• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  965
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/28/1979

I am saved from cussing. wait does that make sense?

yes- I understand you! I was saved from cussing too :D

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.18
  • Days Won:  58

I was saved from a separation from God. Being close to God was all I ever wanted, although at times, I allowed myself to be caught up in the world. All the rest, they are just extra perks.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,634
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Birthday:  01/18/1961

Well First of all God saved me from the eternal punishment .. where there will be wailing and knashing of teeth in outer darkness for ever and ever and that I cannot Thank Him enough..... From the moment I surrendered my life to Him fully , He delivered me from so many things , The old things passed away and I became a new creature .. He removed drugs and alcohol in my life instantly.. He removed swearing,He removed things in my life that hindered my walk .. he didnt remove them all though .. and thats when i realized Lord you made us so we are not robots .. we have been given free will a choice to choose right or wrong .... Had Not Gods time been perfect as it always is .. I would have probably been dead .... soooo saying that .. He Has Saved Me! He Has saved me!! In Jesus Mighty Name!! He Has Saved Me!! :)

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  972
  • Birthday:  07/07/1964

Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

I am saved from my sin that was trying to consume me.

Praise God for writing our names in Heaven. :)

In his love,

Brian

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.18
  • Days Won:  58

OK, after rereading my post, it sounds a bit like I dont believe hell is a place of torment. That isnt so. I fully beleive it will be a horrible painful place. Being saved from that wasnt a priority for me. Being close to God is. That was the point of my prior post. My apologies for my inability to communicate well.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  965
  • Birthday:  05/28/1979

Well First of all God saved me from the eternal punishment .. where there will be wailing and knashing of teeth in outer darkness for ever and ever and that I cannot Thank Him enough..... From the moment I surrendered my life to Him fully , He delivered me from so many things , The old things passed away and I became a new creature .. He removed drugs and alcohol in my life instantly.. He removed swearing,He removed things in my life that hindered my walk .. he didnt remove them all though .. and thats when i realized Lord you made us so we are not robots .. we have been given free will a choice to choose right or wrong .... Had Not Gods time been perfect as it always is .. I would have probably been dead .... soooo saying that .. He Has Saved Me! He Has saved me!! In Jesus Mighty Name!! He Has Saved Me!! :P

Awesome :):P

Guest heavenbound4u

Being saved.........How can one describe it? If I did not have Jesus right now I can not truthfully say that I would be living or if I was living I would be in the gutters of society. He is everything to me, he is the only father I have ever known. He is the protector, provider, everything that a father should be he is for me because mine failed me. He is my closest friend that never lets me down or betrays me. He is all the family I need. Where every person would fail he would not. He saves me from lonliness, disaster, drugs, alcohol, depression, abuse. He saves me from all my doubts and fears, he saves me from myself and looks over all my weaknesses and still loves me. He is the anchor in my life, my solidarity, my stronghold. I have nothing to fear with him by my side. And when I can no longer stand he is always there to carry me. My home is with him and I am just here on earth waiting. That is what it means to be saved for me.

• Topic Count:  210
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

I was once seperated from God, a sinner on my way to eternal hell...but because of His grace and mercy at the cross, where I repented and asked Him to forgive me...I am now a saint on my way to be ever with the Lord in heaven...reconciled, bought with the price of the blood of Jesus...He who began a good work in me will be faithful to complete it to the finish! I'm free! :huh:

Jesus grabbed me out of hell and brought me into His saving grace and mercy of forgiveness and life ever lasting. I did not deserve this, for I was deep in sin, but He loves me and He loves you. His wish is that no person perish.