• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Who is Babylon. Comparing Jeremiah 51 with Revelation 17-18. I believe that Babylon is America,

Jeremiah 51

1 Thus says the LORD:

“ Behold, I will raise up against Babylon,

Against those who dwell in Leb Kamai,

A destroying wind.

2 And I will send winnowers to Babylon,

Who shall winnow her and empty her land.

For in the day of doom

They shall be against her all around.

3 Against her let the archer bend his bow,

And lift himself up against her in his armor.

Do not spare her young men;

Utterly destroy all her army.

4 Thus the slain shall fall in the land of the Chaldeans,

And those thrust through in her streets.

5 For Israel is not forsaken, nor Judah,

By his God, the LORD of hosts,

Though their land was filled with sin against the Holy One of Israel.”

6 Flee from the midst of Babylon,

And every one save his life!

Do not be cut off in her iniquity,

For this is the time of the LORD’s vengeance;

He shall recompense her.

7 Babylon was a golden cup in the LORD’s hand,

That made all the earth drunk.

The nations drank her wine;

Therefore the nations are deranged.

8 Babylon has suddenly fallen and been destroyed.

Wail for her!

Take balm for her pain;

Perhaps she may be healed.

9 We would have healed Babylon,

But she is not healed.

Forsake her, and let us go everyone to his own country;

For her judgment reaches to heaven and is lifted up to the skies.

10 The LORD has revealed our righteousness.

Come and let us declare in Zion the work of the LORD our God.

11 Make the arrows bright!

Gather the shields!

The LORD has raised up the spirit of the kings of the Medes.

For His plan is against Babylon to destroy it,

Because it is the vengeance of the LORD,

The vengeance for His temple.

12 Set up the standard on the walls of Babylon;

Make the guard strong,

Set up the watchmen,

Prepare the ambushes.

For the LORD has both devised and done

What He spoke against the inhabitants of Babylon.

13 O you who dwell by many waters,

Abundant in treasures,

Your end has come,

The measure of your covetousness.

14 The LORD of hosts has sworn by Himself:!

“ Surely I will fill you with men, as with locusts,

And they shall lift up a shout against you.”

15 He has made the earth by His power;

He has established the world by His wisdom,

And stretched out the heaven by His understanding.

16 When He utters His voice—

There is a multitude of waters in the heavens:

Now lets look at a few verses concerning the Harlot

Compare Jer 51:11

Revelation 17:15 Then he said to me, “The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues. 16 And the ten horns which you saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17 For God has put it into their hearts to fulfill His purpose, to be of one mind, and to give their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God are fulfilled. 18 And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.”

51:5, 9-10

Revelation 17:4 And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. 5 For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.

51:13

Revelation 18:7 In the measure that she glorified herself and lived luxuriously, in the same measure give her torment and sorrow; for she says in her heart, ‘I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow.’

Heres my interpretation, I believe that Babylon "America" is going to forsake Israel when the nations rise against her, causing her destruction. The kings of Medes "Muslim" are going to destroy her.

Jeremiah 51:5 For Israel is not forsaken, nor Judah,

By his God, the LORD of hosts,

Zechariah 14:1-4

1 Behold, the day of the LORD is coming,

And your spoil will be divided in your midst.

2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem;

The city shall be taken,

The houses rifled,

And the women ravished.

Half of the city shall go into captivity,

But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

3 Then the LORD will go forth

And fight against those nations,

As He fights in the day of battle.

4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives,

Which faces Jerusalem on the east.

And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two,

From east to west,

Makinga very large valley;

Half of the mountain shall move toward the north

And half of it toward the south.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,069
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

Who is Babylon. Comparing Jeremiah 51 with Revelation 17-18. I believe that Babylon is America,

Jeremiah 51

1 Thus says the LORD:

• 2 months later...
Guest wingedlion

To identify a spiritual symbol, then all of the criteria of that symbol must also be true if the identity of the symbol is to be properly identified. One criteria where America fails is that "in her was found all that was killed upon the earth." So America cannot be guilty of all the murdered people that have been killed in the history of mankind.

The proper term is Mystery Babylon the Great, Mother of harlots. MBTG is an occult kingdom of the Nephilim, a hybrid race of generational Satanist that have ruled the earth, and it's kingdoms since the serpent gained control over the earth at the fall. Ephesians 6:12 call them "the rulers of the darkness of this world." Currently today many call them the Illuminati, a group of secret societies, but that would exclude many others who are involved in this conspiracy. Ever since Cain slain Able, the wicked of this earth have targeted the human race and tried to enslave it to their New World Order where the human race shall serve the Nephilim or the elite, but the bible speaks of just the opposite to occur; "And I will place emnity between thee and the woman, between thy seed and her seed..." That emnity is between the seed of the devil, or the hybrid seed of generational Satanists who can trace their occult linage to the Babylonian priesthood of ancient Babylon and Ancient Egypt. It was these who Moses came against in Egypt when sparring in Pharoah's court for him to "let God's people go". Babylon the Great is the same as the New World Order, or the Illuminati. It includes America, but it also includes the royal household of Europe and of the Kings of the middle east, as well as a host of others, not to mention the satanists of Israel who are presently trying to fulfill biblical prophecy by their psudo return of Israel to a state.

