IGNORED

Daniel 8:23

Catsmeow

Hi Eve,

I appreciate your feedback. Consider that the late King Hussein was on his death bed at the time Crown Prince Hassan was replaced as the heir to the throne in favor of King Husseins son Abdullah II. Up until that point in time there was no plan whatsoever for Abdullah to succeed his father. It was designated for his brother Hassan. My reply to your comment regarding not being "directly" in line for a crown. Its true he wasnt. It was handed to him out of line.

Jordan Times

Tuesday, January 26, 1999

King names Prince Abdullah as successor

AMMAN (J.T.)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Me again, J3B!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.94

J3B: I had read an article in "Biography" showing the mother of the prince, the briton...if I am correct. She was a very beautiful blonde - a former model, I think..but not sure. I thought she was American, not British.

I saw pics of the royal family, when the King was alive, and they looked and acted like Americans. The then queen didn't wear a head covering or anything...blue jeans and the like, and they were having fun, enjoying a BBQ and horse back riding.

They looked like normal, everyday people.

I really remember the queen. She was so pretty and young looking. They all seem very pro-western and pro-American.

They are more of what I would call "secular" Muslims...and by no means radical in their philosophy.

I have a hard time seeing the Prince, now King Abdullah as being the AntiChrist. He and his family seem so down-to-earth, rational, and "normal"...the absolute opposites of the Muslim Fundamentalists.

The photos of the Queen's biography was the most striking, showing them as a normal family. You could probably get a back issue of the Queen's story from Biography Magazine or "Biography" on cable television.

Thanks Eve,

I understand the point you are making. I believe it to be one of interpretation though. I draw all my conclusions from the KJV for what its worth.

The crown prince in any monarchy structure is the designated heir. Thats why he is given the title crown prince. Hassan was the crown prince for 30+years. Crown Prince Abdullah of Saudi Arabia is the acting leader of the that country and the designated successor to King Fahd. It is not one of King Fahds sons. This is an example of middle east monarchy as it has operated and is operating right now.

I know from Daniel 9 verse 26, Isaiah Chap 31 verse 8 and Micah Chapter 5 verse 5 refers to the AC as the Assyrian. I know he does battle with the King of the South during his reign but can you show me where he is specifically referred to as Egyptian? Thats a new one for me.

Thanks and God Bless.

J3B: I had read an article in "Biography" showing the mother of the prince, the briton...if I am correct. She was a very beautiful blonde - a former model, I think..but not su

Hi Cat,

You are referring to the late King Husseins wife Queen Noor who was in fact American. King Hussein was married to more than one woman in his life and his first wife was British, the daughter of a british military officer.

The insights you draw from observing the husseins are correct and precisely why he will receive so much support from the west. He presents himself as a model for the west of what they want for middle east leaders! To be western! Remember that the antichrist isnt going to show his true colors until 3 1/2 years into the Trib. Until that time he is going to present an image of the greatest peacemaker and politician of all time. After gaining control of Iraqi oil, taking parts of the land of Syria and Saudi Arabia (mecca and medina). He will be the most powerful man in the middle east. He will then be in a postion to confirm the covenant with the many ( a comprehensive peace agreement for israel and her arab neighbors for 7 years).  He is UNIQUELY positioned for all parties to be the man of the hour. Everyone can identify with him. He is playing all sides against the middle!

J3B: I had read an article in "Biography" showing the mother of the prince, the briton...if I am correct. She was a very beautiful blonde - a former model, I think..but not sure. I thought she was American, not British.

I saw pics of the royal family, when the King was alive, and they looked and acted like Americans. The then queen didn't wear a head covering or anything...blue jeans and the like, and they were having fun, enjoying a BBQ and horse back riding.

They looked like normal, everyday people.

I really remember the queen. She was so pretty and young looking. They all seem very pro-western and pro-American.

They are more of what I would call "secular" Muslims...and by no means radical in their philosophy.

I have a hard time seeing the Prince, now King Abdullah as being the AntiChrist. He and his family seem so down-to-earth, rational, and "normal"...the absolute opposites of the Muslim Fundamentalists.

The photos of the Queen's biography was the most striking, showing them as a normal family. You could probably get a back issue of the Queen's story from Biography Magazine or "Biography" on cable television.

Hi Cat,

You are referring to the late King Husseins wife Queen Noor who was in fact American. King Hussein was married to more than one woman in his life and his first wife was British, the daughter of a british military officer.

The insights you draw from observing the husseins are correct and precisely why he will receive so much support from the west. He presents himself as a model for the west of what they want for middle east leaders! To be western! Remember that the antichrist isnt going to show his true colors until 3 1/2 years into the Trib. Until that time he is going to present an image of the greatest peacemaker and politician of all time. After gaining control of Iraqi oil, taking parts of the land of Syria and Saudi Arabia (mecca and medina). He will be the most powerful man in the middle east. He will then be in a postion to confirm the covenant with the many ( a comprehensive peace agreement for israel and her arab neighbors for 7 years).  He is UNIQUELY positioned for all parties to be the man of the hour. Everyone can identify with him. He is playing all sides against the middle!

• Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.94

Your theory makes more sense than "Prince Charles" of England. *{  :exclaimation:  }  

Someone told me Charles was the AntiChrist and I thought I'd ....  well, I can't say that on a Christian site. Anyway...it was too funny. Charles is a public relations nightmare and has the charm and charisma of a bull moose.

I figure the AC would have to have tremendous clout and charm in order to draw the affections of such a large contingency.

It's an interesting theory. If it's true it would mean that this is really "it"...the 9th inning and the bases are loaded.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Cat, I think that it really is the 9th inning.  Bottom of the 9th.  :exclaimation:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  553
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Beisdes Queen Noor being part of a harem, she is from Arab descent, although American born.  Her image has been carefully crafted to present a false view of Islam.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  553
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

A little more on Queen Noor and her husband, Hussein.