• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  732
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  04/30/1971

All Muslims may not be terrorists (because they don't actually follow what is commanded in the Quran about subjugating the whole world under Islam) but it sure seems that all terrorists are Muslims.

My husband says the same thing. I'm not quite that radical in my views. Timothy McVeigh (sp?) was a terrorist (IMHO) but was not Muslim. And those in Ireland who continue to commit terroristic acts are supposed to be Christians. Anyone can be a terrorist if they have radical enough views. However, I do believe that the Muslim belief system certainly seems to be particularly skewed toward radical thinking. And while the whole "world peace" notion sounds great, the reality is that it is not possible. Our faiths cannot coexist peacefully without someone making profound concessions. Ultimately, someone is always going to try to force their beliefs on others. That's what terrorism is all about. The fighting won't stop until the Lord Himself intervenes and ends it.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,232
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

All Muslims may not be terrorists (because they don't actually follow what is commanded in the Quran about subjugating the whole world under Islam) but it sure seems that all terrorists are Muslims.

My husband says the same thing. I'm not quite that radical in my views. Timothy McVeigh (sp?) was a terrorist (IMHO) but was not Muslim. And those in Ireland who continue to commit terroristic acts are supposed to be Christians. Anyone can be a terrorist if they have radical enough views. However, I do believe that the Muslim belief system certainly seems to be particularly skewed toward radical thinking. And while the whole "world peace" notion sounds great, the reality is that it is not possible. Our faiths cannot coexist peacefully without someone making profound concessions. Ultimately, someone is always going to try to force their beliefs on others. That's what terrorism is all about. The fighting won't stop until the Lord Himself intervenes and ends it.

McVey and Nicols didn't seem to be muslim, but they were associated with them. You can read Jana Davis's book to get details.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I don't know how to find this.

But does anyone remember what Osama Bin Laden said about the success of the 9/11 attacks - how it was prophesied the attack would lead to the spread of Islam in America?

We laughed at his words.

Well, guess who's laughing now.

• Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

But does anyone remember what Osama Bin Laden said about the success of the 9/11 attacks - how it was prophesied the attack would lead to the spread of Islam in America?

We laughed at his words.

True. And I'll bet Europe didn't see much danger in letting all the Muslims into their countries. Britain and France are well on their way to destruction because of the evil within.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

We laughed at his words.

True. And I'll bet Europe didn't see much danger in letting all the Muslims into their countries. Britain and France are well on their way to destruction because of the evil within.

Islam is like a cancer. And what is the best treatment for cancer?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood. . . .

• Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

We laughed at his words.

We're gonna defeat Islam with chemotherapy?

:whistling:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Oh no! The sheer effrontery of these muslims boggles the mind.

They talk out of both sides of their mouths. They say the whole purpose in building this mosque is to "build bridges" between faiths, yet they could care less about the sensitivities of the families and friends of those that died on 911, and almost 70% of the rest of America, yet bemoan about the sensitivities of muslims in regard to this gay bar! :foot-stomp:

It's because they don't believe anyone but muslims have any rights (and that just means the men) or should even be allowed to live. They are the biggest threat to the world today and the sooner nonmuslims understand that, the better.

I was doing some researching this past weekend on the issue of sharia law and unfortunately found some horrific stories (and pics) of Christians being butchered and slaughtered in Nigeria. The most disturbing one was the recent video of a 12 y/o boy's first beheading in Indonesia. He beheaded another 12 y/o Christian boy.

These are our brothers and sisters in Christ that are being persecuted and martyred every day in islamic countries. The imam of this mosque has stated that he wants the US to be under sharia law.

We laughed at his words.

We're gonna defeat Islam with chemotherapy?

:whistling:

Uh......um........no. Think about that some more, wyguy. :rolleyes:

Oh no! The sheer effrontery of these muslims boggles the mind.

They talk out of both sides of their mouths. They say the whole purpose in building this mosque is to "build bridges" between faiths, yet they could care less about the sensitivities of the families and friends of those that died on 911, and almost 70% of the rest of America, yet bemoan about the sensitivities of muslims in regard to this gay bar! :foot-stomp:

It's because they don't believe anyone but muslims have any rights (and that just means the men) or should even be allowed to live. They are the biggest threat to the world today and the sooner nonmuslims understand that, the better.

I was doing some researching this past weekend on the issue of sharia law and unfortunately found some horrific stories (and pics) of Christians being butchered and slaughtered in Nigeria. The most disturbing one was the recent video of a 12 y/o boy's first beheading in Indonesia. He beheaded another 12 y/o Christian boy.

These are our brothers and sisters in Christ that are being persecuted and martyred every day in islamic countries. The imam of this mosque has stated that he wants the US to be under sharia law.

So disturbing and revolting. A child who is raised to hate will do just that....hate. :(