Edited by wingedlion

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

To identify a spiritual symbol, then all of the criteria of that symbol must also be true if the identity of the symbol is to be properly identified. One criteria where America fails is that "in her was found all that was killed upon the earth." So America cannot be guilty of all the murdered people that have been killed in the history of mankind.

The proper term is Mystery Babylon the Great, Mother of harlots. MBTG is an occult kingdom of the Nephilim, a hybrid race of generational Satanist that have ruled the earth, and it's kingdoms since the serpent gained control over the earth at the fall. Ephesians 6:12 call them "the rulers of the darkness of this world." Currently today many call them the Illuminati, a group of secret societies, but that would exclude many others who are involved in this conspiracy. Ever since Cain slain Able, the wicked of this earth have targeted the human race and tried to enslave it to their New World Order where the human race shall serve the Nephilim or the elite, but the bible speaks of just the opposite to occur; "And I will place emnity between thee and the woman, between thy seed and her seed..." That emnity is between the seed of the devil, or the hybrid seed of generational Satanists who can trace their occult linage to the Babylonian priesthood of ancient Babylon and Ancient Egypt. It was these who Moses came against in Egypt when sparring in Pharoah's court for him to "let God's people go". Babylon the Great is the same as the New World Order, or the Illuminati. It includes America, but it also includes the royal household of Europe and of the Kings of the middle east, as well as a host of others, not to mention the satanists of Israel who are presently trying to fulfill biblical prophecy by their psudo return of Israel to a state.

ah ha...... someone who understands..... I'm not sure I can go along with the psudo part though.... give thought to how many times God used dark side people to fulfill his will.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Babylon the Great is the same as the New World Order, or the Illuminati. It includes America, but it also includes the royal household of Europe and of the Kings of the middle east, as well as a host of others, ...

That sounds like America is a part of the beast that Babylon rides upon.

Guest shiloh357
Babylon the Great is the same as the New World Order, or the Illuminati. It includes America, but it also includes the royal household of Europe and of the Kings of the middle east, as well as a host of others, not to mention the satanists of Israel who are presently trying to fulfill biblical prophecy by their psudo return of Israel to a state.

The "satanists" of Israel?" If they are satanists, they would not be trying to fulfill Bible prophecy. If anything they would seek to erode Bible prophecy. Israel was founded by men who were not religious and who had no interest in fulfilling prophecy. Prophecy was fulfilled by God through them.

Babylon the Great is the same as the New World Order, or the Illuminati. It includes America, but it also includes the royal household of Europe and of the Kings of the middle east, as well as a host of others, ...

That sounds like America is a part of the beast that Babylon rides upon.

Neb, It, to me, would depend on what you mean by America. The illuminated ones do pretty much control the power structure of our nation, but they control that across the globe as well. New York City, from my perspective, is thier financial capitol, and the political and military side that is, within the US. in Washington DC. But in my view when you say America, I think "We the People" and I don't see us even being part of them except that we are being used for thier purposes either against our will or in ignorance of what they are really up to.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Interesting.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

MBTG is an occult kingdom of the Nephilim, a hybrid race of generational Satanist that have ruled the earth, and it's kingdoms since the serpent gained control over the earth at the fall. Ephesians 6:12 call them "the rulers of the darkness of this world."

:rolleyes: Care to elucidate and use scripture in doing so? Especially this statement -

a hybrid race of generational Satanist that have ruled the earth

MBTG is an occult kingdom of the Nephilim, a hybrid race of generational Satanist that have ruled the earth, and it's kingdoms since the serpent gained control over the earth at the fall. Ephesians 6:12 call them "the rulers of the darkness of this world."

:rolleyes: Care to elucidate and use scripture in doing so? Especially this statement -

a hybrid race of generational Satanist that have ruled the earth

Well considering you're already into your roll the eyes mood, I can see that it will be an interesting experience for him should he decide to get into the details....... I might only add that you won't find a lot of detail about Lucifer and his ways on earth within the Bible. That book is written as an introduction to the other side..... though the dark side exists and is doing the things that wingedlion mentions, it would be rather fruitless to discuss. I think your smiley face pretty much says enough for me.