rollinTHUNDER

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I so enjoyed your post on revelations overlapping. You are the only person I have every heard of that has looked at it that way. I too have held that belief, only expressing it to close friends. Doing this is the only way revelation makes since to me. I will be looking forward to your post on this subject.  Please share it with us, many thanks in the lord :exclaimation:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the closest I have ever agreed with you.  The days and the sabbath are types and shadows of how long this age is.  Good job :thumb:

Guest Jipsah

Couple of fallacies to deal wiff here:

"But do not forget this one thing, dear friends; With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day."

If you apply that scripture with the model, then you will be able to see how man would rule, or have dominion over God's creation for 6000 years, but the next 1000 years after that would be the Sabbath Day, or the Day of the Lord.

If that's what the Scriptire meant, which it ain't.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Some of us watch, some of us don't. Peace, but not yet.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Thunder,

QUOTE]1998[.729166 is the actual years that have passed since our Lord was crucified, if the date used was the actual one.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

If you are correct on your date of 1998.7.... then in your time 2000 would come on our 2004 LEAP YEAR.

Please let me know your thoughts

Hello wordsower,

I sure wouldn't bet on that date. For one thing, I don't know if the date that I used was in fact the correct date of Christ' crucifiction. I wasn't there and have no way to prove it. We could be farther off than what I said, maybe not as far. Only God the Father knows the day and hour. Everyone else can only wish they knew. Even if someone was able to guess the right day and hour, they couldn't know until it was already past, but God knew from the beginning.

You have done a lot of research here, very interesting, but I'm affraid it's way over my head. I'm not much on Jewish calendars and seasons. In fact, I didn't know our calendar was off until the Lord showed me. I am now working on another thread. I can't believe it, it seems like it will be even more controversial than this one. I am beginning to see the light. I was wondering why the Lord wanted to make me a writer for Him. But now that I take a look at the type of subjects and how controversial they are, it's not hard to see why my Pastor doesn't preach this stuff to the congregation. Half of them would probably get up and leave and never come back :butbut:    But someone like me doesn't care how foolish I look. I'll be a fool for Jesus anyday!!   :exclaimation:

I'm not counting on predicting the return of Christ.  It just seems odd that  it says we can't know the day or the hour but doesn't say month or year, maybe it's not literal, I don't know.  It seems to me that the thing that cannot be known is the rapture of the church.  Looking at Daniel 12 it looks like the end is counted to the day.   :exclaimation:

Looking forward to your next post! :D

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

bump

• 3 weeks later...

ARABS hell-BENT FOR HOLOCAUST -- by Hal Lindsey

According to Mr. Sharon, Iraqi and North Korean scientists with Saudi funding are carrying out the Libyan nuclear program. Intelligence sources also reveal that Egypt arranged for the Iraqi scientists to be employed in the Libyan nuclear program. Sharon urged an immediate investigation to establish that Saddam Hussein has been exploiting Libya to build nuclear weapons for him outside of Western investigation in his country. The report further reveals that Libya will have deliverable nuclear weapons no later than 2004.

The implications of this intelligence report are enormous.

First, the fact that our supposed Arab allies like Saudi Arabia and Egypt helped facilitate this deception shows that they are lying to our faces while they arm to destroy Israel and threaten the Judeo-Christian Western civilization.

Second, Libya

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

rollinTHUNDER

I have had the same theory as you that 2000 year anniversary after the resurrection would be a significant day, Then again it might be 2000 years after the Messiah was lifted to heaven? I tried to convert the 365.25 day years to 360 but I started from 33 BC anyway the problem is that the current calendar has not been active since the time of his resurrection so you cannot simply convert 1970 x 365.25 to biblical years. Also when the calendar was changed I think 10 days where added or taken away from time. Have you thought or has this discrepancy been revealed to you? It says that no one will know the Day of his coming, but it also says that the wise ones will know the times  :exclaimation: I like you think the time is near, Very near.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days