IGNORED

What's happening to the youth of this planet!!!????

Guest HIS girl

Guest HIS girl

:blink:

Was listening to a radio program where they had surveyed highschool students in the UK on history and one of the questions asked was "Who was Adolf Hitler?".........................

The answers ranged from..... the man who invented the telephone to... the first man on the moon to...wait for it....a famous opera singer...........................

ay yi yi........:emot-questioned:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Did you ever think that it might not be the kids but those who are responsible for educating them that are the real problem?:blink:

This is what Progressivism and Liberal thinking in education has wrought.:thumbsup:

Guest HIS girl

Did you ever think that it might not be the kids but those who are responsible for educating them that are the real problem?:blink:

This is what Progressivism and Liberal thinking in education has wrought.:thumbsup:

I sure did think that Matt :thumbsup:

I work at a school.......nuff said!! :whistling:

It's also about parenting.:thumbsup: These kids don't know responsibility, humility, or respect. I saw this four year old last night in front of a store that honestly needed a good whack on the fanny but the parents were literally pleading with her to get up off of the sidewalk in front of the store and to please stop rolling around near the street.:blink: She was throwing an absolute fit and was in danger of being run over. The parents were simply at a loss about what to do. :noidea: Unbelievable.:rolleyes:

Guest HIS girl

It's also about parenting.:thumbsup: These kids don't know responsibility, humility, or respect. I saw this four year old last night in front of a store that honestly needed a good whack on the fanny but the parents were literally pleading with her to get up off of the sidewalk in front of the store and to please stop rolling around near the street.:blink: She was throwing an absolute fit and was in danger of being run over. The parents were simply at a loss about what to do. :noidea: Unbelievable.:rolleyes:

Unbelievable alright........;)

Just like not being allowed to say "toliet training"....must be toilet teaching because training is for the likes of training "animals".....well when a child is chucking a "tanty" and rolling around on the floor, it kinda resembles a small animal..............:rolleyes::taped:

Just like not being allowed to say "toliet training"....must be toilet teaching because training is for the likes of training "animals".....well when a child is chucking a "tanty" and rolling around on the floor, it kinda resembles a small animal..............:rolleyes::taped:

As the Father of 11 and 5 year old boys. I can state unequivocally that they are indeed animals.:taped::laugh:

Last night my 11 year old was eating chilli-mack straight out of a bowl, and leaning on the back of our nearly new couch, while slopping it out of his mouth and all down his shirt. I was like, "WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING BOY!" He know's better than that, he's lucky his mother didn't see him or else she would have hamstringed him. I made him get a dinner tray and told him to stop eating like he was in a barn and to sit up straight. My goodness!:21:

Guest HIS girl

As the Father of 11 and 5 year old boys. I can state unequivocally that they are indeed animals.:taped::laugh:

Last night my 11 year old was eating chilli-mack straight out of a bowl, and leaning on the back of our nearly new couch, while slopping it out of his mouth and all down his shirt. I was like, "WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING BOY!" He know's better than that, he's lucky his mother didn't see him or else she would have hamstringed him. I made him get a dinner tray and told him to stop eating like he was in a barn and to sit up straight. My goodness!:21:

Watch out Dave, you could get life for talking to a child like that!!!!! :whistling:

Don't worry, I have a bunch of sons and I fondly call my home..."animal farm".....:wub::laugh:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,263
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

It's not just high school kids there, and it's not just high school kids over here. I've seen several shows out on the street asking people questions and finding that a lot of adults are not any more informed than those high school kids. It's kind of scarry really that we let these people vote.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

Sadly... they probably all know Lady Gaga's shoe size and favorite food.... :emot-questioned: