico has more oil on its seabed from natural seepage than any other place in the world!

Quit listening to these wackos...please!

Their work is preliminary, hasn't been reviewed by other scientists, requires more tests to confirm it is BP's oil they found, and is based on a 10-day research cruise that ended late Monday night. Scientists who were not involved said they were uncomfortable drawing conclusions based on such a brief look.

source

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  1,823
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  2

The real story has yet to emerge but will eventually

Blessings

Blessings

Yes it has. A horrible accident happened. It took some time, but they fixed it and now its time to clean up and pay the bill.

The God Connection

I call heaven and earth to record this day against you,

that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

That thou mayest love the LORD thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life,

and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers,

to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them. Deuteronomy 30:19-20

Think It Does Not Apply Today

And there arose a great storm of wind,

and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full. And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow:

and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish? And he arose, and rebuked the wind,

and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.

And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?

And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another,

What manner of man is this, that even the wind

and the sea obey him? Mark 4:37-41

Think Again

Hear the word of the LORD, ye children of Israel:

for the LORD hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land.

By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood. Therefore shall the land mourn,

and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven;

yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away. Hosea 4:1-3

>>>>>()<<<<<

Their work is preliminary, hasn't been reviewed by other scientists, requires more tests to confirm it is BP's oil they found, and is based on a 10-day research cruise that ended late Monday night. Scientists who were not involved said they were uncomfortable drawing conclusions based on such a brief look.

source

:thumbsup:

The

Thou hast multiplied thy merchants above the stars of heaven: the cankerworm spoileth, and flieth away. Nahum 3:16

Three

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. 1 Timothy 3:16

Sixteens

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

And Thus We Shamelessly Hope

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. John 14:1-3

Bless His Holy Name

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Blessings

Yes it has. A horrible accident happened. It took some time, but they fixed it and now its time to clean up and pay the bill.

It's my understanding that they have only pluged the top of the well, they still have to seal up the bore hole and the bottom casing. I heard on the radio last night that they might start that process today. All they did was to stop the leak at the surface pipes. Who knows about the surrounding formations..

Maybe yes, maybe no, but there are many so called natural leaks that we can't be sure of anything for a while....... and it may well be that the so called natural leaks may come from other wells that we can't tell if they are leaking into the surrounding rock formations or not.

It will at least be interesing to follow up on and watch to see how the gulf reacts to this.

I'm just waiting for the Navy to raise the drilling platform and check it out for the criminal investigation that should be done now.

Whoever was in charge of this operation should at the very least never be in the position to make decisions again.