• Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

The 'Israelification' of airports: High security, little bother

December 30, 2009 00:12:00

Cathal Kelly Staff Reporter

While North America's airports groan under the weight of another sea-change in security protocols, one word keeps popping out of the mouths of experts: Israelification.

That is, how can we make our airports more like Israel's, which deal with far greater terror threat with far less inconvenience.

Read about it here

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

I Like! Like I said before. People on the plane are Israelified... They have stopped the shoe bomber and they stopped the underwear bomber! All the security, and it was the People paying attention that stopped them!

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I can't figure out why the TSA can't learn from the Israelis.....who, on this planet, does a better job providing security and catching terrorists than they do?

People are not going for these intrusive searches.....where's their Plan B? What happens when someone punches out the scanner who grabs his wife or child in an inappropriate place? Why is government so STUPID?? :huh:

• Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,823
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  2

I can't figure out why the TSA can't learn from the Israelis.....who, on this planet, does a better job providing security and catching terrorists than they do?

People are not going for these intrusive searches.....where's their Plan B? What happens when someone punches out the scanner who grabs his wife or child in an inappropriate place? Why is government so STUPID?? :huh:

It has to do with interests and justification and who actually does it.Airports that make all sort of controls with scanners etc and checked in luaggage goes unchecked!

Blessings

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

One of my friends from high school - with a unique sense of humor - posted a link on FB about someone trying to round up a protest by having men wear kilts - the way the Scottsmen actually wore then :taped: - and going through airport security.

How would you like to be the prober in such a situation?

It has to do with interests and justification and who actually does it.Airports that make all sort of controls with scanners etc and checked in luaggage goes unchecked!

Blessings

Not too sure about that, George. Every time I've flown, since 9/11, my luggage has been gone through. And usually left a mess, but I'd rather they do it than not.

One of my friends from high school - with a unique sense of humor - posted a link on FB about someone trying to round up a protest by having men wear kilts - the way the Scottsmen actually wore then :taped: - and going through airport security.

:o

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,134
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I don't believe they are stupid, MG, they just have more than one agenda. Having us follow them blindly is as much the agenda as security.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,134
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I would imagine the Barney Franks of the TSA would ejnoy it.

I'm getting to be such a homophobe that I think I'll ask for a female to do the touchy feely stuff.... preferably a lesban.