~Shalhevet~

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,222
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

This is rather controversial for most of what I know from this subject does not come mostly from scripture, but from other written sources and life experience in knowing people who are involved and myself being associated with demonic forces in my younger days.. So you can take it for what it's worth to you and it won't hurt my feelings at all.

First of all there is a difference in Demons and fallen angels. Angels can take whatever form they seem to need to while in our fourth dimension. The Bible tells us that they are among us and as posted here we should treat strangers with respect for we do not know if they might actually be angels. Some angels in the old testament were more spiritual beings or light beings as some would day and others as those who went to Sodom to check out the evil there. Both good and bad are alive and well on planet earth today.

Demons on the other hand are, as I have been told both in ancient writings and by more than one of them personally, the disembodied spirits of the Nephilim (pre flood cross between fallen angels and the daughters of Adam) who were killed in the flood. They are outcast beings who should have never been formed and there is nowhere for them to go until judgment day unless someone is prodded by the Holy Spirit to sent them into the abyss (bottomless pit) which not even Jesus himself did when he was here in the flesh. They roam the earth seeking a body to inhabit for they lost theirs in the flood.

You can (in the name of Jesus) remove them from someone, but they will seek out something or someone else to indwell when they can.

Like I said, that's quite controversial, and many people would disagree.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

This is rather controversial for most of what I know from this subject does not come mostly from scripture, but from other written sources and life experience in knowing people who are involved and myself being associated with demonic forces in my younger days.. So you can take it for what it's worth to you and it won't hurt my feelings at all.

First of all there is a difference in Demons and fallen angels. Angels can take whatever form they seem to need to while in our fourth dimension. The Bible tells us that they are among us and as posted here we should treat strangers with respect for we do not know if they might actually be angels. Some angels in the old testament were more spiritual beings or light beings as some would day and others as those who went to Sodom to check out the evil there. Both good and bad are alive and well on planet earth today.

Demons on the other hand are, as I have been told both in ancient writings and by more than one of them personally, the disembodied spirits of the Nephilim (pre flood cross between fallen angels and the daughters of Adam) who were killed in the flood. They are outcast beings who should have never been formed and there is nowhere for them to go until judgment day unless someone is prodded by the Holy Spirit to sent them into the abyss (bottomless pit) which not even Jesus himself did when he was here in the flesh. They roam the earth seeking a body to inhabit for they lost theirs in the flood.

You can (in the name of Jesus) remove them from someone, but they will seek out something or someone else to indwell when they can.

Like I said, that's quite controversial, and many people would disagree.

Interesting thought. I've always believed that demons are all fallen angels, but I don't know. They could be disembodied spirits of the Nephilim. I Have dealt with many demonic things in my life, and have personally seen some. I have noticed when many manifest in someone they take on attributes like a serpent.

I know that they are all directed by the hand of Satan, and we have victory over them through the blood of Jesus.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

Just curious did you two ever see demons.. like their form? I have and only 2 had resemblance to humans. The rest just didn't look like anything living (or dead) in this world.

I don't believe they are fallen angels because Jude has written that those angels are locked in prison until the day of judgment. I dont know what they (demons) are... disembodied spirits? Sounds like a good hypothesis.. still dont know about you guys but the creatures I've seen are not at all human like.

• Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,166
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  0

blessings,

angels and demons (fallen angels) are entirely different i agree strongly with other one on this tho they can also be seen as a spirit of light as stated in the Bible.

i agree with other one for the most part. angels can take on many forms both seen and unseen as shown in the Bible. Seen sometimes they appear as human or in their spiritual state. in their glorified spiritual state many people in the Bible were first afraid of them and then prone to worship them the angels quickly addressed both these points do not be afraid and do not worship.

as shown in the Bible unseen sometimes animals can see them sometimes the Lord will open our eyes to see them as well.

angels do not posses people.

DR. David Jeremiah is doing a good study on them you may want to consider looking at that.

love your sister in Christ,

Rebekah David

• Topic Count:  334
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  4

How do you worship angels?

• Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,166
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  0

How do you worship angels?

blessings,

some people in the Bible fell down etc some people now pray to them, focus on them instead of the Lord etc. sis we are not supposed to that is the point that i think people are warning about. To God be the glory!

love your sister in Christ,

Rebekah David

• Topic Count:  346
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

Hi Rebekah, I do not believe demons are fallen angels because of this..

Jude 1:5-7

Now I desire to remind you, though you know all things once for all, that the Lord, after saving a people out of the land of Egypt, subsequently destroyed those who did not believe.

And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day, just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.

They could very well be Nephilm but it's hard to say... I wish Jesus said what they were in the Scriptures. :noidea:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I believe that angels walk amongst us, and that demons lurk amongst us.

Angel worship is, I believe, a cop out for someone who does not want to surrender to Jesus, and rather want to practice "lite" christianity (of which there is no such thing), with none of the responsibilities required as a true believer in our immortal God.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  732
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/24/1969

My daughter had an experience with two angels, I believe.

She was walking in the middle of the night on the highway (after a party she went to) and a transport truck stopped up ahead of her. Two men got out and grabbed her has she was going past. We would have never seen her again, of that I am sure. But out of no where a car came, two men got out of it, grabbed my daughter from the two truckers and put her in thier car.

They asked her if she believed in God and told her that she was lucky he sent them in time to save her. They drove her home, and preached at her a little and were never seen again.

Now maybe these weren't angels, but maybe they were.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  732
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/24/1969

I believe that angels walk amongst us, and that demons lurk amongst us.

Angel worship is, I believe, a cop out for someone who does not want to surrender to Jesus, and rather want to practice "lite" christianity (of which there is no such thing), with none of the responsibilities required as a true believer in our immortal God.

I think you are very right about your view of 'angel worship', Fez.